3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

feres

Jul 9, 2017
iirc, wasn't Eric initially supposed to be a sort of cringey, idealized self-insert by the dev, so he could NTR all the players of his game? (It would kinda of explain why he's so unbearable compared to other games with NTR aspects. He was added to be directly antagonistic to the *player* rather than to the mc.)

And he only added the option to remove him after major backlash?
I was a patreon at the start of BB and I've never heard of that.

Eric was added because BB was suppose to be a game. A game, where you could lose. And people didn't like to lose. Granted in the beginning the game was too hard. With all the money he made he felt compelled to listen to the loud minority/majority? to get rid of Eric. From them it became a game made what patreon wanted instead of what the developer wanted. Which is why he didn't fight it very hard when patreon booted him.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
buddy is there anything to be done in this save i just have " control " and how to finish it with out eric ?
Sorry, misunderstood. I already wrote over my saves from before. Rebuilding a few saves at various points now. Should have a few decent ones in a hour or two

Reactions: spirit3000

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I was a patreon at the start of BB and I've never heard of that.

Eric was added because BB was suppose to be a game. A game, where you could lose. And people didn't like to lose. Granted in the beginning the game was too hard. With all the money he made he felt compelled to listen to the loud minority/majority? to get rid of Eric. From them it became a game made what patreon wanted instead of what the developer wanted. Which is why he didn't fight it very hard when patreon booted him.
If he allowed the minority to get rid of Eric, that means the majority (Eric lovers) lacked the balls to speak up. And when he was booted from PATREON, he abandoned the game just to restart it with a different name, and again with no Eric. All because a few PATREONS hurt his little bitty feelings...right.

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Hrm... compressed Linux version segfaults loading scripts. Tried replacing RenPy runtime and recompiling scripts but there's various syntax errors. Will try large version instead I suppose.

Edit: Large version also crashes. Found that the crash happens when loading ~/.renpy/BB_AS/persistent from v0.0.7.p1.02. Deleting the file allows the game to run.

Last edited:
Reactions: fertywerps

caboose12

Jan 19, 2018
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.08.0.5.
Please keep in mind I had even less time to test it than usual, so if you find any bugs just let me know.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.
Whenever I try to change a stat for lisa or alice it gives me an exception has occurred screen. not sure if this is just me.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If he allowed the minority to get rid of Eric, that means the majority (Eric lovers) lacked the balls to speak up. And when he was booted from PATREON, he abandoned the game just to restart it with a different name, and again with no Eric. All because a few PATREONS hurt his little bitty feelings...right.
Bro if he wanted Eric in his game he would have slotted him in the Kate route long before the Max route was introduced. Still not seeing the big deal about a character that enters an environment and the first thing he does before anything else (getting to know everyone) is threaten the son in a dark corner to stay quiet while he "dominates" and "subdues" his new girlfriend's family. And people think I'm crazy???

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
BP thank-you for the post link it was helpful!

Same story but not even closes as good as the original. If you are looking for a really good and finished BB game I suggest https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/ It have tons of new scenes.
Dude also thank-you for the link I think I will try them both out to see how this game has evolved.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.08.0.5.
Please keep in mind I had even less time to test it than usual, so if you find any bugs just let me know.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.
This CHEAT MOD is bugging With Alice, Ann and Lisa, any update for this mod soon?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Here you go
Thanks mate. The saves didn't really work. Maybe I got the wrong location? Now I managed to finish all opportunities except "Control", but with the war path, I knew it would get block. So no sweat. Now I'm just a little bit sad, that there is no option to go further with Alice and Lisa. Ann is kinda ruined because of the story. Especially due to the fast paced "I know Eric is a good guy, because I know him through work for 3 days. After 1 week I want to marry him and don't care about my kids."-thingy. Total slut behavior. Wish there were a path were the player could stop this madness.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes