3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
It's been three weeks now. I've tried a bunch of different ways to trigger something. But for now, Lisa is just doing her homework alone, and Eric is lying on the couch in En's room. Then he and Ann are in the living room, then in En's room. In general, as before. To talk to Kira about Eric's adventures in her bath - there were no triggers to talk to her. I'm at a dead end. However, thanks anyway, guys
He's in the pretend friendship path. I played the same path. You can buy and use drugs to prevent Eric from having one on one with Lisa every Monday night. It's a temporary solution to stave him off until you're ready to interrupt him.

This part I'm not sure since every time Eric catches me and Kira fucking, I just load back and choose to cum early to prevent being caught. So yeah, I was able to rid of him without him touching any of the girls except Ann. In your case, maybe talk to Kira about it, watch Kira and Eric fucking in the evening (and peek at Ann alone in the bedroom while they're at it) then talk to Kira the next day... I don't know maybe there will be some triggers. There's nothing in the walkthrough that says you need to do something to move forward on any op if Eric catches you and Kira fucking.

War with Eric will start after you interrupt his personal lesson with Lisa on a Monday night. For that to happen, Lisa will talk to you at one of the after dinner times about Eric convincing her to have one on one lesson with him. That will happen after you watch Eric and Ann's lesson with lesson with Lisa (and talk to Lisa afterwards during homework) many progressive times.

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
From your save, I met Kira and Alice in the yard. These are my chosen dialogues:

1. Give Alice candy and take Kira to the Living room
2. I would have stayed longer, but I need to check on Alice...
3. You've got... very nice breasts...
4. I want you to take off your panties...
5. I want you to pet him...
6. I want to show you how I learned to kiss...
7. Kiss Alice
8. Touch her breast
9. Rub her pussy with your hand
10. Penetrate her pussy with your fingers
11. Speed up
12. No, I want more, but we have to hurry...
13. Contain
14. Cum on her chest
15. Go to bed

When you wake up, party girl op is done.

Edit: I think what you missed is you didn't ask her to take off her panties (refer to dialogues above).
I always liked visuals and set-up of Big Brother. I played this game, too, but I will not be coming back to it until it becomes possible for Max to fuck Alice. I hope it will develop as one more step from their existing sexy games. Let's say in this list of steps 12. she says she can't stand the tease any longer and wants his cock, or he simply takes her doggy-style. Or he does that after massaging her nearby the pool, he simply removes her panties and fucks her. Or during TV sessions at night. These games are incredibly hot, and the build-up is the best thing, but it calls for release. He must gain the courage, and she should somehow subtly encourage him without words to take her - by assuming some inviting position, or moaning, or looking him significantly in the eyes long enough for him to understand he is supposed to penetrate her finally.

Reactions: Valoryn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It's been three weeks now. I've tried a bunch of different ways to trigger something. But for now, Lisa is just doing her homework alone, and Eric is lying on the couch in En's room. Then he and Ann are in the living room, then in En's room. In general, as before. To talk to Kira about Eric's adventures in her bath - there were no triggers to talk to her. I'm at a dead end. However, thanks anyway, guys
Mind sharing your save? I'll try to find the trigger or the problem.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
PLZ Send your last save file . we will check it for you

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
So far how many girls has the mc slept with? And who they are? the reason I am asking is because I dont want to play so many hours and just find out that the mc hasn't slept with any one and he is jus teasing or fingerbanging some girl.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Can the blog opportunity be advanced any further? I know that it says completed for the current version, but I'm puzzled because naughty feet and party girl are both still active, both of which hinge on advancement of the blog opportunity. Also, can the couch massage with Alice currently be done without her wearing panties? When I get her to take her jeans off, she immediately covers up because of not wearing panties. I've opened the console, and looked at saveeditonline.com, but I'm not sure what to change to "fix" those opportunities. I'd rather not start all over again.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can the blog opportunity be advanced any further? I know that it says completed for the current version, but I'm puzzled because naughty feet and party girl are both still active, both of which hinge on advancement of the blog opportunity. Also, can the couch massage with Alice currently be done without her wearing panties? When I get her to take her jeans off, she immediately covers up because of not wearing panties. I've opened the console, and looked at saveeditonline.com, but I'm not sure what to change to "fix" those opportunities. I'd rather not start all over again.
Try other choices on naughty feet like 2 candies, eat her pussy, have her bj you and hold out. Alice will always cover up when she has no panties so yeah she must panties on. you'd remove them when you eat her pussy.

For the party girl, meet Alice nd Kira in the yard at 3am, give Alice candy, do not stay long with Kira, make Alice remove her panties if she still has them, kiss her, touch her breast, finger her, finger her faster, let her bj you, hold out, cum on her chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: projman and Nemo56

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm not sure, but it seems like this is the last one
A question: On the Monday night after Lisa talked to you about Eric convincing her to have one on one lesson, did you go to your room at 8pm/2000 after dinner to catch Eric and Lisa?

If you did not then I think this is the end of your playthrough. You allowed Eric to corrupt Lisa so to speak and will have to wait for the next update to continue. I noticed that drugs (sedative and laxative) are not available to buy. And Eric has full influence on Alice. I thought you did a pretend friend playthrough. This save of yours is a full friend playthrough. No ridding of Eric here yet until maybe next update.

Reactions: VASSANGO

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
A question: On the Monday night after Lisa talked to you about Eric convincing her to have one on one lesson, did you go to your room at 8pm/2000 after dinner to catch Eric and Lisa?

If you did not then I think this is the end of your playthrough. You allowed Eric to corrupt Lisa so to speak and will have to wait for the next update to continue. I noticed that drugs (sedative and laxative) are not available to buy. And Eric has full influence on Alice. I thought you did a pretend friend playthrough. This save of yours is a full friend playthrough. No ridding of Eric here yet until maybe next update.
I thought I screwed up somewhere. Damn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I thought I screwed up somewhere. Damn
If you want a pretend friendship path, you need to be the one giving gifts to all the girls while being friends with Eric. Never let Eric beat you on that. Having more influence than Eric is not really a requirement but you'll have easier playthrough if you have more influence (a big margin too) than Eric so that the girls will be more open to your suggestions/manipulations. By the time Lisa confides in you about Eric's one on one lesson proposal, you have to interrupt them on the very first attempt that Eric tries to make Lisa jerk him off (which will change your relationship with Eric to war). If you are not ready to war with Eric yet after Lisa confides in you, that's when you need to buy the drugs (they will be available by then) and put it in Eric's plate before dinner on Monday nights.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
In general, you will have to dig into auto-saves before searching for that day. Mdaa... This is about 2-3 weeks ago
In your save, your ops said you beat Eric in the party girl dress for Alice and swimsuit for Lisa so you're good on that part. I think you need to find a save to a point before you peep on Alice and Eric discussing in Alice's room during her blog about Eric buying her a lingerie on the nearest Saturday. Make sure to talk to Alice after that and convince her that you will buy her that lingerie before Eric does and keep your promise. Eric will be pissed that you did that but will still give you a chance to be "useful" to him. When Eric talks to you after dinner that he intends to take over Lisa's education, make sure to choose "Isn't it a little early for her" to stall for time and keep the pretend friendship triggered... else you will convert into full friendship trigger.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm not sure, but it seems like this is the last one
I checked your file. Everything in your save file is correct.
You are on the path of pretending to be friends with Eric, and in this path, the two remaining opportunities in the existing version of the game do not end.
Please wait for next update.
1644155708670.png

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes