3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm kind of stuck currently. No one will talk to me, and Alice isn't sleeping naked, so I can't move forward with getting pics of Eric. I tried previously, but the conviction rating was too low apparently (50%) to grab the camera in time. Any suggestions?
If in game no one talks to you anymore and does not pay attention to you, it means that Eric has slandered Max for stealing.
You should have taken the "Blackmail Material on Eric " opportunity before this and take the first photo of Eric. If it does not, use one of your save files before Eric slanders Max and try to start the"Blackmail Material on Eric " opportunity and take the first photo of Eric.
But if you are at a time when others are not talking to you and you took the first photo of Eric. Just wait. After a week in the game, the other characters in the game will start talking to Max again. After this event, you will have the opportunity to get rid of Eric from the second method (Lisa path). Read the "Blackmail Material on Eric " section in the game guide to learn how.
If you have a problem again, ask again and we will help you

Reactions: projman

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
If in game no one talks to you anymore and does not pay attention to you, it means that Eric has slandered Max for stealing.
You should have taken the "Blackmail Material on Eric " opportunity before this and take the first photo of Eric. If it does not, use one of your save files before Eric slanders Max and try to start the"Blackmail Material on Eric " opportunity and take the first photo of Eric.
But if you are at a time when others are not talking to you and you took the first photo of Eric. Just wait. After a week in the game, the other characters in the game will start talking to Max again. After this event, you will have the opportunity to get rid of Eric from the second method (Lisa path). Read the "Blackmail Material on Eric " section in the game guide to learn how.
If you have a problem again, ask again and we will help you
This is problem with the game design, it's very old school thinking letting the user wander into a bad situation that they have no way back from without restarting the game from scratch. Most people won't bother restarting on such a grindy game. It's the same issue with the blog, if the user misses they're screwed on a bunch of content. There should always be a backup route for users who miss the opportunity.

Reactions: Krugger

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
This is problem with the game design, it's very old school thinking letting the user wander into a bad situation that they have no way back from without restarting the game from scratch. Most people won't bother restarting on such a grindy game. It's the same issue with the blog, if the user misses they're screwed on a bunch of content. There should always be a backup route for users who miss the opportunity.
The walkthrough is your friend aside from the hints you read in the opportunities.

Reactions: paprikakab

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
The walkthrough is your friend aside from the hints you read in the opportunities.
You're missing the point, I've played this at at least 5 times so I know what to look out for however most people don't bother replaying these games or want to use a walkthrough especially when they find it frustrating and obscure the first time. If Devs want to reach a broader audience they need to account these issues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
While playing the game, click the head icon (6th icon from the left) at the top bar then click memories. It's all there.
Note: That is available only in the Extra version, but since we have the Extra patch on page 1 as well, it shouldn't be a problem.

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
You're missing the point, I've played this at at least 5 times so I know what to look out for however most people don't bother replaying these games or want to use a walkthrough especially when they find it frustrating and obscure the first time. If Devs want to reach a broader audience they need to account these issues.
This is how game mechanics are designed. If you miss it, you miss it forever.
But the point is that a missed opportunity should not completely affect the development of other opportunities, there should be a clear indication of missed opportunities.
A lot of times, players miss opportunities and don't even know they've missed them, which leads them to play for a long time before they realize they can't continue.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes