3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Still need help with this, if anybody knows something. Fairly frustrating.

Went through 100 days with absolutely no progress.

A certain mood / relationship level needed or anything?
Post your savegame. Some here (*cough* BlackPanther) can look into it to see if there are bugs, if you ask nicely :)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
is there a patch that opens all these memories that i missed?
In the past, there was a mod mode created by onlyfunz that opened memories and galleries. But this cheat mode is no longer updated and does not work properly because its creator is no longer online here.
The reason for his absence is also unknown and I am very worried about him

Reactions: vendarr

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
The way Eric left under pressure from some payers, it's likely that this game will turn into a romance game with an MC who loves, kisses and hugs his sisters, mother and aunt. We can see in this screenshot Max masturbating in front of Alice while sleeping, I find it very, very difficult to have sleepsex/rape in this game (I don't know the reason for this screenshot).
This scene is already in the game...
Its part of the process of one of the ways to get rid of Eric.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The way Eric left under pressure from some payers, it's likely that this game will turn into a romance game with an MC who loves, kisses and hugs his sisters, mother and aunt. We can see in this screenshot Max masturbating in front of Alice while sleeping, I find it very, very difficult to have sleepsex/rape in this game (I don't know the reason for this screenshot).
This screenshot was to get rid of Eric, no sleepsex or rape here.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, I can't do anything, I don't feel like doing anything, I did the phase with Alice and Eric in the room, and from there
No wonder you are stuck in the game, buddy.
What harm did you do to the people of the villa?
Lisa is at war with Max. Max has lose Alice to Eric. Eric's level of influence on Lisa is zero, and all this while Max is at war with Eric !!
Probably even Eric has wondered what Max is doing in this game. :oops: o_O

Apart from the joke. We really need all your save files. Let's find out exactly what you did in this round of the game.
If possible, zip your game save folder and upload it to and send us the link so we can check it.
Thank you in advance

Jan 19, 2018
No wonder you are stuck in the game, buddy.
What harm did you do to the people of the villa?
Lisa is at war with Max. Max has lose Alice to Eric. Eric's level of influence on Lisa is zero, and all this while Max is at war with Eric !!
Probably even Eric has wondered what Max is doing in this game. :oops: o_O

Apart from the joke. We really need all your save files. Let's find out exactly what you did in this round of the game.
If possible, zip your game save folder and upload it to and send us the link so we can check it.
Thank you in advance

I put here all thanks for the help

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes