3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
thank you very much respect
Hi
We are still reviewing your save files.
But what is quite clear is that you will not be able to finish the game the way you want because of the way you have played the game so far. What I can do for you right now is to provide you with my own save file in the path of enmity with Eric and a healthy persistent file so that you can continue playing almost from where you got stuck in the game.
But note that in the game every day you have to pay attention to the girls and improve your relationship with them. Use in-game hints in the "Opportunities" section. You can also get help from the game guide on the first page. You need to take opportunities together
This save file that I am sending you is related to the time when Max gave the body suite to Alice, so you will not lose Alice.
Replace your files in the game save folders and use this save file to continue the game.

Last edited:

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Hey I finished every opportunities but still 21/22 ??? Does someone have a complete save with every thing finished ? every thing unlocked for the main menu screen etc... Thanks a lot ! REALY NICE GAME but men... taking so much times x)
There is an opportunity that happens only if you are friend with Eric and an other one only if you are ennemi with him. So you'll never have 22/22.

Reactions: Allen0206

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
... WELL Shit... I found a glitch forced dead end loss. The first monday after I have to find evidence against eric. I need lisa's phone. BUT she talks to me after diner about olivia and alex so I can't get her phone it forces her in the bedroom. Then I tried the wed she talks to me again about alex. I'm not able to get the phone so I'm just screwed.

andee86

May 22, 2019
Hello, are there any ntr sex scenes?
and how this version differs from the original one?
are there any sex scenes with mc and with who?

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, has this caught up with the original?
Not yet.

In terms of story... it's not entirely the same, but we're at the "deal with Eric" junction. However in this game, unlike the original you can make a deal with Eric and share the girls or somethings.

Now, I haven't played for some time, like several updates, because I want to deal with Eric in a way that is satisfying and rewarding, not "call the mob" like the original. I think this is the point where we are in these updates but... there are often many bug-fixes so ... I may actually give it a try this weekend (thus I am in this thread).

But long story short, from someone that hasn't played the game in a while and still thinks he can give answers:
In terms of content:
- there are less tags. I.e. less fetishes but I think Aunt Kira does a lot...
- the size is BIGGER than the actual BBG but at least 1GB. However this game has animation and ... I am not sure about compression. On the other hand there are more images here.
- In terms of content up to story progression, there is certainly more here. I remember doing things here that were not available in the original at this stage. Like looking at cameras and seeing people.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
There are no seeders...

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Patreon question:
Why Patreon told me I would be charged in February? I checked and I haven't been charged for January. I joined AFTER the new year ended but before the first half of the month.

(I cycle through developers, supporting a few for a few months per year and it was time to get back to Alexey.)

Also: Patreon has P2.05 up, not P2.03.

Is that a typo in the first post?

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Hello. Can someone share a save from the point that MC just got rid of from Eric? Or is there another place to find saves?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How will the further updates actually be done now, for those who kicked Eric out and those who have Eric as a friend? Will there be alternating updates? So that you always have to wait for an update? Because once Eric was kicked out and in the other update Eric is still in the game. :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes