3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Big Brother Another Story 0.08.0.06

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 135, in execute
screen menu_userinfo():
File "game/nm_cheats.rpy", line 135, in execute
screen menu_userinfo():
Could you please put stuff like this into spoiler tags? thank you.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's nice and all, but if he doesn't get to the naked part at all, the whole point of that dressing system is null. His pace of developing this game doesn't give much confidence. Currently he's making a lot of naked scenes, dresses them up and rarely undresses them :D Imo he should stick to 1 character at a time, once he's done with one or more, he can work them together(interactions between etc). Now he's trying to please everyone.. which never goes well.
What you describe also never goes well. That would just cause the fans of all other characters to get nothing. In the end we probably would have another mommy-game and nothing else.

Be patient. If you think, the updates are too small, leave the game for now and return in a year.

(and yes, I wnat to see more action as well)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm starting the game for the 4th time now and I still haven't figured out how to get credit.
At some point Max will realise that it is the last day that he can buy clothes for the girls.
If you don't have enough money for them, now the bank will unlock on the laptop.

Check the walkthrough for the "Alpha" opportunity, you will find details there.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
At some point Max will realise that it is the last day that he can buy clothes for the girls.
If you don't have enough money for them, now the bank will unlock on the laptop.
Bank will not unlock till you first research web cam on pc. Then buy web book, read it, start web cam, and buy 1 add. Then on last day to buy clothes, research loans, bank will unlock.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What does the "Game Extra patch" includes and it's features??
It's the "memories" gallery
Make sure you use the patch for the correct game version or it won't do anything.
I think it also affects the clothing options for the title screen.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Is it possible to have a save with everything unlocked and Eric out of the house?
thank you
:love: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 15, 2020
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.08.0.5.
Please keep in mind I had even less time to test it than usual, so if you find any bugs just let me know.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.
There was a problem causing the script to not work anymore for me.
I made a small adjustment and I'm mostly sure it won't change the behaviour but you might wanna look into it.
At line 585 I changed "(infl[chars[char_name]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)" to "(infl[chars[CurChar]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There was a problem causing the script to not work anymore for me.
I made a small adjustment and I'm mostly sure it won't change the behaviour but you might wanna look into it.
At line 585 I changed "(infl[chars[char_name]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)" to "(infl[chars[CurChar]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)"
You might want to post that in the cheat mod forum.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I tried 3 gameplay and I honestly don't understand how to earn money fast, to buy clothes to the girls before Eric buy it for them...
You are not supposed to.
It can be done, but you don't have to. Shortly before the time runs out, you will get the option to take a loan from a bank. I was told earlier, that you have to have set up the first at least one webcam and read the book about web standards, but I am not sure if that's necessary. Do it anyway if you haven't already done so.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes