3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really?...[lots of yaddayaddayadda]
No one else is complaining, it's just you. Not even the person who is directly affeted is complaining. Really, it's just you.
You don't need to fight for others, fight for your own causes.

Think what you want about what I write, feel free to put me on ignore, as I do with you. I have had about enough of your whining.
Edit: you were right about one point. "Freelancer" was the wrong term, only Freud knows why I wrote that. My bad.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how do i make stick or carrot with lisa on tv with horror movie
I have a hard time understand whaat exactly you mean.
You need to get caught by Lisa when spying on her in the shower. You an give her choccolate, so she won't tell mom.
After a few tries she will say, that it's pointless and will think of a different punishment, like watching romantic movies with her. From that point on, keep repeating that until you get to the horror movies.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I found out that that cookie is really unclickable. The clickable cookie is in the image after that when I'm actually massaging Alice. I have completed my cookie quest. Thanks.

Maybe that could be fixed on the next update?
Ah, I did look out of place, since it was supposed to appear during the massage near the dish and not before, but I didn't have the chance to test it. Should be an easy fix.

Reactions: Valoryn

chibby

Jun 25, 2017
You need to install bug fix 6 games.
If you need save files, you can find them in the first post.

Read the cookies section in the game guide

Read the "Alpha" opportunity in the game guide
Do i have to restart the game to make the patch work? because when i installed it to the game folder in the zip file he still comes up on thursday night and i can either hit him or go to boot camp

Last edited:

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Loan is available after you establish your cam website. Just search how to loan in your laptop search bar and then it will be available to you. Loan amount is only 500 which is enough for you to buy the girls' first clothes. You have 1 month to pay it with 10% interest. You cannot make another loan without paying your existing loan.
Can I buy them the first two clothes or only one clothes for one girl?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes