3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Good work anyway :D,but still its better to wait for next version cuz maybe will something change anyway in earning money :p
Thanks, but yeah seeing there's more possibility of old saves are uncompatible, it might not be impossible for the dev implementing something new to earn money. This update is the perfect example of it (never played older versions, but from only reading the changelog it's quite obvious)

qwopp

Feb 26, 2018
I'm having the same problem when talking to Eric in Ann's room, I keep getting the same error.
Using rollback shows me Eric sitting in the room but I can't talk to him.
I'll attach my save, maybe it helps *shrug*

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm having the same problem when talking to Eric in Ann's room, I keep getting the same error.
Using rollback shows me Eric sitting in the room but I can't talk to him.
I'll attach my save, maybe it helps *shrug*
There is nothing further with Eric in this update.

• Sad
Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I started a fresh save. I've never talked to him in the room yet.
Ok, as far as I know you can't speak with Eric in bedroom. Aleksey said not much with Eric in this update. I have latest download from PATREON (0.3.006) and I can't talk with Eric in Ann's room.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Ok, as far as I know you can't speak with Eric in bedroom. Aleksey said not much with Eric in this update. I have latest download from PATREON (0.3.006) and I can't talk with Eric in Ann's room.
So there is a fixed version already. Is the one with the sisters clothes fixed too?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So there is a fixed version already. Is the one with the sisters clothes fixed too?
So it said, language seems to be fixed but not clothes. EDIT: By not clothes, I meant that Eric buys clothes even if you give them to girls.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: introvtx

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
You must first find the boxes your mom tells you about then find the camera then buy the book and study it and now you can have your own project to use for a loan.

Works for me, did you buy adds and start making money with Max's site?
OK, figured out. I didn't have enough money to buy adds first time. I didn't buy food second time and paid for adds with it, works now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes