3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game has nothing new, just better quality of the images, it's the same in everything, the previous story, characters, I don't know why it takes time to update since it has everything from the other game just like it, just see and compare this is the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/
Since I played the original a lot back in the days, all I can say to your claims is: No, just ... no.
If you don't see the differences yourself, try reading the forum. There have been plenty of "what's new in this game" questions and answers to it, BlackPanther even wrote a FAQ about it.

Why do you bother waiting for updates if you think there's nothing new? You would be better off playing the original.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
This game has nothing new, just better quality of the images, it's the same in everything, the previous story, characters, I don't know why it takes time to update since it has everything from the other game just like it, just see and compare this is the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/
I have played both versions of the game. Even if we assume that both games are quite similar, there are still some differences.

The original game is abandoned and no matter how hard the player tries, will reach a dead end.

This game is developed by Ren'py game engine, which is much more flexible than Unity. (Personally, I do not like games made with Unity engine so much)

In the original version, the images are the same every time you log in to any event.

The smallest difference between this version and the original version is the Max laptop. When using this laptop, you can feel how much work has been done on it and how visual it is.

And many other differences.

These small differences in this version of the game make this game more pleasant in my opinion than the original version.
Whether this version of the game is better or the previous version depends entirely on the taste of each person.
Everyone has their own personal reasons for playing and choosing or not to play a game that can not be generalized to others.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p2-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-6900381

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
(Why should we choose a game that we know from the beginning will not get anywhere?)
Well, this question is pretty applicable to this game too until it is unfinished and still not even completed the scenario of abandoned original.

BTW, original game has addons like "mod_smirny" allowing you to fuck everyone at home but Eric (or maybe I just don't know about some :) )

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, this question is pretty applicable to this game too until it is unfinished and still not even completed the scenario of abandoned original.

BTW, original game has addons like "mod_smirny" allowing you to fuck everyone at home but Eric (or maybe I just don't know about some :) )
What I said does not mean that the original game is not good or pleasant. I enjoyed both games. It is clear that the game will take time to reach the point where the original game is abandoned. But in the same amount of game that has been made, the differences in construction are quite obvious. Of course, adding details to the game increases its development time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, this question is pretty applicable to this game too until it is unfinished and still not even completed the scenario of abandoned original.)
It's very easy really. You don't like it, don't play it.
This way you won't get disappointed or angry. Or do you want to become disappointed and angry?
In case you don't want to, then just ... don't. Play something else. Play something you do like.

Reactions: Joselito99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am NOT disappoined or angry.
I've just point out ridiculous argument in comparison between these games.
BTW, I do like both :)
Whoops, wrong person. Sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else, my bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: EGEMN

EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
Can someone help me? I couldn't open the "Stick or Carrot" opportunity, how will it be opened?
There is a missing opportunity here.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes