3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
The animations with the aunt were well worth the wait, very good!!! I hope to see more animations with the other girls...
Congratulations for the great work in this regard...^^

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
This is the last post from the old alien. It's been real guys, take care.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:
I hope all this and what they promise will be in V0.8.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope all this and what they promise will be in V0.8.
What do they promise? I heared something about Eric friendship path, but what exactly was promised?

About preview pics ... don't get too excited. Lately they have been used soon after the picture release, but there are some old preview pics where it took several game versions for them to make it into the game. Some never did at all (for different reasons).

Last edited:

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
What do they promise? I heared something about Eric friendship path, but what exactly was promised?

About preview pics ... don't get too excited. Lately they have been used soo after the picture release, but there are some old preview pics where it took several game versions for them to make it into the game. Some never did at all (for different reasons).
About preview pics.I know the situation with them. But I want all this to be in the next version of the game and not through.And about promises. When a mini-game with Lisa and Olivia was promised.

Reactions: Nemo56

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
how can I observe what they do in the bathroom's mirror for setting up 2nd camera in the bathroom?
And for taking care of ur ass opportunity, I saved alice six times and let her get punished for 7th time but didn't get the option to talk with her for spanking.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This is the last post from the old alien. It's been real guys, take care.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:
I hope you make it. I want to think that when you stop writing here, your alien friends have taken you away and you are well. We will miss you terribly, you have helped and given happiness to so many people with your posts. Thank you for everything.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I honestly can't see what's been changed for several versions now. I see things being added in the patch notes, but nothing new has happened in my game for quite some time now and the nature of this game makes starting over extremely tedious.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I honestly can't see what's been changed for several versions now. I see things being added in the patch notes, but nothing new has happened in my game for quite some time now and the nature of this game makes starting over extremely tedious.
I personally play every fix from the beginning and I always play without cheats. I can only recommend it to everyone, you can easily play through from start to finish on a day off. Only then you can see all the changes in the game.
Screenshot_16.png
Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_13.png

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I personally play every fix from the beginning and I always play without cheats. I can only recommend it to everyone, you can easily play through from start to finish on a day off. Only then you can see all the changes in the game.
View attachment 1599542
View attachment 1599544 View attachment 1599545 View attachment 1599547
I know you are doing very well in the game and I am using the walktrough which was also made thanks to your help.
I play quite rarely and I sometimes get lost in the threads.
That's why I am asking if you could check my save in your free time and tell if everything is going in the right direction.
For example, I have the impression that the "party girl" is not going as it should.
Still no: "fun with her in front of the mirror".
Thank you very much for help.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
When can we expect the next big update? it'd be nicer if mc has a traditional job rather than spending the whole day at home doing nothing. some more characters and additional interaction with the existing ones.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
As far as I know Dev hasn't been on this forum since August 2021 and it's nice to see people making lots of great suggestions for the game and it would be better to let Dev know on his discord or patreon.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I know you are doing very well in the game and I am using the walktrough which was also made thanks to your help.
I play quite rarely and I sometimes get lost in the threads.
That's why I am asking if you could check my save in your free time and tell if everything is going in the right direction.
For example, I have the impression that the "party girl" is not going as it should.
Still no: "fun with her in front of the mirror".
Thank you very much for help.
I checked your save file.
Everything in your save file is correct. Only you did not follow the game guide correctly
First install Bug Fix 6
For Alpha Opportunity:
For "party girl" Opportunity :

For the opportunity "How doesnt take the risk":

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1599542
View attachment 1599544 View attachment 1599545 View attachment 1599547
I think difficulty for a game like this is kind of subjective. If you know the game inside and out like someone who plays it a lot or like the dev then something that a new player or someone who doesn't play it so much would consider hard could very well seem easy.

I ran into that issue a lot when I was making my mod. With perfect knowledge of how everything worked, I was finding that even when I built in lots of wiggle room for people to get the best scenes without having even close to a perfect score, a lot of people were still complaining that it was too hard. So it can be tough to find the right balance I think. Plus some people WANT a hard game and enjoy really having to work for the reward of the best scenes while other people just want to kind of coast through and see everything without doing much work.

Personally, I find most of the opportunities in this game pretty easy to finish but I do find about 3 or 4 of them frustrating and there are also some things I don't want to happen that I haven't found a reliable way to prevent (like Eric getting it on with Kira).

I do think he's dramatically improved the in game hint system in recent versions though. I used to have to break out the walkthrough to figure out what to do next and now I usually just have to keep playing until I've repeated something however many times the game wants me to to unlock the next step.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes