3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomMullica

Dec 3, 2020
I don't want to be that guy, but after two disappointing updates I thought that Aleksey will make a good one. It was announced for the second half of February and will probably appear around the middle of March. If I was paying for a service or a product, I'd be pretty pissed off by the recent lack of quality and the misleading release dates.

I really hope Aleksey, his family and friends are well in the current situation. I really hope he will find that much needed influx of creative spirit we need from him.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
The final testing of v0.08 is now underway. Many bugs are found and they are being fixed. v0.08 may also be disappointing. Especially those who want new events with Alice or Kira. I decided to focus on events with Lisa and Ann. It was the events with them that were most important right now. These events come in all three paths of plot development (Real Friendship / Fake Friendship / Hostile). There will be events common to all paths, as well as those unique to each path. The next one, v0.09, will focus primarily on Alice.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
The fact no 30$ tier has been leaked gives me hope. It could very well means that there is so few of them they don't reach us here or/and very few people are STUPID enough to give 30$ a month to a project which only delivers every three months and sometimes more.
I would like to insist on the fact that this game has already been finished once.
And considering how little it adds to the game i should be the one getting paid, at last to pay the electricity bill necessary to run his remake.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes