3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Can you please help me with this?

View attachment 1603094
The cookie is there but I can't click it. I had no problems clicking on other cookies I've found except this one.
I remember something similar. I think I did a massage and the cookie was there during the massage in one scene and I could click it. Not sure any more which variant of massage though.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Semantics. Do you truly believe that this promise wasn't something Aleksey wanted? That the testing guy made this promise out of the blue and unwarrented, unasked for? Seems like a strange thing to promise without being asked to promise it. Also, I took the part where I was told to thank Aleksey for allowing 2 others to post on here to further back up the idea that Aleksey doesn't want him helping people on here which is my problem. I assume Aleksey didn't "ban" him but asked very nicely. That being true does not deter from my point that it's stupid for pretty much everyone to have one of the most knowledgable people on this game not post to help people if they are willing to do so. And if they are not willing for whatever reason then I have no issue with that whatsoever. But the dev making them not? There's a collection of rather negative adjectives which descibe that particular move.

I think that's covered under "what you can post".
I think it is right that I am not allowed to help here and I can live with that very well. The game is shared at the highest level and the $10 and $5 patrons, don't have the game yet and can't play it. I think it is unfair that the others should be helped but the people who support the game ($10 and $5) cannot play it yet. For example, when playing "Room for rent", "My bestfriends daughter", "My first love" I help all patrons on Discord. It is the only game on Patreon where the public version (one week after the lowest level) is available for everyone. I had an idea two years ago how to mark a game so that it can't be discovered. It doesn't prevent the game from being shared, but we always know who shared it. If it happens, the person is banned. In the two years we have banned 4 people. It's time-consuming because for each patron you have to create a personal version and send a link. Second game where it is only applied at the top level ($30) is Jen's dilemma from SNC.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I think it's fair if the people who don't support the game get it a bit later. There is always the public version a week after the lowest level. Personally I always try to do my best when testing, unfortunately it sometimes happens that I get several games to test on the same day, if this is the case I can't test all the games at the same time and it takes me until I am done with the testing. In addition, I have problems with my wife if I sit too long at the computer, so I try to test only at night when my wife is asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and Ntr Ntr

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
As a member of this pirate forum I thinks it's fair we should get it as soon as someone is able to leak it. The sooner the better.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think it's fair if the people who don't support the game get it a bit later. There is always the public version a week after the lowest level.
I buy finished games or sometimes do a one time payment either on a crowd funding platform or by preordering in a shop. I just don't do subscriptions. If this ever gets finished and makes it to a shop like GOG or at least itch.io, I'll be happy to buy the full version (like I did with other games), it's more than worth it.
So here I am, a "not supporter". And I am perfectly happy with waiting for updates a bit longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
As a member of this pirate forum I thinks it's fair we should get it as soon as someone is able to leak it. The sooner the better.
I can understand you, everyone wants to get it as soon as possible. But I also understand the other side that wants to prevent it.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
If done right, Eric can only fuck Ann. Don't know how to make fast money. I only know that you have to establish your own website as fast as possible and get a loan from another website to buy the first clothes for Alice and Lisa before Eric buys it for them. The more camera you install (9 total) the faster your income will be. That takes time.

Since this is a sandbox game, there's no single way to play the game. You only have guides on how to go through each opportunity. For this version 0.07 though, it is recommended to focus on mentor op. A lot of other opportunities are connected to it.
so, if I understand correctly, then Eric will fuck Max's mother, not his sister and not Totya, right? if i do
everything is right

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
so, if I understand correctly, then Eric will fuck Max's mother, not his sister and not Totya, right? if i do
everything is right
Yes. Just make sure you gift Alice and Lisa everything before Eric does and do not let Eric catch you and Kira (Aunt) fucking (When he does, just load back and do not pursue the next step in fucking her at that time). Make sure that Alice's and Lisa's mood are high all the time... so spoil them a lot.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Yes. Just make sure you gift Alice and Lisa everything before Eric does and do not let Eric catch you and Kira (Aunt) fucking (When he does, just load back and do not pursue the next step in fucking her at that time). Make sure that Alice's and Lisa's mood are high all the time... so spoil them a lot.
clear .. is it possible to get a loan from the bank at the beginning of the game ? Or do I need to do something for this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any way of getting all the cookies without having to start a new game?
Yes, I did so with my savegame where all available opportunities are completed.
Read the guide carefully. Some cookies have clothing requirements and some only unlock after you found others.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
clear .. is it possible to get a loan from the bank at the beginning of the game ? Or do I need to do something for this?
Loan is available after you establish your cam website. Just search how to loan in your laptop search bar and then it will be available to you. Loan amount is only 500 which is enough for you to buy the girls' first clothes. You have 1 month to pay it with 10% interest. You cannot make another loan without paying your existing loan.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
At some point Max realises that it's the last day to order the clothes before Eric does.
At this point the bank becomes available.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
The game is shared at the highest level and the $10 and $5 patrons, don't have the game yet and can't play it. I think it is unfair that the others should be helped but the people who support the game ($10 and $5) cannot play it yet.
I agree that this is an issue but it's a known and obvious problem with having staggered release tiers on Patreon unless you can implement a way of preventing leaks which Aleksey has not done. He's not done that because it's hard/time consuming and even the way you mention (which I think is the only way for a game which isn't browser-based) isn't fool proof despite the time investment required. So, if he isn't going to put this time in to prevent leaks, then the only way to not have his low-tier patreons getting fucked over is to not have his monetization strategy include a staggered release. You can't jump into a lion's cage then complain when it bites you because that is the known outcome. You cannot sweet talk the lion just as you cannot prevent leaks as a solo dev. Therefore you cannot complain when leaks cause your monetization strategy to fuck over your supporters.

However, stopping you from helping people here does not prevent leaks. It doesn't even hurt the leakers themselves. If you're helping patrons on discord for this game then you're probably actually helping the very people your master is angry with.

I think it is right that I am not allowed to help here
Tangents aside, this is the problem. Not your testing. Not Aleksey's patreon system. Not his supporters. Not how and when the game leaks. It's the fact that you allow somebody who you pay and help out massively to dictate how you post on forums. I will repeat that if you don't want to help people, that's fine, the key word being "you".

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tangents aside, this is the problem.
No one but you has a problem with it. All the others talk, discuss and are happy with the help they get from the designated people who are supposed to help and/or from freelancers who do it because they like to.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
No one but you has a problem with it. All the others talk, discuss and are happy with the help they get from the designated people who are supposed to help and/or from freelancers who do it because they like to.
Really? It's common for people to just let strangers who they help out dictate what they can do online? I've never said people helping is a problem. I've never said he needs to help people on here, in fact I've said multiple times that it's his porogative, as it should be. That's the point.

freelancers who do it because they like to.
I don't think you know what freelancer is. A freelancer gets paid to do something. People who help on here aren't freelancer's, they're, if you require a term, volunteers. Once again, I'm not saying our tester friend nor anyone else should or shouldn't help people out. I've said they should do that of their own accord.

All the others talk, discuss and are happy with the help they get
Painting me as ungrateful, nice. I never said I don't appreciate people's help but if you want to make shit up, feel free. I'm not going to order you around and tell you what to and not to say because that would be ridiculous. Maybe I should actually seeing as you're apparently cool with that.

Jan 19, 2018
Re-download is not necessary, but make sure you download and install the patch.
Your title screen must show version 0.7.p2.06 once you installed it.
I got into the game but I still don't get the one with the prank on Alice

Well, with his savegame all I had to do was wait until afternoon and play the prank. Everything was set up correctly already, including the outfit.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes