3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don't think in any version Eric is a constant on any route. I could be wrong. But as far as I know in all versions, on all routes Eric is eventually gotten rid of.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh for fucks sake. Why is it always the mom who NEEDs to bang the douche :FacePalm:
Nah sorry, the unavoidable sex scene with her is not for my liking.
Thanks for the info friend but this game is not for me then. Hope Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 wont have something like that.
Probably because she is a grown up and her husband left :)
Have fun.

Reactions: DTchan

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there somewhere I can see these shots? Kira is probably my favorite character in terms of looks, so I'm really curious about a daughter.
Yes, they are here on the forum. If you find them, post the link to the post/page :D

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We'll see. No one forces anyone to play just one game. I played it for old times sake, still prefer BBAS, in fact now even more. Trying out the remake refreshened my memories and now I see more clearly how much improved BBAS is.
its so true what you said, and lot of players are playing this game only for the sake of old times included me

Reactions: Nemo56

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Off tropic subject, so if someone wants to guide me to the relevant place to ask I have no problem with that. But if Russia gets disconnected from the International financial Network, what's gonna happen to the Russian Devs?
Honestly asked it in another place but no answer. So taught I might get a faster answer here?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Please is it possible to upload the game to mega? i can't download it from any of these sites all are blocked by my antivirus for potential malicious website. Pleas

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't think in any version Eric is a constant on any route. I could be wrong. But as far as I know in all versions, on all routes Eric is eventually gotten rid of.
Who needs Eric?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special thanks to Marccollins89, BBAS teem.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Off tropic subject, so if someone wants to guide me to the relevant place to ask I have no problem with that. But if Russia gets disconnected from the International financial Network, what's gonna happen to the Russian Devs?
Honestly asked it in another place but no answer. So taught I might get a faster answer here?
Never mind think I got the answer

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I did all these things
What should I do now?

View attachment 1672549
Wait for the next update or start a new game.
... or go for a walk
... or whistle a happy song
... or teach crabs how to weave baskets
... or read a good fantasy book
... or play The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChucks Revenge
... or write a blog about the ending of Lost
... or buy a ticket for a nice vacation
... or pet your cat
... or start that 3000 pieces puzzle which you got for your birthday all those years ago
... or call a friend
... or take some piano lessons
... or listen to some radio
... or support a humanitarian project in West Africa
... or check if you forgot to turn off the light in the basement
... or repair your bike
... or just go shopping with your mom, because why not

edit: more suggestions here:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes