3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

evko

Oct 8, 2018
That's great, so all Eric lovers can go play that version. But I'll bet my last dollar, it won't stop them from crying about this one.
The problem is that this game was intended as an extension of Eric's content. But here again, everyone is screaming that it urgently needs to be removed and gotten rid of as a matter of urgency. Although fans of the game without Eric, can easily play Glamour and Big Brother v21, which is actually already completely finished history, as all requirements are met...

But I bet a million dollars that even if the developer says that there will only be one branch with Eric in the game, people will come running asking how to get rid of him!)))

I think even if you call the game "Big Brother Eric" and put Eric as the protagonist, they will still ask if you can get rid of him!

Last edited:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
The problem is that this game was intended as an extension of Eric's content. But here again, everyone is screaming that it urgently needs to be removed and gotten rid of as a matter of urgency. Although fans of the game without Eric, can easily play Glamour and Big Brother v21, which is actually already completely finished history, as all requirements are met...

But I bet a million dollars that even if the developer says the game will only have one branch with Eric, then ran into people who will ask how to get rid of it!)))
Big Brother: Another Cuck Story.

rofl.

Oct 10, 2017
one cool story development if and after eric is thrown out would be the return of the father,it would be a hot plot development
If I’m being completely honest, the very concept of the father actually being a thing never once crossed my mind.

Wasn’t he dead? It’s been so long since I’ve played the opening sequence that I don’t remember what his character’s setting was. The father coming back and learning that his son is trying to fuck all his female relatives is such a fucked-up storyline hahahaha. I love it.

It would work in the vanilla route as he would be… normal? From his perspective Max would be the creepiest creep ever. He would try to stop his sick child from pretty much committing a crime depending on where they live.

It would also work in an NTR way by doubling-down in the incest trope. Father-Female-Son NTR is pretty rare, even in Japan.

• Haha
Reactions: evko

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I want to give it a try but not being an Eric fan it does not sound like a game for me.
If you are interested, I would suggest the original version anyway, it still works (the new remake is very inert and far from being complete). But it won't run on tablets I think.

There are very few things from the first half of the original that I miss in Aleksey's version, one of them is Max spanking Alice in the living room. When he starts groping her, he of gets a boner and her reply to one of his excuses is "I take that as a compliment", epic :)
But the garden scene we get in Alekseys version is a lot more rewarding.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

But I bet a million dollars that even if the developer says that there will only be one branch with Eric in the game, people will come running asking how to get rid of him!)))

I think even if you call the game "Big Brother Eric" and put Eric as the protagonist, they will still ask if you can get rid of him!
This game was most certainly not intended as an extension of Eric. Originally, he was to go in update 0.05. But due to crybabies in love with Eric, he's still here. Now show me proof of your million dollars, and I'll cover that bet.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
This game was most certainly not intended as an extension of Eric. Originally, he was to go in update 0.05. But due to crybabies in love with Eric, he's still here. Now show me proof of your million dollars, and I'll cover that bet.
Then it makes no sense, because the game without Eric is already there is, with mods it is already completed and another look at it is in Glamour.
In addition, I'm sure the author said he would expand the branch of Eric in this game, I've read this branch from the first page.
And if you consider that there are two ways to "Friendship with Eric" and only one way to kick him out, you clearly did not understand the author's idea.
Now show me proof of your million dollars, and I'll cover that bet.
It's just in the thread to which I gave the link, there ran into people who immediately asked if you can get rid of Eric. Although the author wrote directly that this is the original game and differs from it only extended story Eric!!!))
So where's my million, my alien friend?)

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone please share a War path save for version 7 part 2 please? I tried searching for one but was unsucessful.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Then it makes no sense, because the game without Eric is already there is, with mods it is already completed and another look at it is in Glamour.
In addition, I'm sure the author said he would expand the branch of Eric in this game, I've read this branch from the first page.
And if you consider that there are two ways to "Friendship with Eric" and only one way to kick him out, you clearly did not understand the author's idea.

It's just in the thread to which I gave the link, there ran into people who immediately asked if you can get rid of Eric. Although the author wrote directly that this is the original game and differs from it only extended story Eric!!!))
So where's my million, my alien friend?)
Where is this link, and where is your million dollars. I talk with the dev every day, and no it's not just an extinction of Eric.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p2-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-4419008
And from what I've learned, you're going to be so disappointed. But don't get me wrong, I really don't care if Eric stays in your game forever, I already got rid of him, in mine. Of coarse I play all 3 paths for testing, but in my game for fun, no Eric. Oh BTW, to make a million dollar bet, you must first show the money, hell I'll make it 2 to 1. Remember what your bet is about, then put it up, soon as it's posted I'll put mine up, that's how you make a million dollar bet.
But your right about 1 thing, the old alien is your friend, believe it are not. :alien:

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Anyone that believes Eric was ever a major part in this game really is lost. He was gotten rid of in the original game, didn't make it into Glamour and here Aleksey is just barely keeping him on a ventilator, he's literally only in the game about 3 days a week and only on evenings and he's asleep half of that time (by the way it was always the intent to do away with him eventually). The only place Eric survives and thrives is in fan art cut and paste remakes. Few devs even bother to put in the work the create new scenes, they simply grab fan art and post it in. If any one truly wants a Big Brother Eric version the answer is simple.... Make it yourself otherwise your just wasting time complaining. The dev here is a good one he actually comes here every now and then and interacts with people who may or may not support him and takes a lot of negative comments that you don't see on his patreon or Discord channels. Then he tries to please both worlds his supporters and critics most of them here. Wish you luck getting DS here (honestly if your not $40 sometimes it feels like you don't exist to him.

Last edited:

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Poor max we smash your neck like an easter sheep , three years now, 24 hours a day :LOL: ,even here with no a fair developing way, dont think anyway this game has more than few days life more ...glory east ,europe, global allies, glory ukraine

• Angry
Reactions: globsis and dasteam

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone that believes Eric was ever a major part in this game really is lost. He was gotten rid of in the original game, didn't make it into Glamour and here Aleksey is just barely keeping him on a ventilator, he literally only in the about 3 days a week and only on evenings (by the way it was always the intent to do away with him eventually). The only place Eric survives and thrives is in fan art cut and paste remakes. Few devs even bother to put in the work the create new scenes, they simply grab fan art and post it in. If any one truly wants a Big Brother Eric version the answer is simple.... Make it yourself otherwise your just wasting time complaining. The dev here is a good one he actually comes here every now and then and interacts with people who may or may not support him and takes a lot of negative comments that you don't see on his patreon or Discord channels. Then he tries to please both worlds his supporters and critics most of them here. Wish you luck get DS here (honestly if your not $40 sometimes it feels like you don't exist to him.
Yeah, what was meant by extension of Eric, is that you can see what goes on with him and Lisa, and Alice. Where in DS version it was only hinted at, and not shown.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, what was meant by extension of Eric, is that you can see what goes on with him and Lisa, and Alice. Where in DS version it was only hinted at, and not shown.
If I remember correctly in the original Alice said nothing happened and that she only posed for him. It was only in players minds anything else happened. You can correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't play for scenes with Lisa/Eric so can't comment on those. So again Fan Art cut and paste.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
If I remember correctly in the original Alice said nothing happened and that she only posed for him. It was only in players minds anything else happened. You can correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't play for scenes with Lisa/Eric so can't comment on those. So again Fan Art cut and paste.
Yeah, that's about right, even though it did seem like something happened with Alice. The thing is, in this version, (friendship path) whatever happens will be shown.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, that's about right, even though it did seem like something happened with Alice. The thing is, in this version, (friendship path) whatever happens will be shown.
Fair point didn't play that path so I can't comment on that either. Thanks

Simple#81

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not good at English. So I used google translator. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes

What we play is an adult game. Just an adult sex game. No flashy graphics, no in-depth storyline, just a damn erotic and provocative game, I just want it.

Let's keep it simple. What most fans want, after all, is sex scenes with Max and Mom, sisters and aunts. Of course, Eric's NTR is great too. Because it's fucking lewd and provocative. Since all of this was already in the original, many are looking forward to BBAS.

However, if you look at the recent updates, it does not satisfy this aspect at all. As it progresses to V0.08, there are only two sex scenes, Max and Kira, and Eric and mom. There are a lot of damn sexy and erotic characters, but none of the most important sex scenes. Even the scenes that make you think of lewdness aren't getting updated (the swimming pool cam of Kira and Eric still hasn't been implemented).

To the extreme, people are going to love eric when he suddenly comes back in the next update to have Max and sex with his mom, sister and aunt. why? Because it's sexual and provocative. But looking at the recent BBAS, I don't know where they are targeting. There are a lot of sexual characters and sexual background settings, but it seems like things are going in a strange direction, so as a fan, I am very anxious and worried.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
Am I missing something or is this a mistake in the instructions? because some of the clues are not right with the texts in the game .. for example the first clue .. I don’t give a damn .. but there is no such text in the game .. how then is it played wrong ?!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes