3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can I understand that once these three opportunities are completed this will be the end of this version of the game?
Yes, If the path of enmity with Eric is chosen in the game. The only opportunity that will remain in this path of the game is the "control" opportunity , which is not available in this path of the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone drop me a save where they have gotten rid of eric? im stuck at him returning and blaming me for the wallet, even though ive gotten rid of him
You need to install bug fix 6 games.
If you need save files, you can find them in the first post.

Where can I find the cookies
Read the cookies section in the game guide

how to get a loan?
Read the "Alpha" opportunity in the game guide

Last edited:

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Maxbishup is the official representative of BB AS on f95 therefore he is allowed to do it. Maxbishup, Black Panter and I are testers at BB AS. I am a tester on 6 games and translate one game, so I have less time. But my saves are always available for all testers. You all should thank Aleksey for providing you, despite everything (the game is his income) two excellent people like maxbishup and Black Panther. That's why, when I have time, I always play the full game with each fix to find all the bugs caused by the new content, in the old content.
No hate for not helping, that isn't my point and my negativity is not directed your way. And no, I won't thank Aleksey for being gracious enough to allow 2 people to post about his game on a forum. Those 2 can be thanked, but not the dev. Not for that.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Right now I am supporting 2 others on Patreon. I can't really afford to support anymore.
I won't mention names, but they are both making me mad. Both are over promising and under delivering. Been supporting them for a little over a year.
I am thinking of dropping them and adding Aleksey.
You're tired of devs over promising and underdelivering so you're going to Aleksey? Huh? Half the comments in this thread about the lack of any content in each update and how he releases preview images which are never actually in the next updates.

PS: I'm not here to shit on Alexsey, despite my comments' negativity. I hope he's over his problems and can finallly get us some quality Lisa content. I know he's capable of it. In the meantime, I have his old fanarts saved. They're at around page 300 of the Big Brother fan art thread if anyone's feeling impatient. GL

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
No hate for not helping, that isn't my point and my negativity is not directed your way. And no, I won't thank Aleksey for being gracious enough to allow 2 people to post about his game on a forum. Those 2 can be thanked, but not the dev. Not for that.
Imagine that you work in a company that makes computer games and the boss comes and says, unfortunately this month everyone will get less salary because the game lost some supporters (because it was shared). Would you be as kind as Aleksey to allow two more people to help the people who don't pay anything??? Each of us, no matter where he works would not be happy with such development. Therefore, I think that thanks to Aleksey would be very appropriate.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Imagine that you work in a company that makes computer games and the boss comes and says, unfortunately this month everyone will get less salary because the game lost some supporters (because it was shared). Would you be as kind as Aleksey to allow two more people to help the people who don't pay anything??? Each of us, no matter where he works would not be happy with such development. Therefore, I think that thanks to Aleksey would be very appropriate.
This website is the largest source of advertisement that any dev has. I only know 1 dev's numbers but the difference in new patrons they have between a month with a new version that leaks here and one that doesn't is massive and not in the direction you are suggesting.

It's crazy to me that you think Aleksey has the right to tell you where/what you can and cannot post because you test his game for him, and pay him for the privilege. Do you know how expensive it would be for him to get it tested by professional testers? Let's just say that your Patreon pledge is not what makes you valuable to him.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You're tired of devs over promising and underdelivering so you're going to Aleksey? Huh? Half the comments in this thread about the lack of any content in each update and how he releases preview images which are never actually in the next updates.

PS: I'm not here to shit on Alexsey, despite my comments' negativity. I hope he's over his problems and can finallly get us some quality Lisa content. I know he's capable of it. In the meantime, I have his old fanarts saved. They're at around page 300 of the Big Brother fan art thread if anyone's feeling impatient. GL
I just feel he has the best artwork. I also like how he gives choices on how to proceed, as in Eric friend of foe.
and the best is how he releases fixes if it's needed. Some game producers will release an entirely new game, and some will wait till the next game release.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I just feel he has the best artwork. I also like how he gives choices on how to proceed, as in Eric friend of foe.
and the best is how he releases fixes if it's needed. Some game producers will release an entirely new game, and some will wait till the next game release.
You don't have to defend wanting to support him (I have been a patron of his in the past) your initial reasons were just funny considering his reputation. Glad I'm not supporting whoever you are. I tend to stick to the same ~5 games so my eyes aren't too open to other games.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's crazy to me that you think Aleksey has the right to tell you where/what you can and cannot post.
He doesn't. It was already stated that it was a promise. Also since the guy is posting here, no one forbid him that.

And guess what: The software company I work for also doesn't want me to have customer contact, that's what our support team is for. My job is to program.
I get told on a regular base that I should forward any support request to the support team and not waste time on the little bubus our customers tend to have. Supporters support, software engineers develop, testers test (not that we have many testers, but still).

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
but I don't have the option, so to speak, to come after me
1642439941180.png
Just tried again. I don't know if it makes any difference, but I waited with the spider until the massage reached her shoulders (step 5), the top was gone at step 4 (back).

Btw, you are playing with an outdated version. Your save game is from the game version with biugfix/patch level 3. Install the latest bugfix (6), the link can be found on page 1.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
He doesn't. It was already stated that it was a promise. Also since the guy is posting here, no one forbid him that.
Semantics. Do you truly believe that this promise wasn't something Aleksey wanted? That the testing guy made this promise out of the blue and unwarrented, unasked for? Seems like a strange thing to promise without being asked to promise it. Also, I took the part where I was told to thank Aleksey for allowing 2 others to post on here to further back up the idea that Aleksey doesn't want him helping people on here which is my problem. I assume Aleksey didn't "ban" him but asked very nicely. That being true does not deter from my point that it's stupid for pretty much everyone to have one of the most knowledgable people on this game not post to help people if they are willing to do so. And if they are not willing for whatever reason then I have no issue with that whatsoever. But the dev making them not? There's a collection of rather negative adjectives which descibe that particular move.

Also since the guy is posting here, no one forbid him that.
I think that's covered under "what you can post".

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1602026
Just tried again. I don't know if it makes any difference, but I waited with the spider until the massage reached her shoulders (step 5), the top was gone at step 4 (back).

Btw, you are playing with an outdated version. Your save game is from the game version with biugfix/patch level 3. Install the latest bugfix (6), the link can be found on page 1.
now i download the game again let's see thank you very much

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes