3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

exooooyole

Oct 31, 2020
stuck at party girl, i can't get the candy nor can i talk to lisa about alice secret. i cannot move forward because of this. i did get the bathroom scene with alice and failed because of low persuation. is this a bug? do i need to play it from the beginning?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I need help. I already got rid of eric but the stolen wallet event triggers again after dinner and i can't do anything about it since he's already gone and i can't interact with the girls.
Here's the save if anyone can help me (i already tried using the fix but it keeps happening)
I checked your save file.
You can complete the "Who does not risk" opportunity. To do this, go to Alice's bathroom in the morning. Use the "Make Noise" option. In the evening of the same day when Alice is watching TV, talk to her and go with her. Do this several times to complete the opportunity.
For two more opportunities, I will write your answer in the next post

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone help me, i'm stuck and don't know how to advance. The only 2 opportunities I have left are "schoolmate" and "stick and carrot". Stick and carrot says that I need to progress further in school mate, and schoolmate just says "in due time". I have fast forwarded almost 3 weeks trying to talk to Lisa in every situation, but nothing changes. The walkthrough says that I need to have Olivia to come over so that Lisa can get over her shyness, but Olivia has stopped coming over for some reason and I can't find a way to trigger her to come back. Am i doing something wrong?
I need help. I already got rid of eric but the stolen wallet event triggers again after dinner and i can't do anything about it since he's already gone and i can't interact with the girls.
Here's the save if anyone can help me (i already tried using the fix but it keeps happening)
As I mentioned in my previous post, these two opportunities must be completed before you can get rid of Eric with iodine. If the fire is thrown out of the house and these two opportunities are not over, there are only two options left to finish them.
You can use one of your save files before getting rid of Eric, and first complete this opportunity, then get rid of Eric.
or
Since no other bug fixes will be released for this version, you will need to wait for the next update. You can complete this opportunity in the next update.
Thank you for your patience.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How do I start the Exciting Curves opportunity? It says I'm supposed to talk to Kira about Ann and then I can do yoga in the morning...

I don't have the option to do yoga and Kira doesn't have any options for conversation at this point.
To start the "Exciting Curves" opportunity, you need to progress in "Favorite aunt" opportunity first. After talking to Kira about Ann , you will have the opportunity to join Ann's yoga practice.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you.
First of all, You're welcome .
Secondly, you are my hero in saving !!! just 1643050503360.png wow

Third:
You've talked to Lisa about Alice secret before. If you need candy, just buy it from the online store. To progress in the "party girl " opportunity, you need to first progress in the "naughty feets", "talented massure"and "taking care of your ass" opportunities . then you can progress in the "party girl " opportunity .
Everything is fine in your save file and there are no bugs.
If you have another problem, ask and we will help you .

Last edited:

exooooyole

Oct 31, 2020
First of all, You're welcome .
Secondly, you are my hero in saving !!! just View attachment 1614474 wow

Third:
You've talked to Lisa about Alice secret before. If you need candy, just buy it from the online store. To progress in the "party girl " opportunity, you need to first progress in the "naughty feets", "talented massure"and "taking care of your ass" opportunities . then you can progress in the "party girl " opportunity .
Everything is fine in your save file and there are no bugs.
If you have another problem, ask and we will help you .
Thanks for checking my save, i noticed i did not have the newest version of the game. I download it and now i can atleast buy the candy in the shop. I will try to do what you suggested and hopefully i can move forward. Thanks

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
For some reasonn I am unable to download p2-03 from any source. All sources end up saying that the file has many parts and need a link for all parts. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong and how to fi it. Thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For some reasonn I am unable to download p2-03 from any source. All sources end up saying that the file has many parts and need a link for all parts. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong and how to fi it. Thanks
I just tried with Racity. Works like a charm. File size about 2.9 gigs.
Try a download manager like JDownloader.

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Game progress is stuck in Schoolgirl. I've been helping Lisa with her homework. But there is no conversation about massage

motoshead89

Sep 1, 2020
Can anyone enlighten me on how to progress from here. The walkthrough says to do the lunge massage but that just goes through without Alice getting angry. The option to Touch doesn't show up after kissing.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Game progress is stuck in Schoolgirl. I've been helping Lisa with her homework. But there is no conversation about massage
From walkthrough:

Lisa must be sleeping in her underwear
Lisa has flashed her boobs at least 2x. Mood must always be high.
Successful foot massage with candy with Alice twice in a row.
You've done Lisa's homework by yourself.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes