3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone have a friendship path saving version 7? In the new version, for some reason I went straight to the path of disposal.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Again a long wait for a small update.
Eric lovers should have goten something they like. Next time it's my turn.

There is a solution: Don't wait. Check in once or twice a year to play what was released and play something else in the meantime.

Does anyone have a friendship path saving version 7? In the new version, for some reason I went straight to the path of disposal.
There is a link to several savegames for all paths on page 1

Reactions: enokard

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.08.00.x

(Based on Game version 0.08.00)

View attachment 1692092

View attachment 1692095
If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Appears to be an error occuring. just wanted everyone to know.
1646815798876.png

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Last save files in all three paths(v0.06)
by Lukumoide
1-1: Pretending to be a friend(sneaky)
1-2: Enmity
1-3: Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.06.6)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Friendship
2: Enmity
3: pretending to be a friend
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in Enmity path (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.

Last save files in (v0.08.00.x)
View attachment 1688481
Any saves where Eric is gone? Or a mod that allows one to become Eric as the MC?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Ok I am once agian livid, I've done the "catch Eric" thing what feels like a billion times, Alice keeps putting on her clothes again and the rng (80% spider, wait, 50% catch, fail, wait) hates me

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
Catch Eric jerking off to Alice from her window at 2am
Tell Alice to sleep naked
She won't do it at first so use a spider in her room after and follow the dialogue
Catch Eric again at 2am inside her room jerking off to her and follow the dialogue
do you have a video on how to do this?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok I am once agian livid, I've done the "catch Eric" thing what feels like a billion times, Alice keeps putting on her clothes again and the rng (80% spider, wait, 50% catch, fail, wait) hates me
Save probably at 00.00 after placing the spider and just reload if you wake up without the event triggering

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any saves where Eric is gone? Or a mod that allows one to become Eric as the MC?
Such mods only work if the game uses 3D models that can be swapped. In a game with prerendered pictures ... not so much.
The modder would have to rerender all images with Max in them using the Eric model.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
So from what I've played and from what I image extracted, I get to see naked yoga only in extracted images? Sure.. seems legit :D

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I tried that, but apparently save scumming does not give a new rng seed since it keep failing
Not, it works, but only if you save before the evaluation. That's how most of us did it :)
Scrolling back up and clicking the choice again won't trigger the evaluation again, you really need to save before it.

So from what I've played and from what I image extracted, I get to see naked yoga only in extracted images? Sure.. seems legit :D
Yes and no. This game uses a overlay system. Backgrounds, actors and clothing are rendered on different layers.
So: yes, there usually are naked pics of all situations where clothing can change, but they come without background.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Ok I managed to finally get that done, but now I can't progress "Naughty Feet", Alice isn't doing anything on camera after the massage and partial footjob.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Yes and no. This game uses a overlay system. Backgrounds, actors and clothing are rendered on different layers.
So: yes, there usually are naked pics of all situations where clothing can change, but they come without background.
That's nice and all, but if he doesn't get to the naked part at all, the whole point of that dressing system is null. His pace of developing this game doesn't give much confidence. Currently he's making a lot of naked scenes, dresses them up and rarely undresses them :D Imo he should stick to 1 character at a time, once he's done with one or more, he can work them together(interactions between etc). Now he's trying to please everyone.. which never goes well.

Jul 2, 2018
Well, it's definitely better than original BB game in the aspects of renders, scenes, aunt Kira etc, but I really don't understand, why every BB game have the same scenario... Every BB game offers us just. the. same. thing.

"oh yeah, cool sexy girls, wow."
"oh sh*t, who is this guy?"
"who the hell is Eric?"
"what an asshole, sheesh, I need to get rid of him."
"I got rid of Eric, I'm da best, game over."

bruh.

I think BB have much more different scenario opportunities. But we only able to wait for someone, who will do it and after two years of development state the abandonment of the game. (sorry)
peace

Reactions: Shirafune

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Very very very short update. I think I will miss two or three updates before downloading this game again. Or maybe I will come back when this game will be completed. Because it's abnormal to download the whole game everytime and wait for an hour (In Tunisia we have slow internet) to play the update in 5 or 10 minutes.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes