3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
no clue if i sent that right
I checked your save file.
Everything is good in your save file and you have progressed well in the game.
As I said, only you need to know what the next step is at every opportunity.
To do this, you can use the in-game hints:
In each stage of the game, the next step will be shown to you as a hint. Note the following photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you know what the next step is according to Hint but you did not know how to do it, you can get help from the game guide and read the section related to the same opportunity in the game guide. See next photo:

If you tried your best but still failed. Ask a question about that problem here, I'm sure I or other friends will help you.
For example about Alex , yes you have to talk to Lisa about Alex.
Or you should talk to Lisa about what happened in the morning and apologize to her.
Also, as I mentioned before, in order to make the game easier, I suggest you stop checking the effect of Max on the girls. Just focus on this and use all the opportunities to improve Max's relationship with the girls.

Last edited:

Warlordess289

Aug 28, 2020
I checked your save file.
Everything is good in your save file and you have progressed well in the game.
As I said, only you need to know what the next step is at every opportunity.
To do this, you can use the in-game hints:
In each stage of the game, the next step will be shown to you as a hint. Note the following photo:

If you know what the next step is according to Hint but you did not know how to do it, you can get help from the game guide and read the section related to the same opportunity in the game guide. See next photo:

If you tried your best but still failed. Ask a question about that problem here, I'm sure I or other friends will help you.
For example about Alex , yes you have to talk to Lisa about Alex.
Or you should talk to Lisa about what happened in the morning and apologize to her.
Also, as I mentioned before, in order to make the game easier, I suggest you stop checking the effect of Max on the girls. Just focus on this and use all the opportunities to improve Max's relationship with the girls.
i use the hints my problem is when i click on schoolmate it only allows me to do the olivia girlfriend route because my authority is to low for the other routes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The version no. "v0.07.p2.03 fix" is not very inviting. Is there some content.
We're actually at 0.07.p2.06 now. You need to download the bugfix patch to get there.
New content ... since when? COmpared to 0.07.p1? Yes, sure. Compared to 0.07.p2.00? No, none.

You probably won't like this game, since you have to keep the girls happy and get your skills up.

Black Panther wrote an FAQ about what's different. But in short: Some new gameplay mechanics, altered and extended stories, some fewer side characters (Alex), but new characters are promised (like Kira's daughter and one of her coworkers, who already showed up shortly). More clothing options, in at least one case it's important what Max is wearing even. More random pics for spying or opening doors scenes. It's balanced better, the opportunities are interconnected, the progress seems more logical.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
i use the hints my problem is when i click on schoolmate it only allows me to do the olivia girlfriend route because my authority is to low for the other routes
There is no other path for Olivia yet in this version of the game and it is not like the original version of the game

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Reactions: Fargoon

至一.

Feb 9, 2022
i couldnt agree more..we dont want a straight easy game but not that much grind or complexity either..just a balanced game..i play this game cause I never managed to finish the original one.. however i dont think that memories is open in a completed save from another user..i have loaded about 3-4 saves and memories are still locked..
over 12 hours,i still can't sleep with any woman,i don't even know how to knick off that dick.i don't know what to do to play properly.30 days pass,and nothing happen.hard to play in the game but also in reality,never though that pursuing a woman would be so difficult,why am i playing this game?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
over 12 hours,i still can't sleep with any woman,i don't even know how to knick off that dick.i don't know what to do to play properly.30 days pass,and nothing happen.hard to play in the game but also in reality,never though that pursuing a woman would be so difficult,why am i playing this game?
You should download the walkthrough and let it guide you. And read dialogues and hints within the game. You should be able to fuck a hot one soon.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are two possible errors.
1. you are not following the ingame hints, which give you ideas what to do.
1.1 Just as an example: to get to Kira you first need to get to the point when Lisa and you talk about (kissing) lessons. It might take a while to happen because Lisa's story content progresses on a weekly base usually. Then try to talk to people about it, in the middle of the night when she comes home, Kira will have some ideas.
2. you are playing the wrong game. 30 days is nothing, the story hardly started by then. You should chose a visual novel. This is a grindy adventure style game, doesn't sound as if you are into that.

OtterFriend

Aug 27, 2017
Took me a while to figure out, but if you get rid of Eric you cannot finish the schoolmate opportunity. Because Olive will not come over anymore.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Took me a while to figure out, but if you get rid of Eric you cannot finish the schoolmate opportunity. Because Olive will not come over anymore.
Yes, that became known a couple of weeks ago. Ann is occupying the living room at that time. We'll see how this is handled in the next version.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes