3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The best way to get money is to edit your save file.
Do NOT edit the save file. If you do that it CAN break the game and cause MAJOR problems. The method I described WORKS and does not cause issues later. IF you try to edit the game, I recommend asking others that might know about the problems that might arise (I don't know about that), but also be CAREFUL. For myself I just do what I explained and have far more money than I need.

The ONE area that I KNOW you can edit (so far) is the MOOD of the ladies. Altering that with the console has not had issues that I know of and makes it a LITTLE easier to progress the game.

Hope that helps.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people how to choose the correct version of the very beginning of the game? in the instructions it was written, but in the game they are playing not according to the instructions for the etam and it’s easy to confuse (((

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
and why is there no video of how to play this fucking game? ( :(
As said before there's no video and no single way to play the game. It's sandbox. I'd advise that you choose your responses to your family as a supportive one even when they look down on you. Protect them, support them, provide for them, otherwise, the other guy/guys will screw them and you will be helpless. There is a link for walkthrough in the first page of the thread. Click that and download the walkthrough to guide you.

Reactions: Luna3009

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
this is how it should be, right? that 4 den is the first shopig but max is not taken off and eric is an idiot .. or did I do something wrong that max was not taken for 1 shobig

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
For those who have doubts about how to get a loan it is very simple. Don't do anything other than what I'm going to say, Install the camera, buy the book corresponding to your future "work" do everything you can about your work.
When the time is right, Max will think about how to get the dresses out before Herik. There, in Max's own thinking, he thinks about loans, etc.
You search on the internet, and apply for your first loan, but don't forget to buy the girls' dresses on the same day =)

Have a good game

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and why is there no video of how to play this fucking game? ( :(
If you have time, you can always make one.

There is a walkthrough. For questions there is this forum. The WT does not list every singlke answer to chose from if the choice has no effect on the game.

You can't chose a game version (but DO install bug fixes please). The path you take will be decided by how you react to Eric. ("Yay, Eric!" or "F** Off, Looser"). It's all described in the walkthrough.
Max doesn't leave the house in this game, he never goes shopping. He has a laptop.
The bank question has been answered recently.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this is how it should be, right? that 4 den is the first shopig but max is not taken off and eric is an idiot .. or did I do something wrong that max was not taken for 1 shobig
Do yourself a favor and just ... do it. Just click an play for a while, don't be afraid of doing something wrong. If you think you did, you can always restart the game (or load an earlier savegame). There is no way to avoiding Eric coming to the house.
Just go with the flow, be nice to the girls and see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Isn't it really so difficult to explain how to take a coffin loan from a bank?! I looked at the laptop poked everywhere where possible in nom poked but there is no function where is this fucking loan:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Isn't it really so difficult to explain how to take a coffin loan from a bank?! I looked at the laptop poked everywhere where possible in nom poked but there is no function where is this fucking loan:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You don't do anything. It is on a timer. Just play the game. Try to make as much money as you can. At the last minute the loan will be an option. You can't control it as far as I can tell.

Also, it is possible to earn enough money that you don't need the loan.

The game does not need a walk through. Each quest line gives hints. There are a lot of little "hidden" scenes. Just play the game and it will work out fine.

Have a little patience. Everything will unfold. But if you are going to be impatient you should probably not play this game as this is a SLOW game which is the main strength of the game, in my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It seems to be by far easier than reading the explanations that have already been given previously.
Gee you even answered to at least one of the explanations (with another question). Why do you ask questions and don't bother reading the answer?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
To get the loan:
1) wait until the game mentions that you are almost out of time to buy the outfits for Alice and Lisa. There should be a mention of getting a loan.
2) Turn on the computer and click on the search option (like when you look up spiders and other things).
3) You should now have the Bank/loan available on the computer. Take the loan and buy what need so it arrives in time (if you are on war or fake friend paths).

Hope that helps.

P.S. Also my advice if you have a problem with the game is... Eat two Chocolate Chip Cookies and do NOT call me in the morning. :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
P.S. Also my advice if you have a problem with the game is... Eat two Chocolate Chip Cookies and do NOT call me in the morning. :)
To avoid calling you in the morning when dialing random numbers I would need your private number please, so I can make sure not to dial it :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

biggus_27

Jan 15, 2022
My first in this genre, so go easy. Played through once, enjoyed it, keen to see the next update. One question. I've done all 22 opportunities, so what rough percentage (ballpark) of the 'interesting' screens have I seen? I guess I'm asking how much extra I'll see/get if I play again using the current version, and take different paths.

Also, what other games are similar to this, and by similar I mean...

equally good (or better gfx)

a fairly open system, where choices matter, but there's no, do not pass go, start again thing if you paint yourself into a corner.

similar themes

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes