3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
In the next update you will be able to get rid of Eric and with him the NTR. I will be really relieved as well since he is just a really annoying game mechanic
Is it in this update yet ? And from what I read you cant really avoid the NTR. Only after it happen, like you catch him red handed and then you throw him out. Which kinda is still NTR but better then nothing ? Also I hear the game plans to have two routes ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thats what happened when you start getting slow, and if the new remake surpass the AS version in term of updates release lot of ppl will switch to the other game
We'll see. No one forces anyone to play just one game. I played it for old times sake, still prefer BBAS, in fact now even more. Trying out the remake refreshened my memories and now I see more clearly how much improved BBAS is.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it in this update yet ? And from what I read you cant really avoid the NTR. Only after it happen, like you catch him red handed and then you throw him out. Which kinda is still NTR but better then nothing ? Also I hear the game plans to have two routes ?
On war path it's implemented, yes. On friendship and fake friendship path it's not in the game yet.
You can't prevent your mom baning her boyfriend, but you don't have to watch it.
"You catch him redhanded" means you make photos of him jerking off. If that's NTR for you ...
Also there is a different route where you don't need any photos.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
On war path it's implemented, yes. On friendship and fake friendship path it's not in the game yet.
You can't prevent your mom baning her boyfriend, but you don't have to watch it.
"You catch him redhanded" means you make photos of him jerking off. If that's NTR for you ...
Also there is a different route where you don't need any photos.
I just dont want to see the LIs getting banged by Eric, thats what im mostly care about.
And what are these 3 different paths ? You can spoil me since it seems its NTR focused game anyway so I would only skip the dialogs and use it for a quick fap.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just dont want to see the LIs getting banged by Eric, thats what im mostly care about.
And what are these 3 different paths ? You can spoil me since it seems its NTR focused game anyway so I would only skip the dialogs and use it for a quick fap.
No, the game is not NTR focused at all. The current state is about competition, which you can always win. You compete with Eric, but so far he didn't have any interaction with anyone except Ann. I think on open war path you do have to catch him once with Ann, so Max gets a certain idea, but I am not sure about that. I don't care if there are other chars involved ot not, so I didn't try to avoid it.
On friendship and fake friendship path it's a bit different, in the original you could join him and Ann at some point. Not sure how far this will go in this game.

If you are on open war path and he catches you with Kira at night, then yes, she will have to blow him at night (which you don't need to see, most of the time Max will be asleep anyway). The simple solution: Stop seeing her in the bathroom at night when that time comes. This way you don't get caught.

He tries to "teach" Lisa and the worst you get to see is her seeing his dick. There are a few sessions with him and Ann (which you can but don't have to spy on), later he will want to do that alone. When that time comes, first time you can't prevent that by enterting the room unannounced, but she won't like that very much. After that you can buy something from the internet to drug him before dinner, so he either spends his time in bed or on the toilet.

He will try to get into Alice's pants as well, by buying her stuff for her blog, so you need to beat him (not all too hard). However, so far he won't reach his goal, even if you are too slow. In the original she would then pose in sexy lingerie for him and not for Max, but I don't think that's in this game yet. But you will miss the chance to take sexy photos of her (make sure to giver her candy before the photo shoot to see more).
Same goes for the other clothings that the girls want. If you don't get them in time, they won't pose for Max.

This game is based on the original of course, but so far it focuses a lot more of developing the relationship with Lisa and Alice in a much more natural way than the original did. When it comes to Lisa, her schoolmate Olivia is a important character too, she's the one that makes her feel more comfortable when not wearing much in Max' presence.

ps: Make sure you proceed on the schoolmate opportunity with priority or you will meet a dead end in this game version (will be fixed in the future): After Eric is gone, Olivia won't visit anymore, because Ann is blocking the living room, which means that you can't continute the schoolmate opportunity and the opportunities connected to it.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No worries, that's not happening. He tries to "teach" Lisa and the worst you get to see is her seeing his dick. First time you can't prevent that by enterting the room unannounced, but she won't like that very much. After that you can buy something from the internet to drug him before dinner, so he either spends his time in bed or on the toilet.

I think you do have to catch him once with Ann, so Max gets a certain idea, but I am not sure about that. I don't care if there are other chars involved ot not (I am more focused on the story), so I didn't try to avoid it.
He will try to get into Alice's pants as well, by buying her stuff, so you need to beat him. However, so far he won't be successful, even if you are too slow. But she will show the sexy lingerie to him and not to Max.

No, the game is not NTR focused at all. You compete with Eric, but so far he didn't have any interaction with anyone except Ann. If you are on open war path and he catches you with Kira at night, then yes, she will have to blow him at night (which you don't need to see, most of the time Max will be asleep anyway). The simple solution: Don't meet her at night until he's gone.
I dont get it.
So it sounds like on open war path you kinda avoid it to some point only to end up later that it still happend but off screen ?
Lisa seems to be safe, Alice depends on your choice, Kiara is forced to blow him when he catches them :WaitWhat::FacePalm: and Ann has the unavoidable NTR scenes but you can choose not to watch it.
So I guess the NTR tag has his purpose. I dont know. Seems like its a cuck fetish in desguise but not really the whole focus of it.

Reactions: EJW

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I dont get it.
So it sounds like on open war path you kinda avoid it to some point only to end up later that it still happend but off screen ?
Lisa seems to be safe, Alice depends on your choice, Kiara is forced to blow him when he catches them :WaitWhat::FacePalm: and Ann has the unavoidable NTR scenes but you can choose not to watch it.
So I guess the NTR tag has his purpose. I dont know. Seems like its a cuck fetish in desguise but not really the whole focus of it.
Reworked my previous post, since I misunderstood a question, maybe that clarifies some things

NTR means to lose a loved one to someone else. Since you are not Ann's boyfriend or lover in any way (yet), you can't lose her.
Yes, she has a boyfriend. And yes, they do the naked bretzel once in a while. You don't have to see it however.
You can lose the girls to him, so the tag is right. But you don't have to.

Reactions: eri53

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Reworked my previous post, since I misunderstood a question, maybe that clarifies some things

NTR means to lose a loved one to someone else. Since you are not Ann's boyfriend or lover in any way (yet), you can't lose her.
Yes, she has a boyfriend. And yes, they do the naked bretzel once in a while. You don't have to see it however.
You can lose the girls to him, so the tag is right. But you don't have to.
Who is who anyway ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Who is who anyway ?
Ann: mom/landlady
Eric: moron, Ann's boss and current boyfriend.
Lisa: little sister/roommate
Alice: big sister/boom chica bow wow! hottie in the next room.
Kira: Ann's sister/neighbor
Olivia: Lisa's schoomate, "naturalist" (nudist)

We also shortly met one of Kira's coworkers during a photoshoot. There have been preview shots of Kira's daughter as well, but she is not in the game yet. Kate who is Alice's kinda secret girlfriend will also appear at some point.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ann: mom/landlady
Eric: moron, Ann's boss and current boyfriend.
Lisa: little sister/roommate
Alice: big sister/boom chica bow wow! hottie in the next room.
Kira: Ann's sister/neighbor
Olivia: Lisa's schoomate, "naturalist" (nudist)

We also shortly met one of Kira's coworkers during a photoshoot. There have been preview shots of Kira's daughter as well, but she is not in the game yet. Kate who is Alice's kinda secret girlfriend will also appear at some point.
Oh for fucks sake. Why is it always the mom who NEEDs to bang the douche :FacePalm:
Nah sorry, the unavoidable sex scene with her is not for my liking.
Thanks for the info friend but this game is not for me then. Hope Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 wont have something like that.

Reactions: EJW

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
There have been preview shots of Kira's daughter as well, but she is not in the game yet.
Is there somewhere I can see these shots? Kira is probably my favorite character in terms of looks, so I'm really curious about a daughter.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes