3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
Such a situation. Tell me. I took a second photo of Eric in Alice's room (when he jerks off). However, I do not know how to use these materials, he does not talk to me after dinner at 8 pm. What should I do?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Such a situation. Tell me. I took a second photo of Eric in Alice's room (when he jerks off). However, I do not know how to use these materials, he does not talk to me after dinner at 8 pm. What should I do?
You use those pictures to save yourself after Eric slanders you of thievery. He will accuse you when you get in his way in Lisa's sex education (mentor op).

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
You use those pictures to save yourself after Eric slanders you of thievery. He will accuse you when you get in his way in Lisa's sex education (mentor op).
this opportunity has ended for me. She said something about the fact that he would study with her on some days. But I forgot when. Can you tell me? heh

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
this opportunity has ended for me. She said something about the fact that he would study with her on some days. But I forgot when. Can you tell me? heh
Lessons are every Monday at 2200. If you chose to be friendly (pretend) with Eric and have done "control op", then you get to sometimes spy on them through the window and then ask Lisa what the lessons were (even though you already know). If you chose to be at war with Eric then you can only spy on them using the cam and then ask Lisa what the lessons were. This will be a progressive cycle until Ann no longer wants to further Lisa's lessons which makes Eric convince Lisa to practice sex ed with him without Ann. If you have higher influence on Lisa at this point, Lisa will listen to you and she will no longer allow Eric to continue the lessons, then Eric will slander you a few days later. If Eric has higher influence on Lisa, then Lisa will not listen to you and you have to intervene during their lesson, then Eric will slander you a few days later.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
Lessons are every Monday at 2200. If you chose to be friendly (pretend) with Eric and have done "control op", then you get to sometimes spy on them through the window and then ask Lisa what the lessons were (even though you already know). If you chose to be at war with Eric then you can only spy on them using the cam and then ask Lisa what the lessons were. This will be a progressive cycle until Ann no longer wants to further Lisa's lessons which makes Eric convince Lisa to practice sex ed with him without Ann. If you have higher influence on Lisa at this point, Lisa will listen to you and she will no longer allow Eric to continue the lessons, then Eric will slander you a few days later. If Eric has higher influence on Lisa, then Lisa will not listen to you and you have to intervene during their lesson, then Eric will slander you a few days later.
hhmm thx... ill try

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
It's just that I've never found Eric engaged with Lisa personally (I have a friendship with him). That is, every Mon she splashes in the bathroom at 22 00

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It's just that I've never found Eric engaged with Lisa personally (I have a friendship with him). That is, every Mon she splashes in the bathroom at 22 00
True friendship or pretend? I am not an Eric fan so I never played the true friend route with him. If nothing happens this week then wait for next week. Check also the hints in opportunities maybe there required triggers from other opportunities so that your mentor op will continue.

Reactions: Nemo56

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
"Get rid of Eric! Get rid of Eric! Get rid of Eric!"

Gets rid of Eric.

"Last update was a joke."

View attachment 1625628
check facts....1st i am not of the ones that shouted out with eric so soon and second you are either troll or nerver played other games here , that split of the 0.7 update and the long period of time we waited for a useless char outfit customization and at most 10 min of gameplay is a "RUSHED JOKE".

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
They guys any one able to please help me with this i have been trying to grind out this last opportunity but I have no idea on how to make alice mad with the foot massage or any other thing i need to progress in the party girl opportunity. Thanks in advance

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
check facts....1st i am not of the ones that shouted out with eric so soon and second you are either troll or nerver played other games here , that split of the 0.7 update and the long period of time we waited for a useless char outfit customization and at most 10 min of gameplay is a "RUSHED JOKE".
I've played all the BB games, including this one from the start. Your Ad Hominem attack, claiming I'm a troll is laughable, especially when I pointed out irrefutable common threads in these posts, nor did I state YOU SPECIFICALLY demanded Eric be removed. I pointed out the crybaby mentality your post presented.

If you think it's such a joke, go right ahead and make your own game. We are at the mercy of the developer's schedule. Developers are under no obligation to create or update games, especially to someone else's schedule, nor are they required to meet your standards. If you aren't happy with the standards, simply show your displeasure by walking away from it.

Also, dev explained that there was a death in the family, and that the last update was small because instead of having everyone wait longer, he wanted to release SOMETHING. If he'd delayed it, there'd be bitching about that. He released a small update due to unforseen circumstances, and there's bitching about that.

suck-it-up-buttercup.jpg

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
They guys any one able to please help me with this i have been trying to grind out this last opportunity but I have no idea on how to make alice mad with the foot massage or any other thing i need to progress in the party girl opportunity. Thanks in advance
Dude I just played your save. I just did a scene with Alice in the bath without staying with Kira and your party girl op is done.

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
Dude I just played your save. I just did a scene with Alice in the bath without staying with Kira and your party girl op is done.
LOL thanks for letting me know hopefully this is all i need to do:HideThePain: thanks for helping out

Edit: ok so I tried again from my save I when straight to next friday at 20:00 gave alice the chocolate, waited till 3, gave alice chocolate again, went to the bathroom, kissed, she still told me good night. what am i missing :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
LOL thanks for letting me know hopefully this is all i need to do:HideThePain: thanks for helping out

Edit: ok so I tried again from my save I when straight to next friday at 20:00 gave alice the chocolate, waited till 3, gave alice chocolate again, went to the bathroom, kissed, she still told me good night. what am i missing :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From your save, I met Kira and Alice in the yard. These are my chosen dialogues:

1. Give Alice candy and take Kira to the Living room
2. I would have stayed longer, but I need to check on Alice...
3. You've got... very nice breasts...
4. I want you to take off your panties...
5. I want you to pet him...
6. I want to show you how I learned to kiss...
7. Kiss Alice
8. Touch her breast
9. Rub her pussy with your hand
10. Penetrate her pussy with your fingers
11. Speed up
12. No, I want more, but we have to hurry...
13. Contain
14. Cum on her chest
15. Go to bed

When you wake up, party girl op is done.

Edit: I think what you missed is you didn't ask her to take off her panties (refer to dialogues above).

Last edited:
Reactions: TryH4rd

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
From your save, I met Kira and Alice in the yard. These are my chosen dialogues:

1. Give Alice candy and take Kira to the Living room
2. I would have stayed longer, but I need to check on Alice...
3. You've got... very nice breasts...
4. I want you to take off your panties...
5. I want you to pet him...
6. I want to show you how I learned to kiss...
7. Kiss Alice
8. Touch her breast
9. Rub her pussy with your hand
10. Penetrate her pussy with your fingers
11. Speed up
12. No, I want more, but we have to hurry...
13. Contain
14. Cum on her chest
15. Go to bed

When you wake up, party girl op is done.

Edit: I think what you missed is you didn't ask her to take off her panties (refer to dialogues above).
OMG thank you so much for that finally got it done you are that help a lot

Reactions: Akachan and Valoryn

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Just wondering why the sexual experience number varies so much from scene to scene. At one point, it's at 80 - 90%, then on the next pic with a chance of sexual experience it's down to 30 or 35%.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Just wondering why the sexual experience number varies so much from scene to scene. At one point, it's at 80 - 90%, then on the next pic with a chance of sexual experience it's down to 30 or 35%.
Your specific skills will rise thru those chances. When the chance to succeed reaches 100%, the success chance text is removed and will no longer contribute to the skill concerned. When your 80-90% reaches 100%, it will no longer contribute to your skill, so you are left with the 30-35% one. And when that also reaches 100%, it will also no longer contribute. By this point both scenes will no longer contribute to your skills so you have to go to other scenes (with % chance) that can still contribute.

Reactions: projman
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes