3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Embrionic

Oct 4, 2019
Isn't it really so difficult to explain how to take a coffin loan from a bank?! I looked at the laptop poked everywhere where possible in nom poked but there is no function where is this fucking loan:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
1.находим камеру в гостиной
2.покупаем и изучаем книгу
3.открываем сайт
4.покупаем рекламу 50 долларов и ждем зрителей
5 ждём развития событий

Embrionic

Oct 4, 2019
1.find the camera in the living room
2.buy and study the book
3.open the site
4.buy advertising 50 dollars and wait for viewers
5 waiting for developments

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My first in this genre, so go easy. Played through once, enjoyed it, keen to see the next update. One question. I've done all 22 opportunities, so what rough percentage (ballpark) of the 'interesting' screens have I seen? I guess I'm asking how much extra I'll see/get if I play again using the current version, and take different paths.

Also, what other games are similar to this, and by similar I mean...
New opportunities are rare, usually they get extended. So I don't know how much you have seen, even if you completed all opportunities. It depends more on the game version you played last. FYI: Also the current version has 22 opportunities, of which 21 are available on the war path.

After I finished the original Big Brother back in the days, I tried Man of the House. I didn't like the art as much, but it was done very well and has a similar premisse. Of more recent games, I find FILF, Amnesia and Photohunt quite good (all a mix of VN and free roam games), also Being a DIK (sold on GOG and Steam) depends a LOT on your choices. And if you want something in real 3D and a lot of options, go and buy House Party (different to play, a lot of different short stories, which can exclude each other. If you give the booze to one person, of course you can't continue on another path where you would need it too). I usually check out adugames.com to see what's new and if I find something interesting I go to f95zone to check the forum :D

Last edited:
Reactions: biggus_27

biggus_27

Jan 15, 2022
New opportunities are rare, usually they get extended. So I don't know how much you have seen, even if you completed all opportunities. It depends more on the game version you played last. FYI: Also the current version has 22 opportunities, of which 21 are available on the war path.

After I finished the original Big Brother back in the days, I tried Man of the House. I didn't like the art as much, but it was done very well and has a similar premisse. Of more recent games, I find FILF, Amnesia and Photohunt quite good (all a mix of VN and free roam games), also Being a DIK (sold on GOG and Steam) depends a LOT on your choices. And if you want something in real 3D and a lot of options, go and buy House Party (different to play, a lot of different short stories, which can exclude each other. If you give the booze to one person, of course you can't continue on another path where you would need it too). I usually check out adugames.com to see what's new and if I find something interesting I go to f95zone to check the forum :D
ta :) I played the current release version (fix-0.07.p2.06)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ta :) I played the current release version (fix-0.07.p2.06)
Ah, then I probably misunderstood the question. If you managed to complete all 22 opportunities, you have seen all there currently is in the game. How much is to come ... no one knows really, but judging by the size of the original I would say that we have seen about 20 to 25 percent. Of course there is no real content for Ann yet, Lisa and Alice only started to warm up, Olivia is not even at that point. Max is supposed to get a job at some point, Kira's daughter should ring the door bell soon, new "challenges" were announced ... it's a LOT for basically a one man project (with support from testers of course).

Reactions: biggus_27

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How tf do I finish the party girl event I already did that 3 times and it's not progressing
If I remember correctly 3 times is not enough to play through all variants.
Make sure to give her 2 candy and follow her right away before she gets into the bathtub, so you can show her your kissing skills.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
If I remember correctly 3 times is not enough to play through all variants.
Make sure to give her 2 candy and follow her right away before she gets into the bathtub, so you can show her your kissing skills.
I see well I haven't unlocked the kissing option yet I guess ill try to finish other quest first

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
2 questions:

1. If I cheat and buy both gifts for Alice and Lisa will that break the game and prevent opportunities from developing?

2. What are the possible outcomes for the "Schoolmate" opportunity? Can I convince Lisa to avoid talking to Olivia and Mike in this version?
1. nothing important, you might lose access to the online bank.
2. Olivia's boyfriend is not in the game, the story is different and it's needed to proceed on other opportunities (Stick or carrot).

Reactions: tarzan999

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
NGL I am ready to sacrifice one of them for the online bank.
You do NOT need to sacrifice anything. Just wait until you have access to the bank/loan, take the loan, then buy the item(s) you haven't already purchased. If you buy stuff as soon as the option opens it will be delivered in time for you to give it (before (EVIL Scum) Eric).

One of the items CAN be purchased before the bank opens, so if you want to advance one of them early you can. Of course, if you want to do the full 'Friend' path then it doesn't matter, because you don't need to buy/give the clothes.

Hope that helps.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
You do NOT need to sacrifice anything. Just wait until you have access to the bank/loan, take the loan, then buy the item(s) you haven't already purchased. If you buy stuff as soon as the option opens it will be delivered in time for you to give it (before (EVIL Scum) Eric).

One of the items CAN be purchased before the bank opens, so if you want to advance one of them early you can. Of course, if you want to do the full 'Friend' path then it doesn't matter, because you don't need to buy/give the clothes.

Hope that helps.
I was joking. Thanks for the info though!

Reactions: Shiva0067
Jun 8, 2019
I love this game (because i love the original Big Brother haha), but as a software engineer, it's so hard to understand the versioning of this game. Just a recommendation, dev/modder might need to use a better versioning strategy, because seeing these p2-06 is very confusing o_O

For me, it would be easier if the version would be like these MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.
Looking at the version history, it seems that there is a p1 version, so why not increment the minor version? Like 0.7.0 for 0.07.p1, then if there is any patch or bugfix it will increment the patch version to 0.7.1, 0.7.2, and so on?
So for 0.07.p2 it would be 0.8.0.

Just a recommendation from me, because I really love this game (especially the story and the original story), and this game is the pioneer of another similar-game ;)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can`t finish "stick or carrot" ! watch movie with her and kiss ! give her sweets ! protect her ! repeat and repeat and repeat ............
Send your last save file . we will check it for you .
How tf do I finish the party girl event I already did that 3 times and it's not progressing
Send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I love this game (because i love the original Big Brother haha), but as a software engineer, it's so hard to understand the versioning of this game. Just a recommendation, dev/modder might need to use a better versioning strategy, because seeing these p2-06 is very confusing o_O

For me, it would be easier if the version would be like these MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.
Looking at the version history, it seems that there is a p1 version, so why not increment the minor version? Like 0.7.0 for 0.07.p1, then if there is any patch or bugfix it will increment the patch version to 0.7.1, 0.7.2, and so on?
So for 0.07.p2 it would be 0.8.0.

Just a recommendation from me, because I really love this game (especially the story and the original story), and this game is the pioneer of another similar-game ;)
That's how it's usually done (it was done like this the first six times in the past and will be in the future). Splitting 0.7 into part one and two was not planed in advance.
And you are by far not the first one who is confused. There have been plenty of comments about that during the past months.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes