3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
something does not fit with the hints and dialogues in the game.. for example, option 1 should have been.. I'm worried.. but there is no such hint in the first scene of the game..

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The fact no 30$ tier has been leaked gives me hope. It could very well means that there is so few of them they don't reach us here or/and very few people are STUPID enough to give 30$ a month to a project which only delivers every three months and sometimes more.
I would like to insist on the fact that this game has already been finished once.
And considering how little it adds to the game i should be the one getting paid, at last to pay the electricity bill necessary to run his remake.
Really? Please share which version of this game has been completed. Also if it irks you so much stop playing it, become a patron or wait like the rest of us. It comes out on the 11th anyway.

Reactions: Firestorm253

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Do U see tag, that said: ABANDONED, right? DarkSilver didnt finished it. He started creating Glamour And eventually transfered BB there.
I know, right? Dude clearly doesn't know anything about pron game development lore and how deep it goes.. Fckin casual..

• Haha
Reactions: jiffk

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Following your example,then every game here is completed.Even the games with just one update.
Even games abandoned 4-5 years ago.
Yeah, I put that guy on ignore a long time ago, because all he can do is cry. Nice to see he's still crying, but I thought he would have drowned by now. :LOL:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
something does not fit with the hints and dialogues in the game.. for example, option 1 should have been.. I'm worried.. but there is no such hint in the first scene of the game..
The game guide is synchronized with the English version of the game. Responding to parts like this in the game is almost easy and the player can find the right options. But if you want to go exactly like the guide or if you encounter a problem. You can make the game language English from the settings menu. Answer the desired part and return the game language to the desired language again. Usually these episodes only happen once during the game and are not repetitive.

Simple#81

Jun 23, 2017
This V0.08 update is really disappointing.

With this volume up, I can't understand why the version is V0.08 and not V0.07.

It's a work I like more than the original game, but I'm anxious because it feels like the lack of it is getting bigger as the version is upgraded.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This V0.08 update is really disappointing.

With this volume up, I can't understand why the version is V0.08 and not V0.07.

It's a work I like more than the original game, but I'm anxious because it feels like the lack of it is getting bigger as the version is upgraded.
We already had v0.07 both parts. With 3 paths to make it's hard to get a lot in each path, soon I think maybe there will be just one.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
It's a common problem on games with multiple choices/paths. Work on it gets increasingly frustrating because you work a whole lot more to get content on each path, but the end result always seems short because the majority of the end player only chooses one path.
There are only two options for the developer of these types of games: you either delay the release for a long streches of time to increase the amount of content; or release shorter updates in shorter periods of time.
I think option two is the best and most balanced. With short updates you get them thoroughly tested by the players giving the developer time and notice to patch eventual problems, something that could get a whole lot more complicated with bigger releases.

I get the frustration of short updates, but i think its the best option.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's a common problem on games with multiple choices/paths. Work on it gets increasingly frustrating because you work a whole lot more to get content on each path, but the end result always seems short because the majority of the end player only chooses one path.
There are only two options for the developer of these types of games: you either delay the release for a long streches of time to increase the amount of content; or release shorter updates in shorter periods of time.
I think option two is the best and most balanced. With short updates you get them thoroughly tested by the players giving the developer time and notice to patch eventual problems, something that could get a whole lot more complicated with bigger releases.

I get the frustration of short updates, but i think its the best option.
I can see the logic there, very good points and I'll add a third option which would unleash hell. Dedicating each update to a specific path. That would only please one group at a time and eventually leave the smallest group in hot seat as the most popular route/s become identifiable. Because with that info a dev can make a decision to only focus the most popular route/s and close off the least popular ones. Or maybe add the least popular routes back in a post completed version of the game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I can see the logic there, very good points and I'll add a third option which would unleash hell. Dedicating each update to a specific path. That would only please one group at a time and eventually leave the smallest group in hot seat as the most popular route/s become identifiable. Because with that info a dev can make a decision to only focus the most popular route/s and close off the least popular ones. Or maybe add the least popular routes back in a post completed version of the game.
Your right, but I think in the case of this game, the 3 paths will merge into one. This will make for larger updates for all. Of course some will be disappointed, but there is no way to please everyone.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
_
... Or maybe add the least popular routes back in a post completed version of the game.
That's what basically happens in the majority of all adult games and that's why mommy stories usually get most attention.

One more option would be to release a finished game, but hardly any small or non professional developer team can afford that.
On the professional market however episodic games are almost dead by now, people were disappointed too often and stopped buying.

Reactions: maxbishup

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Your right, but I think in the case of this game, the 3 paths will merge into one. This will make for larger updates for all. Of course some will be disappointed, but there is no way to please everyone.
That's just how it is

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
_

That's what basically happens in the majority of all adult games and that's why mommy stories usually get most attention.

One more option would be to release a finished game, but hardly any small or non professional developer team can afford that.
On the professional market however episodic games are almost dead by now, people were disappointed too often and stopped buying.
Not sure if you now of this VN but Long live the Princess has been completed (unofficially) for a while now you can play it from beginning to end in some routes. But, the dev is still finishing the endings and in doing so inserting the storylines throughout the game. Picked back up the other day only to realize starting over in the (plus) versión unlocks options to new dialogue and paths that are not available in the first play through. So it's not a mundane task to play through again on the path that you want when you update becomes available.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes