3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Firestorm253

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:
hey, do you know anything about the release date. normally it comes around this time.
thank you and greetings,

FIRE

Reactions: wwwslave

NecromeN

May 2, 2017

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:
I hope it will be in next update.Im about Lisa.

Reactions: Akachan and ajleo

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
True friendship or pretend? I am not an Eric fan so I never played the true friend route with him. If nothing happens this week then wait for next week. Check also the hints in opportunities maybe there required triggers from other opportunities so that your mentor op will continue.
A pretense. No, there are no hints. I have only 2 possibilities left - "Alpha" and dirt on Eric

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
A pretense. No, there are no hints. I have only 2 possibilities left - "Alpha" and dirt on Eric
Are you putting drugs on Eric's food? If you do that he will not approach Lisa. Don't put drugs on Eric's food and interrupt them when Eric is trying to make Lisa jerk him off.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Drugs? what the hell are drugs?
Anything that influences your body on a chemical level. In BBs case you can order sleeping pills or laxative from the Web to drug Eric - at least on war path. I don't think there is any use for them on friendship path.

edit: removed a part of the post which was not supposed to be there.

Last edited:

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
repeating the question every day won't get you an answer.

Anything that influences your body on a chemical level. In BBs case you can order sleeping pills or laxative from the Web to drug Eric - at least on war path. I don't think there is any use for them on friendship path.
There's no way I can start a war with him. He doesn't talk to me after he caught me and my aunt in the bathroom

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There's no way I can start a war with him. He doesn't talk to me after he caught me and my aunt in the bathroom
It seems that you are already at the war path, because I don't think the bath event happens on friendship path.
Once Eric starts lessons with Lisa, Max will get the idea to look for drugs on the internet.

The 'kick Eric out' event will take place automatically at some point. There is nothing you can do about it.
Use the time to advance in the schoolmate opportunity and try to get two different pictures of Eric outside and inside Alice's room (first one outside).

Because currently there is a design flaw, you can't proceed on schoolmate once Eric is gone (because Ann is always at home then).

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It seems that you are already at the war path, because I don't think the bath event happens on friendship path.
Once Eric starts lessons with Lisa, Max will get the idea to look for drugs on the internet.

The 'kick Eric out' event will take place automatically at some point. There is nothing you can do about it.
Use the time to advance in the schoolmate opportunity and try to get two different pictures of Eric outside and inside Alice's room (first one outside).

Because currently there is a design flaw, you can't proceed on schoolmate once Eric is gone (because Ann is always at home then).
He's in the pretend friendship path. I played the same path. You can buy and use drugs to prevent Eric from having one on one with Lisa every Monday night. It's a temporary solution to stave him off until you're ready to interrupt him.

This part I'm not sure since every time Eric catches me and Kira fucking, I just load back and choose to cum early to prevent being caught. So yeah, I was able to rid of him without him touching any of the girls except Ann. In your case, maybe talk to Kira about it, watch Kira and Eric fucking in the evening (and peek at Ann alone in the bedroom while they're at it) then talk to Kira the next day... I don't know maybe there will be some triggers. There's nothing in the walkthrough that says you need to do something to move forward on any op if Eric catches you and Kira fucking.

War with Eric will start after you interrupt his personal lesson with Lisa on a Monday night. For that to happen, Lisa will talk to you at one of the after dinner times about Eric convincing her to have one on one lesson with him. That will happen after you watch Eric and Ann's lesson with lesson with Lisa (and talk to Lisa afterwards during homework) many progressive times.

Reactions: Nemo56

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Just wondering why the sexual experience number varies so much from scene to scene. At one point, it's at 80 - 90%, then on the next pic with a chance of sexual experience it's down to 30 or 35%.
That's not your sexual experience exactly.
The number you see is the possibility to advance the scene you're currently in, based on your experience. That possibility varies from scene to scene, because some scenes are inherently more difficult to advance than others.

Reactions: projman

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
i am new to this site and have been playing this game for a long time and i am completely stumped . It says i have completed 21 of 22 opportunities . In progress are the ones i cant advance at all and would like some help. Party Girl, Naughty feet, Arachnophobia, Alpha, Who doesnt take risks , and blackmail material on Eric. The blackmail i took the two pics of Eric but never get him to say anything bad about me i follow the steps some people say on here but it wont work for me. I am also on the friendship path with Eric i was hoping we would corrupt the family together. I also never started the Taking Care of Your Ass because i was on friendship path with eric so i had him buy the gift .
Can anyone tell me how i know when i am done with the latest update? i feel like i have done all i can but the game never tells you. Also i see there is a photo menu and memory link when i look at the memories only some of the scenes i have done are clear and some that i know i have seen are still blurry? Any help anyone can give me i would really appreciate it . Thank you

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i am new to this site and have been playing this game for a long time and i am completely stumped . It says i have completed 21 of 22 opportunities . In progress are the ones i cant advance at all and would like some help. Party Girl, Naughty feet, Arachnophobia, Alpha, Who doesnt take risks , and blackmail material on Eric. The blackmail i took the two pics of Eric but never get him to say anything bad about me i follow the steps some people say on here but it wont work for me. I am also on the friendship path with Eric i was hoping we would corrupt the family together. I also never started the Taking Care of Your Ass because i was on friendship path with eric so i had him buy the gift .
Can anyone tell me how i know when i am done with the latest update? i feel like i have done all i can but the game never tells you. Also i see there is a photo menu and memory link when i look at the memories only some of the scenes i have done are clear and some that i know i have seen are still blurry? Any help anyone can give me i would really appreciate it . Thank you
On war path 21/22 is all you get. The last one is only available if you are friend swith Eric.
All opportunities will be shown as 'completed' (or: "this is as far as you can get in this update") when you are done.

The blackmail pics will be used for "Alpha" once Eric accuses you of theft (they are not needed for it, but having them or not decides what way it will end).

risks: No idea where you are stuck at, but basically you need to keep spying at Alice in the morning and getting caught.
Arachnophobia: There are several pranks to play with some optional outcomes. Make sure you did all that's possible in the shower, used a spider at night and while she is tanning topless. Once a certain event on the couch happens and Max is thinking "wouldn't it be cool if she was NOT drunk?" you need to be topless while she's tanning and then make her hide behind you when you play the prank.

pcdre

Aug 18, 2017
For anyone stuck on "Taking Care of that ass" , I was able to fix it by editing the save and setting the opportunity to the second step. Here is how i did it

1 - Load save ( )
2 - Search for "poss > ass > stages > 1"
3 - Change (0) to (1)
4 - Search for "poss > ass > stages > 2"
5 - Change (0) to (1)
6 - Download file with changes

Now when you load up the game it should be at step 2 of the opportunity.

• Hey there
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For anyone stuck on "Taking Care of that ass" , I was able to fix it by editing the save and setting the opportunity to the second step. Here is how i did it

1 - Load save ( )
2 - Search for "poss > ass > stages > 1"
3 - Change (0) to (1)
4 - Search for "poss > ass > stages > 2"
5 - Change (0) to (1)
6 - Download file with changes

Now when you load up the game it should be at step 2 of the opportunity.
Another way is to install bugfix 3 or higher (only for version 0.7.p2).

From the changelog:
"- fixed a bug that made it impossible to talk to Alice during blogging on Wednesday; "

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Is there any NTR at all so far?
If Eric catches you and Kira fucking, he will be the one fucking Kira on the succeeding nights he is around until you rid of him. Not sure how NTR plays out with Lisa and Alice. Not a fan of it so didn't play it. Do a playthrough with full friendship with Eric if you're interested.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes