3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm having trouble with my saves. Could someone please tell me where thy are stored for this game.
Save files are stored in two places :
Game main folder \ game \ saves

And

{OS drive}:\Users\{your login name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

Or copy and paste the following phrase in your win Run menu or Windows browser and then enter:

%appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Save files are stored in two places :
Game main folder \ game \ saves

And

{OS drive}:\Users\{your login name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

Or copy and paste the following phrase in your win Run menu or Windows browser and then enter:

%appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS
thanks thats what I thought but apparently some of my older saves have just vanished.

MrBooba

Jul 8, 2017
After I kicked Eric out, I got stuck on the "Schoolmate" quest. Olivia doesn't show up on Friday nights because Ann is at home, which makes sense. Will this be fixed in future versions? Game version v0.07.p2.05 for android.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After I kicked Eric out, I got stuck on the "Schoolmate" quest. Olivia doesn't show up on Friday nights because Ann is at home, which makes sense. Will this be fixed in future versions? Game version v0.07.p2.05 for android.
There will be a fix / alternative route for sure. Dead ends are a big nono.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
I'm kind of stuck currently. No one will talk to me, and Alice isn't sleeping naked, so I can't move forward with getting pics of Eric. I tried previously, but the conviction rating was too low apparently (50%) to grab the camera in time. Any suggestions?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm kind of stuck currently. No one will talk to me, and Alice isn't sleeping naked, so I can't move forward with getting pics of Eric. I tried previously, but the conviction rating was too low apparently (50%) to grab the camera in time. Any suggestions?
Some people said that in this case you need to talk to Alice at 13:00 and the only option will be to make her sleep naked.

I can't confirm it, I made sure she was sleeping naked before the event. But it seems logical, because it would be game over if that wasn't possible.

If it won't work, just load an autosave two days before the event, so you can make sure she will sleep naked (one day to tell her, that any deal you previously made is off, the next day to tell her to sleep naked. Also use a spider on her that night to make sure she will obey).

Zerooo

Jul 9, 2018
Hey, so I have done almost all the opportunities but I'm kinda stuck because every thursday Eric shows up with the stolen money crap and i already got rid of him, this doesnt allow me to talk to anyone until monday then it's like nothing happened. Which screws up all the relationships and my progress with schoolmate on the weekend. I have tried the fix patch but what it does is after a week send me to military school and Eric is nowhere in the house so i can kick him out again. Here's my save if anyone can help :). Thank you

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey, so I have done almost all the opportunities but I'm kinda stuck because every thursday Eric shows up with the stolen money crap and i already got rid of him, this doesnt allow me to talk to anyone until monday then it's like nothing happened. Which screws up all the relationships and my progress with schoolmate on the weekend. I have tried the fix patch but what it does is after a week send me to military school and Eric is nowhere in the house so i can kick him out again. Here's my save if anyone can help :). Thank you
This savegame was made with a old game version, the bug has already been fixed.
Follow the "latest Bugfix" link (yes, I know, it says "0.07.p2.03", the main page hardly ever gets updated), BlackPanther posted fix "0.07.p2.06" there.

Zerooo

Jul 9, 2018
This savegame was made with a old game version, the bug has already been fixed.
Follow the "latest Bugfix" link (yes, I know, it says "0.07.p2.03", the main page hardly ever gets updated), BlackPanther posted fix "0.07.p2.06" there.
Yea I have tried the bug fix, will end up with me being taken to military school

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If Eric already accused you and you still haven't gotten the 2nd blackmail pic (Eric jerking off on naked Alice inside her room), you likely won't have enough time to rid Eric. Better to talk to Lisa on Monday night. Get her phone, talk to Eric and record your conversation... the rest is history.

If you already have the 2nd blackmail pic and your already have an agreement for Alice to sleep naked but she sleeps clothed, put a spider in her room at midnight. If you haven't told her to sleep naked, catch her smoking at 1300 and she will comply.

About that success chance, if you fail just load back and keep trying until you succeed.

Zerooo

Jul 9, 2018
If Eric already accused you and you still haven't gotten the 2nd blackmail pic (Eric jerking off on naked Alice inside her room), you likely won't have enough time to rid Eric. Better to talk to Lisa on Monday night. Get her phone, talk to Eric and record your conversation... the rest is history.

If you already have the 2nd blackmail pic and your already have an agreement for Alice to sleep naked but she sleeps clothed, put a spider in her room at midnight. If you haven't told her to sleep naked, catch her smoking at 1300 and she will comply.

About that success chance, if you fail just load back and keep trying until you succeed.
I'm over that, I was not able to get him inside with her naked, but i did the phone thing and had him talk which got me rid of him, my problem is that even after getting rid of him I will just keep on getting him on thrusdays

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm over that, I was not able to get him inside with her naked, but i did the phone thing and had him talk which got me rid of him, my problem is that even after getting rid of him I will just keep on getting him on thrusdays
Hmmm I didn't encounter such a bug on either way to ridding Eric. I have P2.06. If you have the same version, then you have to wait for another bug fix or the next update.

Zerooo

Jul 9, 2018
Hmmm I didn't encounter such a bug on either way to ridding Eric. I have P2.06. If you have the same version, then you have to wait for another bug fix or the next update.
Well i got rid of the bug, I went onto save editor and edited ERIC Banished value and he was back in the house, with the fix he did not come back after setting him up.. Cheers.

Reactions: Valoryn
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes