3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 19, 2018
No wonder you are stuck in the game, buddy.
What harm did you do to the people of the villa?
Lisa is at war with Max. Max has lose Alice to Eric. Eric's level of influence on Lisa is zero, and all this while Max is at war with Eric !!
Probably even Eric has wondered what Max is doing in this game. :oops: o_O

Apart from the joke. We really need all your save files. Let's find out exactly what you did in this round of the game.
If possible, zip your game save folder and upload it to and send us the link so we can check it.
Thank you in advance

I put here all thanks for the help

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
repeat and repeat and repeat and can`t finish 2 tasks ! when i watch movie with Lisa and with aunt Kira ! with Lisa watch movie 1000 times she never take off shirt and with aunt Kira i need to not cum after sex 3 times have 0/3 Max always cum !

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
repeat and repeat and repeat and can`t finish 2 tasks ! when i watch movie with Lisa and with aunt Kira ! with Lisa watch movie 1000 times she never take off shirt and with aunt Kira i need to not cum after sex 3 times have 0/3 Max always cum !
So much grind. The trick is to save before failing. Then click and if you fail load again and again till you make it.

Reactions: Zane11

abwdaw

Nov 29, 2017

.Black Panther.

If you don't mind can you tell me how/if I can move on from this?
- I used the Cheat to jump around in relationship/influence, to see different results in different scenes. Dno if that maybe bugged something?

My issue is that Olivia doesn't ever show up on friday evenings. Even though I've waited like 20 fridays.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
what about Lise there is no fail i kiss her and she go to sleep every movie night ?
I think that so far she isn't going to sleep with you. The most that you can do is complete the schoolmate quest and then she'll watch the movie topless. But then she'll go to sleep to her bed. I think the dev should consider this half baby step approach...

Pd: not even in real life I got to work so hard just to see some tits.

tinman969

Sep 4, 2020
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.07.p2.05.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.

Edit #1: Added energy control.
Edit #2: Works with v 0.07.p1.02
Edit #3: Works with 0.07.p1.03
Edit #4: I updated it for 0.07.p2.02 and cleaned it up a bit.
Edit #5: Updated for 0.07.p2.03. Also added some stuff.
Edit #6: Works for 0.07.p2.05.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But, how do you apply the Cheat Mod?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But, how do you apply the Cheat Mod?
You download the attached file.
Then you open it with 7zip or winrar (and I think windows explorer can open it), and extract the file in it into this folder: Big_brother_another_story\game.
In the end the game subfolder should have the file nm_cheats.rpy in it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to reliably avoid Kira doing anything with Eric before you get rid of him? Last game I played he never touched her but this time using the blackmail evidence seems to either be taking a lot longer or it's bugged. I have had the blackmail pics for weeks now but haven't found a way to use them yet.

Do you have to just skip the bathroom scene with Kira until after you blackmail him? Lisa's lessons with Eric on the war path seem unavoidable too as far as I could tell. I haven't been doing any save/reloading to get around the RNG this time so maybe the RNG just hates me this time.

totdalwar

Jun 7, 2021

.Black Panther.

- I used the Cheat to jump around in relationship/influence, to see different results in different scenes. Dno if that maybe bugged something?

My issue is that Olivia doesn't ever show up on friday evenings. Even though I've waited like 20 fridays.
I have the same problem. Got Lisa to watch the horror movie and we kissed, but Olivia only shows up at the pool on Friday afternoon. No Friday evening in front of the TV.

Reactions: elbro

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Hey I finished every opportunities but still 21/22 ??? Does someone have a complete save with every thing finished ? every thing unlocked for the main menu screen etc... Thanks a lot ! REALY NICE GAME but men... taking so much times x)

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Hey I finished every opportunities but still 21/22 ??? Does someone have a complete save with every thing finished ? every thing unlocked for the main menu screen etc... Thanks a lot ! REALY NICE GAME but men... taking so much times x)
One opportunity is exclusive to the Eric Friendship path.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

.Black Panther.

Ye. Exactly this. Sadge
I have the same problem. Got Lisa to watch the horror movie and we kissed, but Olivia only shows up at the pool on Friday afternoon. No Friday evening in front of the TV.
I reported this. And we are reviewing it, please be patient

Reactions: elbro
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes