3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

biggus_27

Jan 15, 2022
Ah, then I probably misunderstood the question. If you managed to complete all 22 opportunities, you have seen all there currently is in the game. How much is to come ... no one knows really, but judging by the size of the original I would say that we have seen about 20 to 25 percent. Of course there is no real content for Ann yet, Lisa and Alice only started to warm up, Olivia is not even at that point. Max is supposed to get a job at some point, Kira's daughter should ring the door bell soon, new "challenges" were announced ... it's a LOT for basically a one man project (with support from testers of course).
many thanks for the info.
Great game this. I enjoyed it.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
just found and finished this and as a fan of the original i liked it alot. alot of good things added. im looking forward to further updates. 1 thing though is it me or did they hint at kira having a daughter during her introduction?

Makasss

Apr 5, 2018
Brothes and Fellas with big huge Cucambers*.
I am do not understand - do u want me to see as your leader as alpha madafakadataanafucker or not 77? yzwRGRxt4sD4475LKtFcPDUA8M8PAwj3KBgBMiTg.jpg
* Cucumis sativus- ?

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
So I’m on the “Get rid of Eric” storyline and in order to complete it, I need Alice to sleep naked on days when Eric is home but she doesn’t. I made sure that my last request to her before I triggered the event was for her to sleep naked but she just doesn’t do it. Now after I started the event she won’t even talk to me. Is there a way to guarantee that she will sleep naked?

jjspice2134

Aug 17, 2021
So I’m on the “Get rid of Eric” storyline and in order to complete it, I need Alice to sleep naked on days when Eric is home but she doesn’t. I made sure that my last request to her before I triggered the event was for her to sleep naked but she just doesn’t do it. Now after I started the event she won’t even talk to me. Is there a way to guarantee that she will sleep naked?
I think you have to do something with the spider when she is sleeping and freaks out to get you to kill spider at night and then i think she follow the request of sleeping naked at night. Hope i helped a little

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
I think you have to do something with the spider when she is sleeping and freaks out to get you to kill spider at night and then i think she follow the request of sleeping naked at night. Hope i helped a little
Thanks, I’ve gotten her to sleep naked before, I just need her to sleep naked now. I passed the persuasion check. She just doesn’t follow through. Do you mean I need to do the spider thing again?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks, I’ve gotten her to sleep naked before, I just need her to sleep naked now. I passed the persuasion check. She just doesn’t follow through. Do you mean I need to do the spider thing again?
Yes, she only has short time memory, must be all the liquor sweets.
But there is another way to get rid of eric, that requires Lisas help. That way is needed if you don't have the photos. I am not sure if you can do it this way if you have them.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If you already have 2 blackmail photos before you triggered ridding Eric then you are locked to using Alice to remove Eric, otherwise, the default is using Lisa to remove Eric.

If I remember correctly, I triggered the event, caught her smoking at 1300 and told her to sleep naked, she agreed but didn't comply so I used spider at night to remind her, and then she complied and I caught Eric for the 3rd time the next night.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
If you're at the point where Eric has accused you of stealing his wallet, at 13:00 catch Alice smoking, then your only option will be to tell her to sleep naked. Then you'll have to catch Eric over her at 2:00 the next time he's home, then it's all autopilot from there.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Save file
I checked your save file.
The problem is that after getting rid of Eric, Olivia does not come to the villa on Friday night. This opportunity had to be completed before get rid of Eric.
So You can use one of your save files before getting rid of Eric, and first complete this opportunity, then get rid of Eric.
or
Since no other bug fixes will be released for this version, you will need to wait for the next update. You can complete this opportunity in the next update.
Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes