3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dragonforse

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a lisa private lesson save file?
This is my last saved game from the last private session with Lisa. anyway nothing happens, Max convinces him that Lisa is very gossipy and that he could end up being denounced for touching her. so erick leaves Max in charge of the lessons in exchange for giving him more support with the others girls in the house.

PD View attachment 14-1-LT1.save View attachment 14-6-LT1.save : This is the route to true friendship with erick.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
How far along are the routes?

I think I saw that Lisa is only at kissing her boobs? Is the sex-ed route farther?
What about Alice and Ann?
Has Max gotten any at all yet?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Bro if he wanted Eric in his game he would have slotted him in the Kate route long before the Max route was introduced. Still not seeing the big deal about a character that enters an environment and the first thing he does before anything else (getting to know everyone) is threaten the son in a dark corner to stay quiet while he "dominates" and "subdues" his new girlfriend's family. And people think I'm crazy???
Yeah, it's something how he said in a real game "you can lose", but the only way you can lose is if your at war with Eric. But if your in love with Eric no worries and no challenge. :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, it's something how he said in a real game "you can lose", but the only way you can lose is if your at war with Eric. But if your in love with Eric no worries and no challenge. :)
Plus to add insult to injury both DS and Aleksey gave him a micro dick. Yet some folks believe he's the devs fav character. I can't really speak for the devs but if that's how they treat their fav character in thier games lord have mercy.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks mate. The saves didn't really work. Maybe I got the wrong location? Now I managed to finish all opportunities except "Control", but with the war path, I knew it would get block. So no sweat. Now I'm just a little bit sad, that there is no option to go further with Alice and Lisa. Ann is kinda ruined because of the story. Especially due to the fast paced "I know Eric is a good guy, because I know him through work for 3 days. After 1 week I want to marry him and don't care about my kids."-thingy. Total slut behavior. Wish there were a path were the player could stop this madness.
I'm still getting small new saves done, unfortunately I got sidetracked hunting for cookies.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks mate. The saves didn't really work. Maybe I got the wrong location? Now I managed to finish all opportunities except "Control", but with the war path, I knew it would get block. So no sweat. Now I'm just a little bit sad, that there is no option to go further with Alice and Lisa. Ann is kinda ruined because of the story. Especially due to the fast paced "I know Eric is a good guy, because I know him through work for 3 days. After 1 week I want to marry him and don't care about my kids."-thingy. Total slut behavior. Wish there were a path were the player could stop this madness.
Glamour Ann currently makes this Ann look really good now. She's a complete wreak in Glamour and didn't even have Eric to deal with.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
how to get rid of eric?!
Catch Eric jerking off to Alice from her window at 2am
Tell Alice to sleep naked
She won't do it at first so use a spider in her room after and follow the dialogue
Catch Eric again at 2am inside her room jerking off to her and follow the dialogue

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I wish the opportunities tab was better implemented here. Give better updated hints as you grind. I've spent weeks in game trying to get Lisa to watch movies topless, and the hint ain't helping. I have not the slightest clue how to proceed through that quest so that I can make it through the mentor quest. If the quest isn't finished, then for the love of hell mention it in the quest log. As is now, these quests feel like grind for the sake of grind.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Plus to add insult to injury both DS and Aleksey gave him a micro dick. Yet some folks believe he's the devs fav character. I can't really speak for the devs but if that's how they treat their fav character in thier games lord have mercy.
Can't say about DS, but I know for a fact Aleksey's fav character is definitely not Eric. In fact the scum Max cleans out of the pool is above Eric, on the list. :ROFLMAO:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Been forever since I played this. Did the scenes every evolve into smoother, better angled animations, or did they simply continue to be still images spammed with the occasional stiff awkward sexual animation?

I remember this game being a bit of a repetitive nightmare, even with the Cheats enabled. So, I'm not eager to jump back into it again.

hotff

Mar 3, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 135, in execute
screen menu_userinfo():
screen menu_userinfo():
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 149, in execute
hbox pos (150, 150) spacing 30:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 174, in execute
viewport area (0, 30, 880, 800):
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 175, in execute
has vbox spacing 20
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 183, in execute
hbox pos (20, 0) xsize 810 spacing 5:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 184, in execute
viewport mousewheel 'change' draggable True id 'vp3':
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 185, in execute
has vbox spacing 5
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 186, in execute
frame xfill True background None:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 187, in execute
if CurChar == 'max':
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 511, in execute
vbox spacing -1:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 585, in execute
if (chars[CurChar] in infl) and (not infl[chars[CurChar]].freeze) and (flags.eric_banished is not 1) and (infl[chars[char_name]]._m1_01classes__m is not None): # influence cheat
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 585, in <module>
if (chars[CurChar] in infl) and (not infl[chars[CurChar]].freeze) and (flags.eric_banished is not 1) and (infl[chars[char_name]]._m1_01classes__m is not None): # influence cheat
NameError: name 'char_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "core/core.rpyc", line 570, in script call
File "core/core.rpyc", line 607, in script
File "core/core.rpyc", line 570, in script call
File "core/core.rpyc", line 607, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen menu_userinfo():
screen menu_userinfo():
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 149, in execute
hbox pos (150, 150) spacing 30:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 174, in execute
viewport area (0, 30, 880, 800):
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 175, in execute
has vbox spacing 20
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 183, in execute
hbox pos (20, 0) xsize 810 spacing 5:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 184, in execute
viewport mousewheel 'change' draggable True id 'vp3':
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 185, in execute
has vbox spacing 5
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 186, in execute
frame xfill True background None:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 187, in execute
if CurChar == 'max':
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 511, in execute
vbox spacing -1:
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 585, in execute
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 585, in <module>
NameError: name 'char_name' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Большой брат: Другая история 0.08.0.05
Wed Mar 9 06:53:00 2022

What error do you get? What's the bug?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes