3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Fenixsz

Jul 1, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
not working

Warlordess289

Aug 28, 2020
Ok i must be a complete idiot cause im stuck at start of game its tells me in walkthru to get maxes authority up to do mentor yet both girls are at 0 and only thing i have found to raise that on lisa is to buy her robe and that only takes it to 20. getting her spanked for not doing good in school and for alice caught smoking does not raise my authority at all. what am i doing wrong

Warlordess289

Aug 28, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how to get " listen to you " authority on max before doing step 2 of mentor i have restarted game like 20 times now no matter what i do untill i start mentor authority will not go above zero except when you buy the robe then it goes to 20 but no where near listen to you.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
You finished blog already for the current version right? If 2 candies don't work then try the no candy where you take your dick out and massage her thighs. She must have panties in the lounge so allow her to wear panties again when you catch her smoking. If it still doesn't work, share your save file. I'll try to take a look at your playthrough.
Thanks!

projman

Jun 6, 2017
You finished blog already for the current version right? If 2 candies don't work then try the no candy where you take your dick out and massage her thighs. She must have panties in the lounge so allow her to wear panties again when you catch her smoking. If it still doesn't work, share your save file. I'll try to take a look at your playthrough.
I have finished the blog for the current version. I don't get the option to take my dick out when doing the no candy version. I've attached my save file.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have finished the blog for the current version. I don't get the option to take my dick out when doing the no candy version. I've attached my save file.
You also need to finish Arachnophobia (or better: perform a certain action of the opportunity which will only be available towards the end).

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes