3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Can someone help me? I couldn't open the "Stick or Carrot" opportunity, how will it be opened?
There is a missing opportunity here.
Took me a while to figure this one out but if I remember correctly you need to catch Lisa by herself in the shower at 7am (happens 2-3 times a week). After you let her catch you go to her room at 8am and apologize, she'll want you to bring her Ritter(?) Chocolates. Do this several times, like a LOT of times, and eventually this moves to her no longer asking for chocolate but punishing you by forcing you to watch scary movies with her at midnight.

BUT REMEMBER if you catch her too frequently she wont ask for chocolate, you'll just get spanked instead.
So get caught, give chocolate, wait like 4-5 days, repeat.

Last edited:

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
So when I saw this game along with the many otehr post BB games I didn't think much of it but they've done a great job with it. Just rediscovered it though and I was looking at the changelogs... how often does this game get actual content updates? Finished the story but I see the past few wee bug fixes, which are appreciated of course, but is the relatively 'complete' minus the fixes or ongoing?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone help me? I couldn't open the "Stick or Carrot" opportunity, how will it be opened?
There is a missing opportunity here.
Stick or carrot requires you to spy on Lisa in the morning and get caught. But ... that screenshot looks as if you (will?) run into another problem on the way.
For that opportunity to proceed, you also need to make progress on schoolmate. And on that one you are stuck. Olivia won't come to your house anymore, since Ann is blocking the living room, now that Eric is gone.
I am certain that there will be a solution for this in future updates, but currently you won't be able to proceed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So when I saw this game along with the many otehr post BB games I didn't think much of it but they've done a great job with it. Just rediscovered it though and I was looking at the changelogs... how often does this game get actual content updates? Finished the story but I see the past few wee bug fixes, which are appreciated of course, but is the relatively 'complete' minus the fixes or ongoing?
Content updates happen, when anything but the last number changes. The last ones were 0.07.p2 and 0.07.p1. Next one will be 0.08 (I am certain he will never split an update again, some players kept bashing on that) and is unofficially announced for the second half of February.

Reactions: Rystvalya

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
.08 release set for second half of February.

Edit: I'm assuming the 2021 date is a typo.
No, I am sure it will be released back in time. Not a typo, a sci-fi update.
Since soon time-travelling chapters will be a thing, I believe that once the update is timewarped for Feb 2022, we will probably get two more updates sent back in time. Glorious news!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
This game has nothing new, just better quality of the images, it's the same in everything, the previous story, characters, I don't know why it takes time to update since it has everything from the other game just like it, just see and compare this is the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/
Storywise, the game is similar but not the same. THere are a few different characters as well as differences in some characters.
It takes a lot of time between each update because of the different paths and because similar-or-not, the images need to be rendered from the beginning. From what I have seen, Aleksey doesn't pull images out of the original.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He implemented a patreon wish which took a LOT of time. The clothing system in this game means that for every scene and every body position (a good example for body position is Lisa and Alice on the bed or Lisa and Olivia at the pool) there has to be made several renders. Some rooms even have different daytimes, so the lights are different for the renders as well. That's a HUGE amount of images to be rendered. After that the overlapping elements have to be cut out to save disk space (we don't want another 20GB game, do we?). Maybe the render process is a bit optimized, if not the whole image has to be rendered just to replace a skirt with a towel, I don't know if his software can do that.

After that there comes the logic (which probably took most time). For each scene depending on various variables it needs to decide which layers have to be combined into the final image, for example depending on the time of day or what clothing was chosen in the menu. This would be a lot of work in a real programming language, but doing that in a simple script engine like Ren'Py? That's hell on Earth. Implementing this system took a lot of time.

An then there all the random scenes. You can catch Lisa while changing, I think there are 6 poses for that + reactions. The single clothing components are: panties, bath towel, headwrap, school skirt, school blouse, rose skirt top, rose skirt bottom, rose skirt top half up, pink top, blue skirt, red bikini bottom, red bikini top, white dress (I missed probably a few).
That's quite a few pics to render.

From a game like this (free roam, different day times, different character positions, different clothing) one you can't expect the same amount of story progress as you do from visual novels.

Yes, he might be over his head with this project (at least he now got some people who help him test and translate), all we can say is that he is still working on it. The solution for you/us as players is the same as always: If you don't like it, don't pay. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: vendarr

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
After Eric catches Max and Kira in the bathroom. Just check at that time when he's there.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
This game was the first one I played when I created my account in 2017. Since then, I was hoping that this game would become animated. I'm not satisfied 100%. Because only two scenes with Kira are animated and two others between Ann and Eric. Please do your best, we need to watch scenes fully animated with Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira .. this game contains the best models and the best story... PLEASE!

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
This game was the first one I playef when I created my account in 2017. Since then, I was hoping that this game would become animated. I'm not satisfied 100%. Because only two scenes with Kira are animated and two others between Ann and Eric. Please do your best, we need to watch scenes fully animated with Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira .. this game contains the best models and the best story... PLEASE!
patience ;) it will be i think...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
About the next update:

goofy_balls_of_fire (Today) :
I hope you don’t mind if I ask, but how is the development progressing, any news on when to expect the next update?

Aleksey90 (Today) :
Now preparations are underway for the 2nd test of the update. The final test will take place in the middle of next week. Release nearer the end of February.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes