3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can anyone enlighten me on how to progress from here. The walkthrough says to do the lunge massage but that just goes through without Alice getting angry. The option to Touch doesn't show up after kissing.
Walkthrough says you must do 3 non-candy massages with footjob with Alice. I don't think she gets angry on failed massages, just disappointed.

What confuses me is that your hint says you need to progress in blog opportunity when you have already finished your blog op... and nothing in the walkthrough that mentions you need to progress in blog opportunity for party girl.

If nothing else triggers for your party girl, I guess you just need to wait for the next update.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can anyone enlighten me on how to progress from here. The walkthrough says to do the lunge massage but that just goes through without Alice getting angry. The option to Touch doesn't show up after kissing.
1643145244021.png
You realized the opposite. Alice must have been angry with Max at the end of at least 3 candy-free massages

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Racity seems to be working but not through jdownloader. thanks for the help
I used Racity to download using JDownloader, so I'd say it works with JDownloader as well :)
Anonfile and Mixdrop work as well, I didn't test the others but I see no reason why they shouldn't.

Glad you can play now.

ps: Make sure to install the latest bugfix. Someone claimed that bugfix 06 caused an error in the early days, but apparently that has already been fixed.
So either wait for bugfix 07 or apply bugfix 06 after you played a while.

Last edited:

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
From walkthrough:

Lisa must be sleeping in her underwear
Lisa has flashed her boobs at least 2x. Mood must always be high.
Successful foot massage with candy with Alice twice in a row.
You've done Lisa's homework by yourself.
Thanks, buddy. I'm done

Reactions: Valoryn

qwertyaboba

Dec 29, 2021
I start the game and it crashes without loading until the end
log:
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.17s
Early init took 0.02s
Loader init took 0.47s
Loading error handling took 0.24s
Loading script took 10.37s

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
OK so I started a new game because I kind of messed up and bought the dress and swimsuit (yes I was using cheat mod) I restarted because I feel like the game is not progressing and I'm now following the walk through but in the walk through it says I need the buy the swimsuit for Alice in order to not lose her but iirc you can't have that much money, do I just use money mod again or just let Eric buy the swimsuit?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
OK so I started a new game because I kind of messed up and bought the dress and swimsuit (yes I was using cheat mod) I restarted because I feel like the game is not progressing and I'm now following the walk through but in the walk through it says I need the buy the swimsuit for Alice in order to not lose her but iirc you can't have that much money, do I just use money mod again or just let Eric buy the swimsuit?
That's where the online bank comes in.
It is actually possible to get enough money, but the game is designed in a way that you should not. On the last day where it is possible to buy the clothes (Max will tell you so), you can look for a online bank and get a loan.
Even if you DO have enough money, do it anyway, because if you don't, the bank will not be accessible for the rest of the day.

And yes, the game starts slow, there was no need to restart. Read the hints in both character profile and opportunities and visit the girls in different situations at different times to discover new opportunities.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So little confused...
Why is it that there was a Malware Quarientine of the .exe file? Last download there was no issue but after the loading at the start happened the whole thing was canceled and such...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes