3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jun 27, 2018
So because now I have the time to really play, I replayed the game from the beginning to test how difficult it is to make money in-game. I have the result and I take back my previous statement that said "it is a bitch to make money in this game" (or something like that). It is possible to make good amount of money from just 1 camera without any form of cheating.

View attachment 587354 View attachment 587361

Those two screenshot are taken at day 9 or Thursday in game, the last day to buy the clothes for the sisters ahead of Eric. I made $700 in more or less a week. I haven't buy the clothes and have to take a credit loan to be able to afford them. I could have planned it better and possibly able to afford them without a loan but my goal here was to make money as much as possible without trying too hard (c'mon I'm here for the sex not the grind :LOL:) , and the result is it is more than possible. And like I said, If planned better maybe you can afford what you want without any loan (just maybe less income rate... again maybe) or even make more money than that.

So, how did I achieve that? well it's simple really, I just use all the pocket money I get from the Mom and Alice (by helping her with the spider problem) to pay for ads, and also everytime I make $100 from the site I immediately withdraw it and use $50 to pay for ads also, rinse and repeat and PROFIT!. Not that hard. I'll probably stop using the pocket money for ads or even stop asking for money altogether after the loan is paid back since I will have enough money and income to stop relying on it.

There is one thing that bothers me though. Some people here said old save is not compatible... Oh no... As easy as the grind is, I don't want to repeat it :cry:
So because now I have the time to really play, I replayed the game from the beginning to test how difficult it is to make money in-game. I have the result and I take back my previous statement that said "it is a bitch to make money in this game" (or something like that). It is possible to make good amount of money from just 1 camera without any form of cheating.

View attachment 587354 View attachment 587361

Those two screenshot are taken at day 9 or Thursday in game, the last day to buy the clothes for the sisters ahead of Eric. I made $700 in more or less a week. I haven't buy the clothes and have to take a credit loan to be able to afford them. I could have planned it better and possibly able to afford them without a loan but my goal here was to make money as much as possible without trying too hard (c'mon I'm here for the sex not the grind :LOL:) , and the result is it is more than possible. And like I said, If planned better maybe you can afford what you want without any loan (just maybe less income rate... again maybe) or even make more money than that.

So, how did I achieve that? well it's simple really, I just use all the pocket money I get from the Mom and Alice (by helping her with the spider problem) to pay for ads, and also everytime I make $100 from the site I immediately withdraw it and use $50 to pay for ads also, rinse and repeat and PROFIT!. Not that hard. I'll probably stop using the pocket money for ads or even stop asking for money altogether after the loan is paid back since I will have enough money and income to stop relying on it.

There is one thing that bothers me though. Some people here said old save is not compatible... Oh no... As easy as the grind is, I don't want to repeat it :cry:
please share your saves

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I imagine this is the top 10/11 achievements the one that I have left I do not believe the completion of any of those 2 errors

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
There is not much content from the first update, my advice will be to wait 2 or 3 more updates at least to get something decent

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's bugged, you can see in the opportunity tab that both quests considered as failed. Could also be that's the way the dev intended, which I'm sure it's not. Why would he give us the chance if it's gonna fail anyway.

but I wonder... maxbishup is the dev aware of this bug? cause it would be heartless if he really intended 2 opportunity to end like that regardless what you do.
Yes it's bugged, no matter which version you play(waiting for reply from Aleksey on PATREON) Will keep everyone informed.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
where is the massage 0,03 update he told to his patreons..he told for lot variable animations scenes..i can see one...he told (this will be a fairly large update to the game)...what time in which season...lol...many many more bugs mess terrible organised...i will try to find where i can complain for this figure

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
Fine. I've already played the original, modded, altered and lord knows every other version. Might as well start the grind on this one as well.

balara

May 12, 2017
Fine. I've already played the original, modded, altered and lord knows every other version. Might as well start the grind on this one as well.
There are lots of others like you played all of the versions...one of them is me..regarding Grind ..yep..but if no grind there cant be any story...though heavy grinding is pain in ass...but here Alexey is not only working on story but also on good graphics...this is the only version i came across who is using high quality graphics...thats is why few of us are interested in this game

Jun 27, 2018
Sure, but it won't matter cause the opportunities/quests will fail anyway. I would rather wait for new version than continue playing, but you do you.
I think both sisters are gold-diggers, after i gave them party girl, swimsuit how they take gift from Eric :3

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I have interest in this game but I’m not very confident. The developer needs to understand the story and apply it better, an example I had mentioned about Alice smoking hidden in the pool, Max persuades Alice to do without her underwear, so it's kind of useless since Alice will always be in jeans. And in the original game when Aunt Kira enters the game and gives her summer clothes, you can no longer persuade Alice to go without her underwear. There are actions in the game that need to be well thought out, it would be more interesting if Max persuaded Alice to go without her jeans until Ann not was home. You would slightly change the focus of the original game. But this is just an example, I know that in future versions and we are only in version 0.3 it is just a start. However, some actions will need to be done well, as perhaps this is the case. I will test the game again in version 1.0 until then very successful and good work for you.

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
To be honest, it's hard to have any new ideas in Max's story, because it's done too much.

Now, I'm more interested in Eric's idea of building a harem. It's still a blank area. There's a lot of evil space to play. Max can play a loser who tries to do small moves, Peep? Failed little smart? Maybe we can be more evil.

(Poor boy, you've been playing with the women at home for too long,Maybe it's time to change people。)

Reactions: SuddenReal

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I think both sisters are gold-diggers, after i gave them party girl, swimsuit how they take gift from Eric :3
Without any experience playing the original at least I can say Alice is definitely one, I can't say that about Lisa though.

Hmm... Is in the original game Lisa also have some mutual feelings with her new friend Alex? it seems her's gonna be erased by Eric's charm and slyness if it continue like this (at least in this early versions). I personally not into NTR but dang Eric, not only he's going to NTR Max he is also NTRing Alex :devilish:

I don't consider Ann relationship with Eric to be NTR, Max is just a pervert voyeur.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To be honest, it's hard to have any new ideas in Max's story, because it's done too much.

Now, I'm more interested in Eric's idea of building a harem. It's still a blank area. There's a lot of evil space to play. Max can play a loser who tries to do small moves, Peep? Failed little smart? Maybe we can be more evil.

(Poor boy, you've been playing with the women at home for too long,Maybe it's time to change people。)
Exactly. DS had this in mind at first, but then quickly ran away from it when he saw the hate Eric got. I hope this dev has a bit more of a backbone and isn't afraid of showing Eric's progress with the other girls (DS only hinted at something between Eric and Alice behind closed doors). As much as people don't like NTR, there's still a market there and there's no reason you just have to focus on only one market. And as I said before, I wouldn't mind teaming up with Eric to double tap those girls.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Without any experience playing the original at least I can say Alice is definitely one, I can't say that about Lisa though.

Hmm... Is in the original game Lisa also have some mutual feelings with her new friend Alex? it seems her's gonna be erased by Eric's charm and slyness if it continue like this (at least in this early versions). I personally not into NTR but dang Eric, not only he's going to NTR Max he is also NTRing Alex :devilish:

I don't consider Ann relationship with Eric to be NTR, Max is just a pervert voyeur.
Oh, I played the original, and Alice is a gold digger (always thought she was a self-insertion from DS since he played that patreon market).

As for NTRing Alex, it's been too long since I played that story line in the original (because it got abandoned pretty quickly because people liked Lisa more than Olivia, which shows they don't have any vision), but in the original, Lisa and Max came up with the idea of swapping. Max would seduce Olivia, while Lisa seduced Alex (and obviously, Max got further with Olivia than Alex did with Lisa, cause, you know, he's the hero). And while you were working Olivia, she comments you're better than him and she wouldn't mind playing with Lisa too. So, while everything pointed to Max still getting into Lisa's pants (even though the "deal" was she was now off limits) with the help from his new girlfriend, people still wanted Lisa. So, because of this, combined with the fact the other two story lines were pretty similar (one had a handjob, the other got you buying presents for Lisa without pay off), DS dropped it since it was easier to just focus on the most popular story line, so we never got to the point of NTRing Alex.

As for Ann's relationship with Eric, from the moment a female fucks a guy who's not the MC, people scream NTR, even if you at first have no connection to said female, because people seem to have fragile ego's.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
we never got to the point of NTRing Alex.
Hmm... with how this one is titled Another Story, I hope there are variety in choices whether I like it or not. Cause the beauty of western adult games is that most of the time players have much more freedom to affect how the story unfolds than Japanese ones. But also can be quite restricted cause it's like a beauty contest where the the judges are the patrons. So it is possible for Alex's storyline to be scraped too this time.

As for Ann's relationship with Eric, from the moment a female fucks a guy who's not the MC, people scream NTR, even if you at first have no connection to said female, because people seem to have fragile ego's.
Yes, but I still can brush this one away as just a common misconception. I think the worst part of these so called "NTR Haters" is that when they clearly see NTR tag in the game yet they still played it, chose the (most of the time avoidable) NTR route and talk shit about the game, gave 1 star reviews and all that... I think they are just in denial and a true cucks at heart :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes