3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If you do not intentionally or unintentionally give Alice a body suite, you will lose a lot, at least in the case of Alice. And unfortunately there is no way to fix this problem.
All you can do is use one of your own save files before Eric Buddy gives Alice to Suite, and this time do it right.
Or
use the save file of others in the previous version of the game.
Thanks for the info. Then I'm basically forced to restart. Or at least with an very early one to replay it.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Think I don't know. But once I know this scene is there I'll figure it out. This is my save if you're willing to take a look at it and point me in the right direction. Thanks
Everything is right and you did it right

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Max fails in the option I specified in red. Ann will stand

Reactions: I-Sin and maxbishup

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
save file
Protect Lisa from being punished.
Talk to her and deal with her while she is washing the dishes(same night).
Then in the following days, when Lisa is alone in the bathroom in the morning, go to her bathroom and use the "Make noise" option.
watch a scary movie with Lisa that night and kiss her successfully.

Reactions: maxbishup

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Protect Lisa from being punished.
Talk to her and deal with her while she is washing the dishes(same night).
Then in the following days, when Lisa is alone in the bathroom in the morning, go to her bathroom and use the "Make noise" option.
watch a scary movie with Lisa that night and kiss her successfully.
protect her ! help her with homework ! do dishes for her ! make noise and watch movie with her 1000 times but always i kiss her and we go to bed end day nothing new ! why i don`t know what to change in my playing :(

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
protect her ! help her with homework ! do dishes for her ! make noise and watch movie with her 1000 times but always i kiss her and we go to bed end day nothing new ! why i don`t know what to change in my playing :(
OK . So let's check more of your save file. I will send you the answer. But it will probably be tomorrow. Thank you for your patience

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Gonna restart a fresh game myself to get back a few saves after various points

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes