3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
don`t worry have more games to finish updates :)
for this saving , the algorithm is as follows:
- wait for Friday WITHOUT SPYING on Lisa in the shower (so that Max is allowed on the sofa when Lisa is topless)
- to stand up for Lisa in front of Ann
- talk to Lisa ON THE SAME DAY that they protected her BEFORE helping her with her homework. For example, right after washing dishes.
- the next time you watch horror movies, Lisa will be topless and you need to kiss her before going to bed

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
There was a problem causing the script to not work anymore for me.
I made a small adjustment and I'm mostly sure it won't change the behaviour but you might wanna look into it.
At line 585 I changed "(infl[chars[char_name]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)" to "(infl[chars[CurChar]]._m1_01classes__m is not None)"
Where do I insert this

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
How does this compare to the original BB? Does it have less/more/same amount of content and by how much? Is it less grindy than the original. Does this game the same NTR elements as the original(I don't mind NTR). Which one should I play?

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
The last time I played this game, I was only able to have sex with the one with the red hair. Still the same thing?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I understand the purpose of the clues, I'm not stupid. But already spent 5 weeks trying to get into ann's room when she and eric are in it. And there's no use.
I did not say such a thing like that . But if it is interpreted as such, I apologize.
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Last edited:
Reactions: edi4

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I apologize if it was too rude, but if you follow the direct clue eric does not talk to Lisa at all, after giving ms the task to prepare her. Here's the save View attachment 1695731
No need to apologize.You did not say anything bad .
Something is not right in your save file. We need to investigate further to find the cause.
I will probably announce the result to you tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: MOZ. and edi4

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Just as I was getting excited for Eric's lessons with Lisa he gives her right back to us worried about people finding out, it would have been better if we covered for him with a distraction and we could watch the lesson after on the website cameras. (This is for people that want the NTR route like me)

Reactions: eri53 and vendarr

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
any hint : stick or carrot
"I wonder if Lisa would agree to watch horror movies without her shirt on! She and I have become pretty close, but I don't know how to talk her into it. But it's better to do it on the same day Mom wants to punish her."
"There's not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed..."

i not see any new options

Reactions: ChampionXD

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
any hint : stick or carrot
"I wonder if Lisa would agree to watch horror movies without her shirt on! She and I have become pretty close, but I don't know how to talk her into it. But it's better to do it on the same day Mom wants to punish her."
"There's not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed..."

i not see any new options
im stuck on this as well the hint is useless.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes