3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
530 people are paying a patreon of a guy who's just reusing the same content of the old game and still havent implemented new content yet ... it's just so sad
I'm sad too. People pay for the same thing instead of supporting new developers. Or developers of unique content...

Reactions: gilgamesh9

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm sad too. People pay for the same thing instead of supporting new developers. Or developers of unique content...
I love the passion, I hope you become one of the people that support these new devs rather than suggest what others can do with their own money. Do you not see the hypocrisy of being on basically pirate forum and making those statements?

Reactions: greenymph

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
im stuck on this as well the hint is useless.
I think what i did was peek on her in the bathroom from side window and she will say something like "fine if you want to watch horror show so bad" than you can watch horror show with her at night with her shirt off I wish that hint would have said something about it i found out by looking at other peoples comments

Ryhen00

Nov 7, 2018
I believe Eric teammate Path could be gold if it gets a proper developement.No need fo war guys when you can have great threesomes and orgies.This should be how the game must develop.
in big brother renpy remake there is a lot content for teaming with eric

Reactions: loloz

dosusawa

Dec 17, 2017
I still get the bug that the eric's stollen wallet event shows up again after kicking him out and i cant do anything after since he's not in the house anymore. Help me please

martoti

May 22, 2018
I think the control quest is bugged. I cant seem to trigger the Kira + Eric event. (I already triggered it wayy before the quest where Eric walks in on me and Kira)

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
any hint : stick or carrot
"I wonder if Lisa would agree to watch horror movies without her shirt on! She and I have become pretty close, but I don't know how to talk her into it. But it's better to do it on the same day Mom wants to punish her."
"There's not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed..."

i not see any new options
Get caught while peeking on her in the morning shower

Referee

May 8, 2020
Who can give me a file that just drove Eric away, and has been unable to trigger the questioning event of losing his wallet

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
First batch, War path saves of various points in the game for those that need a hand. Hope they work. The last one has all the cookies found (that's what really killed a lot of time for me). These are up to just before Eric accuses Max of theft, hopefully I finish another batch tomorrow.
Edit: Cookies are saved in the persistent file, learned that after.

Last edited:

rawnijean4u

Jul 29, 2020
Where, when, and how do I catch Ann in a sad mood? I only succeeded once when she was about to go to work. After that, I can only chance to see her naked or half naked facing the balcony before work and there's no talk about comforting her. The hint says I should see her before work and on Sunday to comfort her. I can't catch her sad at anytime on a Sunday either.

This is for the Head of the family opportunity.

Help please.
enter her room at 10:30a instead of 10a and you'll find her at the balcony in need of hugs that slowly progresses.

Reactions: Valoryn

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
So I finally get rid of Eric but the control opportunities still there any idea how can I remove it or make it complete?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes