3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I tried. I really tried. I spent hours and hours playing this. Even with the walkthrough it is not "fun". It is the most grind of any game I have ever stuck with longer than 2 hours. It is actually worse than a grind,a grind within a grind. "Do this on this day"....oh yea,you have to do it a billion times,and make sure "she" is in a good mood(while I am considering just murdering everyone if I have to put up with another day of grind stuck in a house unable to do shit about it)and your reward? Moving to the next grind at the right time,with the right mood,relationship,and actions repeated until your eyes are bleeding. Sure I had sex with one and am likely close with another,but holy fk of a grind.

Done with the grind. I just can not waste any more time on this.I am looking for FUN games,not ones that try to suck the life out of me.

Reactions: Revy15a2

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Fix v0.07.p2.05

- corrected some errors in English and German translations;
- fixed an omission in Alice's private punishment if Max gave her a massage before;
- fixed an error that prevented the first photo session with Kira from starting;
- fixed an error in TV massage for Alice;
- fixed a bug that made it possible to find out about the lace bodysuit for Alice ahead of time;
- fixed a bug that caused Eric to notice Max with Kira in the bathroom even after the exorcism;
- fixed a bug that caused Eric to repeatedly accuse Max of stealing after his exile;
- corrected dialogues with Alice behind the blog, in which Eric was mentioned, although he was kicked out;
- now, after Eric's expulsion, Olivia no longer visits the villa at night;
- added a new memory with Kira in the shower (extra version).

"Exorcism" :ROFLMAO: (y)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I tried. I really tried. I spent hours and hours playing this. Even with the walkthrough it is not "fun". It is the most grind of any game I have ever stuck with longer than 2 hours. It is actually worse than a grind,a grind within a grind. "Do this on this day"....oh yea,you have to do it a billion times,and make sure "she" is in a good mood(while I am considering just murdering everyone if I have to put up with another day of grind stuck in a house unable to do shit about it)and your reward? Moving to the next grind at the right time,with the right mood,relationship,and actions repeated until your eyes are bleeding. Sure I had sex with one and am likely close with another,but holy fk of a grind.

Done with the grind. I just can not waste any more time on this.I am looking for FUN games,not ones that try to suck the life out of me.
In my opinion, the game is very easy to play. If you have already played the game, you can easily play through the entire game, from start to finish, in one day without cheats or the WT. I do it with every new update. This is the only way you can see all the changes in the game. All the puzzles fit into a harmonious whole. I can recommend everyone to always play new updates from the beginning.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
In my opinion, the game is very easy to play. If you have already played the game, you can easily play through the entire game, from start to finish, in one day without cheats or the WT. I do it with every new update. This is the only way you can see all the changes in the game. All the puzzles fit into a harmonious whole. I can recommend everyone to always play new updates from the beginning.
While I agree with you for the most part there are a few points that CAN be tricky. I have not done a fresh start for some time, but I remember that the need to use the cameras at one point was not clear, has the new hint system improved that?? Hmm, I may need to play from the beginning again. :)

Just a thought.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
While I agree with you for the most part there are a few points that CAN be tricky. I have not done a fresh start for some time, but I remember that the need to use the cameras at one point was not clear, has the new hint system improved that?? Hmm, I may need to play from the beginning again. :)

Just a thought.
I personally do not use a hint system, but it has been improved. Normally, even if someone is playing the game for the first time, he should not have any problems and unlock everything without any problems. Use the latest version Fix 5 (v0.07.p2.05), there are some small things from Fix 4 fixed.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I personally do not use a hint system, but it has been improved. Normally, even if someone is playing the game for the first time, he should not have any problems and unlock everything without any problems. Use the latest version Fix 5 (v0.07.p2.05), there are some small things from Fix 4 fixed.
But the only fix on page one is 3, not 5.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Just looking at the settings menus I’m fairly certain it’s not the game I’m thinking of. Still gonna try it, though.
Definitely not the game I’m thinking of. Interface is totally strange to me. But let’s see how it goes.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
applied latest fix,used spider and Alice still is not naked when sleeping so no way to done latest opportunities,gotta be some kind of bug.Anyone ?
You're about to kick Eric out, it doesn't work like that. First, you need to catch Alice smoking, then you can only tell her to sleep naked. Then, when Eric's home, stay awake and wait until he's in Alice's room. Then catch him and the game will basically auto progress from there. Then, after Eric's out, the girls will return to normal.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes