3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the help.

I am mostly not using the Walkthrough but I looked it up and did not know what I need to do to advance with Lisa.

Her Mood is very good and then I do her homework? How often do i need to do it?

I mean I am on day 187 and I only try to advance with Lisa right now since I need this stupid Schoolgirl quest XD

Her Mood is now Wonderful and I still do not seem to trigger it. So I do her Homework alone without demaning showing her tits?
Yes do her homework on your own at least once without asking anything. and make sure you have successful footjobs from alice in the lounge twice in a row. if 1 candy foot massage twice in a row doesn't work, then do the 2 candy foot massage twice in a row. I think that's what you're missing. I was already on 2 candy foot massage with Alice before I arrived to massaging Lisa so I can't discern which of the candy massages with Alice is applicable. But they have to be done successfully twice in a row. If you fail, use save/load technique.

Reactions: darji

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
now i download the game again let's see thank you very much
Re-download is not necessary, but make sure you download and install the patch.
Your title screen must show version 0.7.p2.06 once you installed it.

If you are also stuck in "arachnophobia", then you need to trigger and progress a bit in "taking care of your ass" op.
Well, with his savegame all I had to do was wait until afternoon and play the prank. Everything was set up correctly already, including the outfit.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I am on the friendship path with Eric. Can anyone tell me a little of what I can look forward to on future updates?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
i being stuck at alpha & blackmail meterial on eric?
alpha, blackmail, and mentor finish at the same time. just do mentor and other opportunities related to it.

by the way, make up your mind whether to take just 1 or 2 pictures of eric jerking off to alice at night. there are 2 ways to rid of eric in the game either through alice or lisa. if you want the alice route, make sure you have 2 blackmail pictures of eric before the game gets to the point where eric is making lisa jerk him off.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

darji

Nov 3, 2021
quick question. I am stuck now on the talent Massuer questline. It says I need to buy a massage lessopn. Problem is I alredy bought all of them....Am I now stuck?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
if done right, who didn't get fucked by Eric in the game? and how to make money fast
If done right, Eric can only fuck Ann. Don't know how to make fast money. I only know that you have to establish your own website as fast as possible and get a loan from another website to buy the first clothes for Alice and Lisa before Eric buys it for them. The more camera you install (9 total) the faster your income will be. That takes time.

Is there a link to a video on how to play the game through the step by step guide?:rolleyes:
Since this is a sandbox game, there's no single way to play the game. You only have guides on how to go through each opportunity. For this version 0.07 though, it is recommended to focus on mentor op. A lot of other opportunities are connected to it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lio.k01

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
in the present version(v007p2), I seemed can't find out in what way I persuade Eric to let me touch Ann with her eye-masked while they are having fun in the bedroom, are these scenes been deleted?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
in the present version(v007p2), I seemed can't find out in what way I persuade Eric to let me touch Ann with her eye-masked while they are having fun in the bedroom, are these scenes been deleted?
Never came across it in my playthrough.

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
Never came across it in my playthrough.
I was quite sure about these scenes in the previous version of the game(v006 I guese), you can still find a post about them in and some sketches leak in the discord channel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sadly I forgot how to reach them in v007p2

• Love
Reactions: I-Sin and lexus

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I personally play every fix from the beginning and I always play without cheats. I can only recommend it to everyone, you can easily play through from start to finish on a day off. Only then you can see all the changes in the game.
View attachment 1599542
Can you please help me with this?

2022-01-18 (2).png
The cookie is there but I can't click it. I had no problems clicking on other cookies I've found except this one.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
if done right, who didn't get fucked by Eric in the game? and how to make money fast
About money: If you forward time, do so while standing in a room with a lot of viewers.
Also buy advertisement packages, later in the games multiple ones.
Some people do that so efficiently, that they don't even need a loan at the beginning of the game (in case you manage to do so, get a loan anyway, or the bank will be locked for the rest of the game).

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes