3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
just a suggestion, maybe include some NTR/Threesome content for his mom, have Eric bring his friend/friends around and they spit roast her in the bedroom and lounge, he gets to peek and so on. maybe even be able to see her out and about doing that and fucking behind a restaurant and bar or a car park? xx
just an idea i had and would love to see cxxxx
thats was a great idea

Reactions: Saluja

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
- Lisa. Before Lisa goes to rest in the yard, Max must be in the room to watch her change. On the shelf; <how to do this one?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
- Lisa. Before Lisa goes to rest in the yard, Max must be in the room to watch her change. On the shelf; <how to do this one?
From Monday to Friday, be in your room before 4pm and wait until Lisa arrives. Peek at her when she's changing in a swimsuit. There's a cookie in the shelf. Do not fast click or the scene will end and you miss the cookie.

Just a reminder: Finish getting all cookies for casual wear before finding cookies for swimsuits, then the next batch then the next batch. Cookies for swimsuits will not appear until you finish getting all cookies for casual wear... same pattern for the next batch of cookies.

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
From Monday to Friday, be in your room before 4pm and wait until Lisa arrives. Peek at her when she's changing in a swimsuit. There's a cookie in the shelf. Do not fast click or the scene will end and you miss the cookie.

Just a reminder: Finish getting all cookies for casual wear before finding cookies for swimsuits, then the next batch then the next batch. Cookies for swimsuits will not appear until you finish getting all cookies for casual wear... same pattern for the next batch of cookies.
Use the cam peek lisa?

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
No. When she comes home and you are in the room she will ask you to turn around or go outside because she wants to change clothes. Don't go out of the room. Peek on her changing to swimsuit and it must be successful.
Thankyou!! I got the cookies

Sleepwear (open after collecting 4 cookies on swimsuits):
- Lisa. On the headboard of Max's bed when watching romantic movies or horror movies;
- Alice. The event with the spider in Alice's bed. If Alice is wearing dark underwear, then on the table
when Alice comes running for help. If Alice is wearing white underwear, when Max catches the spider,
near the flower;
- Kira. Wednesday or Sunday, starting with the 2nd kissing lesson, on the shelf in the kitchen;
- Ann. Monday or Wednesday, at the initial moments of yoga with Max, left

Kira and lisa sleepwear cookies I need to start new game to get then?
because the opportunities is all completed

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Thankyou!! I got the cookies

Sleepwear (open after collecting 4 cookies on swimsuits):
- Lisa. On the headboard of Max's bed when watching romantic movies or horror movies;
- Alice. The event with the spider in Alice's bed. If Alice is wearing dark underwear, then on the table
when Alice comes running for help. If Alice is wearing white underwear, when Max catches the spider,
near the flower;
- Kira. Wednesday or Sunday, starting with the 2nd kissing lesson, on the shelf in the kitchen;
- Ann. Monday or Wednesday, at the initial moments of yoga with Max, left

Kira and lisa sleepwear cookies I need to start new game to get then?
because the opportunities is all completed
No need to restart. You can get all the cookies even after all ops are completed. For Lisa's cookies just watch a movie with her. For Alice there are 2 ways depending on her clothes but both during the spider in Alice's bed event. Just don't fast click and look for the cookie in every scene. For Kira, you'll find one during movie nights on Wednesdays and Sundays. Same way no fast clicking and look for the cookie. For Ann, during you interaction with her at yoga.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
just a suggestion, maybe include some NTR/Threesome content for his mom, have Eric bring his friend/friends around and they spit roast her in the bedroom and lounge, he gets to peek and so on. maybe even be able to see her out and about doing that and fucking behind a restaurant and bar or a car park? xx
just an idea i had and would love to see cxxxx
this is what i meant as a suggestion lol x

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
No need to restart. You can get all the cookies even after all ops are completed. For Lisa's cookies just watch a movie with her. For Alice there are 2 ways depending on her clothes but both during the spider in Alice's bed event. Just don't fast click and look for the cookie in every scene. For Kira, you'll find one during movie nights on Wednesdays and Sundays. Same way no fast clicking and look for the cookie. For Ann, during you interaction with her at yoga.
Lisa movie how to trigger

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
Get caught peeking on Lisa when she is bathing alone in the morning. At night you will watch romantic or horror movie with her depending on your progress with stick or carrot op.
thank you ~all done now:D how to unlock last thing panites?

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Try other choices on naughty feet like 2 candies, eat her pussy, have her bj you and hold out. Alice will always cover up when she has no panties so yeah she must panties on. you'd remove them when you eat her pussy.

For the party girl, meet Alice nd Kira in the yard at 3am, give Alice candy, do not stay long with Kira, make Alice remove her panties if she still has them, kiss her, touch her breast, finger her, finger her faster, let her bj you, hold out, cum on her chest.
I've done the two candies a few times, and it didn't work. Even when I ask why she's wearing panties, she removes them, and then she covers up, and I get forwarded to my room. I've done the candy options for party girl multiple times as well, and I can't get any further than kissing her. Both of the naughty feet and party girl opportunities say "we need more gifts for Alice." There aren't any more gifts to get her, so how can I progress? Thank you for your continued assistance. :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I've done the two candies a few times, and it didn't work. Even when I ask why she's wearing panties, she removes them, and then she covers up, and I get forwarded to my room. I've done the candy options for party girl multiple times as well, and I can't get any further than kissing her. Both of the naughty feet and party girl opportunities say "we need more gifts for Alice." There aren't any more gifts to get her, so how can I progress? Thank you for your continued assistance. :)
You finished blog already for the current version right? If 2 candies don't work then try the no candy where you take your dick out and massage her thighs. She must have panties in the lounge so allow her to wear panties again when you catch her smoking. If it still doesn't work, share your save file. I'll try to take a look at your playthrough.

Reactions: projman

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Well, you know nanites, that's these small (nanometer) sized robot things in the sci-fi movies. Panites are smaller by factor 1000 (pico).
so like a millionth of a micrometer? can that still be seen? that's like marvel ant man world. quantum something.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so like a millionth of a micrometer? can that still be seen? that's like marvel ant man world. quantum something.
yep
As my math prof used to say: "A lot of 0 is almost a little 1".

If you have enough of them, they can be seen. Some girls wear them as bikinis.

(ps: the picometre is still a hundred times bigger than the angtrom, both can be used to describe atoms. So no, the picometre is still far away from quantum size units)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valoryn

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Also thank you very much for pointing all that out so that confusion or misunderstanding that others have about the whole Eric/Ann NTR from the start of the game as many here have pointed out already doesn't exist at this stage of the game.
Does anyone have a full game save? please

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes