3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys does someone know how to progress in schoolmate mission it gives me the hint all in due time is there any way to progress please hlp me guyss

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys does someone know how to progress in schoolmate mission it gives me the hint all in due time is there any way to progress please hlp me guyss
from the information you have given us, I can guess what happened. You are on the path to enmity with Eric and you get rid of Eric, you kick him out of the house, but there are two opportunities left, "schoolmate" and "stick and carrot".
If so, you have two options:
1) Use one of your previous save files before you get rid of Eric. Finish these two opportunities first, then get rid of Eric.
2) Wait until the next update. In the next update, you can complete these two opportunities.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agreed, Max might be our proxy but Ann is the selling point and if her character is not handle right the game starts to tank. I like the Lady in the street freak in the bed concept. There is so much that can be done in this by her keeping her standards high and only getting freaky when she's in her private moments. If her character is reduced to what it is in Glamour (as far as I've reached) there's not much to work with.
I could actually do just fine without Ann in the game at all (and without Kira). But since there's so many people who like milfs and there's a LOT of people asking questions like "when sex mom", I at least hope that she will get a good story this time and her own personality, something she wants besides intimate interaction. Even Kira was better written in the original and that does mean something.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I could actually do just fine without Ann in the game at all (and without Kira). But since there's so many people who like milfs and there's a LOT of people asking questions like "when sex mom", I at least hope that she will get a good story this time and her own personality, something she wants besides intimate interaction. Even Kira was better written in the original and that does mean something.
Who is your main squeeze in this one? I like my MILF's myself but I'd almost always put a good storyline in front of incoherent sex scenes.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Who is your main squeeze in this one? I like my MILF's myself but I'd almost always put a good storyline in front of incoherent sex scenes.
I'm not familiar with the term "squeeze" in that context. Is that something good or something bad?
If it's about who's my favorite ... definitly Alice. Apart from the great visuals she also has the best developed char. The blackmailing in the original somehow felt off at that point in the 'story', the new approcach with her trying to take control (and failing miserably) is more fun.

Ann is not 'bad', but in the original (and so far in this game) she is just as charismatic as a empty yoghurt cup.
While Lisa is all about innocence, curiosity and teaching, Ann goes on and on about "We should not do this, this is inappropriate, but I am your mom/landlady". Later during the movie storyline she adds "I am a bad mom".
I am just not enough into milfs to look over that, in the end I kept fast forwargind most of her scenes.
I really hope she will get a better storyline this time, starting with something SHE wants. I don't expect a story arc woth of a international booker prize, but I hope for some fun events and story arcs. A example of a hot mom done right can be found in Photohunt. I really liked that approach. Besides the obvious "hot to get her into bed" she actually has her own agenda and story.

Reactions: Valoryn

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Ann, IMHO, has always been about - "I'd want that, but I'm more worried about what others will think of us", and MC has been all about taring down her inhibitions making sure "I'd want that" would win over her worries and preconceptions

not an easy thing to show in a gradual, graphical way, because majority isn't paying much attention to the dialogue anyway, and I have a feeling that quite a bit of subtlety in the dialogue is lost in translation to English as well

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ann, IMHO, has always been about - "I'd want that, but I'm more worried about what others will think of us", and MC has been all about taring down her inhibitions making sure "I'd want that" would win over her worries and preconceptions

not an easy thing to show in a gradual, graphical way, because majority isn't paying much attention to the dialogue anyway, and I have a feeling that quite a bit of subtlety in the dialogue is lost in translation to English as well
Ok, let's specify. I would like her to want something else than just getting banged. Anything really, even something simple like ice cream.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok, let's specify. I would like her to want something else than just getting banged. Anything really, even something simple like ice cream.
"Main Squeeze" is an old slang for favourite. The freak in Ann can't be hidden anymore, for me its a big tripping point in all versions for the game. After the reveal by Kira about Ann's past it seems no one has thought about writing a good script were Ann confronts her past and evolves into something more. I would prefer a Lady in street, freak in the bedroom scenario. That's been missing in every version I've played, no one seemed to actually help, people took advantage of her in guise of helping but no one really did help her for just the fact that they just loved her. To me she's been a victim ever since and I'd like to see a storyline where she grows out of the victim role and as wd1111 said get her to the point of doing what she wants and not what she thinks is being imposed on her.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
"Main Squeeze" is an old slang for favourite. The freak in Ann can't be hidden anymore, for me its a big tripping point in all versions for the game. After the reveal by Kira about Ann's past it seems no one has thought about writing a good script were Ann confronts her past and evolves into something more. I would prefer a Lady in street, freak in the bedroom scenario. That's been missing in every version I've played, no one seemed to actually help, people took advantage of her in guise of helping but no one really did help her for just the fact that they just loved her. To me she been a victim ever since and I'd like to see a storyline where grows out of the victim role and as wd1111 said get her to the point of doing what she wants and not what she thinks is being imposed on her.
It's the same thing with Kira.. she started as the "cool wine aunt" in the original BB, then evolved into a Deus Ex Machina(the magical solution to all problems) character, and ended up an empty husk of a person who just likes to help(and fuck) for no reward(other than supposed pleasure).. there's so much you could do with her story if only the Devs wouldn't get derailed by other useless characters(like the barmaid, olivia's mom, the delivery girl etc etc).. hope Alexey takes a different approach than Glamour/BB, but so far I'm not seeing it..

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's the same thing with Kira.. she started as the "cool wine aunt" in the original BB, then evolved into a Deus Ex Machina(the magical solution to all problems) character, and ended up an empty husk of a person who just likes to help(and fuck) for no reward(other than supposed pleasure).. there's so much you could do with her story if only the Devs wouldn't get derailed by other useless characters(like the barmaid, olivia's mom, the delivery girl etc etc).. hope Alexey takes a different approach than Glamour/BB, but so far I'm not seeing it..
Indeed, so far it's so similar, I'm actually mixing which BB game had what, and always end up thinking this one has more and is further down :)

I think one of the big issues the most recent BB have, is max staying at the villa all day long. The original I believe had him out, and the mod of it too. Glamour now has him going to school (let's not debate about that shall we? :) ).

I'm hoping this one will try something a bit different and new, one can always hope...

Reactions: dwalsh and Kaiadas

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yup "potential" seems to be the word of the day when talking about this story in all versions but specifically in this one as it seems to be the break the mold version. I talk to him and he has some good ideas going forward and I hope that their executed flawlessly because in general they are good. But so far your right unless your talking about subtle differences their all about same. Glamour......... I have no words that can describe that train wreck.... I'm actually trying to skip the whole new word order quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiadas
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes