3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

pella88

Sep 13, 2021
After getting rid of Eric, is that it? No further development, no sex scenes? At least not in current version?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
What time though she usually alone at the pool at 3
It’s not pool. You have to visit Kira in the bathroom late at night several times on the night when Eric is visiting. Eventually, he’ll need to piss and catch the two of you. After that, HE gets to have Kira on that night of the week. Path is irrelevant.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It’s not pool. You have to visit Kira in the bathroom late at night several times on the night when Eric is visiting. Eventually, he’ll need to piss and catch the two of you. After that, HE gets to have Kira on that night of the week. Path is irrelevant.
He's talking about the new content after when Eric starts seeing her at the pool at 3am too.

Reactions: I-Sin

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
never had that scene ! war path with Eric !
Think it's on all once you let Eric catch Max and Kira in the bathroom at 2am. The next should be a living room scene, then you get the pool. I never played to go down that path so I've only seen the previews.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you don't want to see it just don't visit Kira in the bathroom when Eric is there or if you visit play the shortest possible sequence (and cross your fingers) and you can skip it.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, it's a pain in the ass, 2 days (IRL) that I try to get rid of this son of a bitch Erik and nothing to do. I'm going around in circles, the fat bitch Alice I tell her to sleep in the nude she doesn't, and we go back for another week of shit. Deletion of the game, I already hate the NTR, this one to pass because we can eject Erik, but in this version it's just a horror to do it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, it's a pain in the ass, 2 days (IRL) that I try to get rid of this son of a bitch Erik and nothing to do. I'm going around in circles, the fat bitch Alice I tell her to sleep in the nude she doesn't, and we go back for another week of shit. Deletion of the game, I already hate the NTR, this one to pass because we can eject Erik, but in this version it's just a horror to do it.
When you tell her to sleep naked, that night leave a spider in her room. Follow the sequence of events after.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Max actually gives you a hint what to do when she won't sleep naked ... the spider is the solution.
For every other problem you are stuck with, first read the hints, then read the walkthrough and if you still don't get it, ask here :)

Or just play another game and save yoursel trouble and pain.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Max actually gives you a hint what to do when she won't sleep naked ... the spider is the solution.
For every other problem you are stuck with, first read the hints, then read the walkthrough and if you still don't get it, ask here :)

Or just play another game and save yoursel trouble and pain.
When you tell her to sleep naked, that night leave a spider in her room. Follow the sequence of events after.
I fixed the problem, my game was buggy. I was caught in a loop. After I bought the patch everything was fixed.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes