3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Indeed, so far it's so similar, I'm actually mixing which BB game had what, and always end up thinking this one has more and is further down :)

I think one of the big issues the most recent BB have, is max staying at the villa all day long. The original I believe had him out, and the mod of it too. Glamour now has him going to school (let's not debate about that shall we? :) ).

I'm hoping this one will try something a bit different and new, one can always hope...
So far the premises of Max possibly going out in this story in the future is walking Lisa to school, having a dinner date with the delivery girl, and honing his massage skills through Kira's couple friends.

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
I think this is already been asked, but never answered. What is the difference between this one and the original in terms of story? Is it more unrelated to eric in respect to the original? I've played a bit to see for myself but didn't find any major difference, and i'm wondering if i should play this instead of the original which is very grindy and i'm not into forced ntr

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
must go deeper to game a you would see... Eric can be ride of dont panic:D better playable like original... for me...

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think this is already been asked, but never answered. What is the difference between this one and the original in terms of story? Is it more unrelated to eric in respect to the original? I've played a bit to see for myself but didn't find any major difference, and i'm wondering if i should play this instead of the original which is very grindy and i'm not into forced ntr
BlackPanther wrote that down as FAQ
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p2-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-6900381
Other side chars, new gameplay mechanics, interconnected opportunities. The focus is on gettine a more homogen storytelling rather than a bunch of independent events.
And yes, espescially in the beginning the two games are very similar - except for the ladder and the online bank.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
BlackPanther wrote that down as FAQ
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p2-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-6900381
Other side chars, new gameplay mechanics, interconnected opportunities. The focus is on gettine a more homogen storytelling rather than a bunch of independent events.
And yes, espescially in the beginning the two games are very similar - except for the ladder and the online bank.
The cameras work too and there are some animated scenes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Checking my game an just noticed. Who is the new character? Were they introduced in the last update?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Checking my game an just noticed. Who is the new character? Were they introduced in the last update?
In one of the earlier updates Kira brought a colleague from work to the photoshoot with Max being blindfolded.
Also her daughter was announced at some point with a preview pic, but she was not in the game yet.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There's a fair
How many animated scenes are there? Is for all the characters or just some?
There's a fair bit sprinkled through the game. Mostly Eric and Ann, Max and Kira that I've found there may be others I missed.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
In one of the earlier updates Kira brought a colleague from work to the photoshoot with Max being blindfolded.
Also her daughter was announced at some point with a preview pic, but she was not in the game yet.
Wait Kira has a daughter in this version? Do we have a backstory for her?

Btw if you have that preview pic handy, I'd love to see it :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Oh that one. She's hot.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes