3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The dev said on Discord this scene will be in the next update, BUT they will not be naked.
And that it should come out in the second half of this month.
That seems logical. He often renders pictures of the girls naked and then add's clothing in an overlay, that's also where the "preview" pictures of Lisa reading or sleeping naked come from. That's just the base picture without the different pieces of clothing she can wear in that scene.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
You also need to finish Arachnophobia (or better: perform a certain action of the opportunity which will only be available towards the end).
I'm not getting the option to take over her punishment. Am I talking to her at the wrong time?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not getting the option to take over her punishment. Am I talking to her at the wrong time?
punishment is not arachnophobia.
You need to tell her to hide behind you when you place the spider. And make sure that you are not wearing a shirt.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh so max haven't have vaginal sex with alice?
Well, his little friend sure got a feeling of it when she tried to punish him for a change, but was too drunk to do so. But no, no penetration and I think that won't happen for quite some time. Currently the focus is on getting her to do stuff when she is sober.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBeanToasted

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Well, his little friend sure got a feeling of it she tried to punish him for a change, but was too drunk to do so. But no, no penetration and I think that won't happen for quite some time. Currently the focus is on getting her to do stuff when she is sober.
Thanks maybe i need to wait more of a couple of updates till alice get bang by mc.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I have finished the blog for the current version. I don't get the option to take my dick out when doing the no candy version. I've attached my save file.
I tried your save file. Yeah, the triggers no longer show up when they should. I guess you'll have to wait for the next update to continue this playthrough.

Reactions: projman

KingMossad

Dec 26, 2021
Bro, how can i put the spider into alice bathroom after kira showed up? cause she will always take a bath with kira

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Not getting the option to have her hide behind me.
In order for this option to be activated during the massage, you must first start and progress in the opportunity to "take care of your ass".
Read the sections of "Naughty feets", "Taking Care of Your ass" and "Arachnophobia" Opportunities in the game guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: projman

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how to get " listen to you " authority on max before doing step 2 of mentor i have restarted game like 20 times now no matter what i do untill i start mentor authority will not go above zero except when you buy the robe then it goes to 20 but no where near listen to you.
I did not understand Clearly what you meant

But if you mean Max's influence on girls. There is no need to reset the game several times. This will happen after determining the game path at the "alpha" opportunity. And Max's influence on girls depends on many activities. These activities must be done continuously and weekly in the game. If these activities are reduced or stopped, Max's influence on girls will gradually decrease.
If you mean something else and I misunderstood it, please ask in another way. we will help you.

Warlordess289

Aug 28, 2020
I did not understand Clearly what you meant

But if you mean Max's influence on girls. There is no need to reset the game several times. This will happen after determining the game path at the "alpha" opportunity. And Max's influence on girls depends on many activities. These activities must be done continuously and weekly in the game. If these activities are reduced or stopped, Max's influence on girls will gradually decrease.
If you mean something else and I misunderstood it, please ask in another way. we will help you.
ok i have started the day 28 of game choose peace with eric have bought both the robe for lisa and the pj's for alice both girls have max authority of 20 now . when i am in room with lisa if i click on her " about alex " and " about that time this morning " are options to pick to speak to her about. On the walkthrough it says i should not do those till i have max authority to listen to you level. what should we watch is at progress naughty feet . party girl at continue blog. blog is at watch her with hidden camera. talent masseur at fav neighbor progress. naughty feet is at blog prgress. mentor is at first need to speak to lisa about it. schoolmate at lisa only talks when in good mood. schoolgirl at progress nuaghty feet. spiders quest at cover your azz. alpha at sooner or later he will go to my roomates and i will catch him at something. fav neighbor at progress schoolgirl.Stick or carrot at progress mentor. who doent take the risk is at in some time. finished swimsuit hidden camera control smoke and spec books. bought everything so far b4 eric have punished alice 2 time and protected her 3 . punish lisa 8 times her mood at very good / warm max influence at 20% erics at 0. same with alice . the 3 paths for school mate wont open till i get max authority to Low and the option on mentor for about my help won't open till i get to listen to me authority

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
ok i have started the day 28 of game choose peace with eric have bought both the robe for lisa and the pj's for alice both girls have max authority of 20 now . when i am in room with lisa if i click on her " about alex " and " about that time this morning " are options to pick to speak to her about. On the walkthrough it says i should not do those till i have max authority to listen to you level. what should we watch is at progress naughty feet . party girl at continue blog. blog is at watch her with hidden camera. talent masseur at fav neighbor progress. naughty feet is at blog prgress. mentor is at first need to speak to lisa about it. schoolmate at lisa only talks when in good mood. schoolgirl at progress nuaghty feet. spiders quest at cover your azz. alpha at sooner or later he will go to my roomates and i will catch him at something. fav neighbor at progress schoolgirl.Stick or carrot at progress mentor. who doent take the risk is at in some time. finished swimsuit hidden camera control smoke and spec books. bought everything so far b4 eric have punished alice 2 time and protected her 3 . punish lisa 8 times her mood at very good / warm max influence at 20% erics at 0. same with alice .
. when i am in room with lisa if i click on her " about alex " and " about that time this morning " are options to pick to speak to her about. On the walkthrough it says i should not do those till i have max authority to listen to you level.
Where exactly did I write such a thing in the game guide?

Do you get help from in-game hints? Because I feel that you have misunderstood the order of events in the game.
To make the game easier, I suggest you stop constantly checking on Max's influence on girls. Just focus on using all the opportunities to improve Max's relationship with the girls.

PlZ send your last save file . i will check it.

Warlordess289

Aug 28, 2020
Where exactly did I write such a thing in the game guide?

Do you get help from in-game hints? Because I feel that you have misunderstood the order of events in the game.
To make the game easier, I suggest you stop constantly checking on Max's influence on girls. Just focus on using all the opportunities to improve Max's relationship with the girls.

PlZ send your last save file . i will check it.
i dont know how to send save file

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Question to all:

I just played Glamour [v0.45.1] [Dark Silver]

What is Different from that and old BB to this game?

And How much stuff is there? The previous games I mentioned are very Grindy so I don't want to play this game and after hours be blocked by no content.

The version no. "v0.07.p2.03 fix" is not very inviting. Is there some content.

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Question to all:

I just played Glamour [v0.45.1] [Dark Silver]

What is Different from that and old BB to this game?

And How much stuff is there? The previous games I mentioned are very Grindy so I don't want to play this game and after hours be blocked by no content.

The version no. "v0.07.p2.03 fix" is not very inviting. Is there some content.
So far no difference, the author is still replicate of BB's content. The story just got to a photo shoot with aunt 。

Reactions: Fargoon
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes