3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
He's talking about the new content after when Eric starts seeing her at the pool at 3am too.
Didn’t even know that was a thing. But it still hinges on the bathroom scenario it seems; of which path preference is irrelevant.

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
About the next update:

goofy_balls_of_fire (Today) :
I hope you don’t mind if I ask, but how is the development progressing, any news on when to expect the next update?

Aleksey90 (Today) :
Now preparations are underway for the 2nd test of the update. The final test will take place in the middle of next week. Release nearer the end of February.
Interesting. Does it work in the same mode or as promised more enhanced?

Reactions: Mix2027

_Sven_

Feb 20, 2022
I have a problem with the ability to take care of the buttocks, I protected Alice 7 times out of 5 and bought her a bodysuit and her mother punished her, but the dialogue in order to spank her does not appear. What to do?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I have a problem with the ability to take care of the buttocks, I protected Alice 7 times out of 5 and bought her a bodysuit and her mother punished her, but the dialogue in order to spank her does not appear. What to do?
Game day must be on the period of naked punishments (60+ game days I think). Making Alice not wear panties for catching her smoking does not count. You must talk to her on the same night she is punished naked.

_Sven_

Feb 20, 2022
Game day must be on the period of naked punishments (60+ game days I think). Making Alice not wear panties for catching her smoking does not count. You must talk to her on the same night she is punished naked.
Does not work even on this night after the punishment, there is simply no dialogue with her.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmm... after letting her get punished this night, try saving her the next night then talk to her. Maybe that will work.
Make sure you have the bugfix installed that fixes this bug. It can be found on page 1.

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
We'll talk about that in a year or so. The last 1:1 remake didn't make it far.

So far I am happy with this new take.

Playing that version, found a bug, took the foto of erik jerking to alice but seems bugged. when i talk to erik to leave the grils alone an error appears.

PS: Sorry guys for this off topic.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Playing that version, found a bug, took the foto of erik jerking to alice but seems bugged. when i talk to erik to leave the grils alone an error appears.
PS: Sorry guys for this off topic.
It's no good to post savegames for another game here. THIS thread is about Aleksey's "Big Brother Another Story", not about Big Brother Clones/Remake/Fanart/Extensions in general.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, can you help me, there's something wrong with Eric's face.
1650113_ek.png

Let's get a better look.
1650114_ek01.png

Never mind, it's fixed now.
1650115_ek02.png

New update, coming end of month/first of March... and no, this want be in it.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How many times has this game been remade?!
Maybe 17?

Doesn't really matter, since hardly any attempt gets anywhere. BBAS looks good however. Story is processing slower than in others, since Aleksey is putting a lot of work into adding variety for the daily scenes.

Question does the cheat mod have the exile eric function yet?
Hopefully not, that would bug some opportunities and then we would get people whining here because their savegames are broken and they can't get Alice to sleep naked (a Eric event is needed for that) and Lisa won't take her top off and Kira won't talk to you and ... and ... and ...

You can get rid of Eric quite easily at some point. But make sure that in the current version you first complete what's currently possible for the schoolmate opportunity. Because once he's gone, you can't proceed on that (will be fixed in the future) and therefore also the opportunities it is connected to.
Just play the game, complete opportunities, keep the girls happy. Once the requirements are met, he will accuse you of theft. From that point on it's almost too easy.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes