3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
"Q: This game is very hard to play. Is there a plan to reduce the difficulty of the game?
A: More than once I heard from our test group a suggestion to make the game more difficult. It seems that those to whom the game seems complicated haven't really figured it out yet. :unsure: "

Make it more difficult!? The game is already a save scum game though, having to save/load for every interaction (even with insanely high stats) just takes you out of the game every single time
There's a loan feature on your computer that activates on the last day possible to buy the swim and dress for girls before Eric.
There's the In-game hint system.
An also don't click to fast through dialogues because they also point you in the right direction.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
There's a loan feature on your computer that activates on the last day possible to buy the swim and dress for girls before Eric.
There's the In-game hint system.
An also don't click to fast through dialogues because they also point you in the right direction.
None of that helps with the "10% chance" and stuff, that is the save scumming. Also I learned the hard way with loans, I was paying off the loan with about 400 left and I learn that I had 1 day to buy stuff for Alice before Eric did (the game literally tells you 1 day before you need it) so I was screwed, it was impossible to pay off the loan and get a new loan or save up for it

Sep 29, 2017
None of that helps with the "10% chance" and stuff, that is the save scumming. Also I learned the hard way with loans, I was paying off the loan with about 400 left and I learn that I had 1 day to buy stuff for Alice before Eric did (the game literally tells you 1 day before you need it) so I was screwed, it was impossible to pay off the loan and get a new loan or save up for it
Options:
  • Use the saves posted here
  • There is the cheat mod/renpy console (Highly recommended)
  • There is save editing (Needed when events don't fire as they should)
  • There is the walkthrough (Which works, somewhat, but a bit out of date on how some events trigger at certain stages depending on how far you are)
Take your pick, or do all the above. The game isn't really clear in my opinion on how to progress without getting stuck. Every time I have played this version I've gotten to a point where I can't progress. if you use provided saves, you get to skip the insane forced ntr stuff so far (inb4 the dev decides the sisters need boyfriends if you kick eric out cause they need a real man, not a boi), and the skipping of cuckholdry crap is always a plus

Mangovnik

Feb 6, 2022
Hello, I think I've finished the current version, but there are some parts which I'm not sure If they are cliff hangers for the next updates or I'm missing something.

I'm playing on mobile and I don't know how to get my save from there, so I'll sum my state with the girls.

Alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ann

Lisa

Kira

Also, I cannot give Raffaelo to anybody - Ann probably (?)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Good evening, I get this error when I click on online courses in the pc, has anyone had the same problem?
It would be better to post the full tracelog (in SPOILER TAGS!) instead of a screenshot.
First of all however make sure you installed the latest bugfix.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, I think I've finished the current version, but there are some parts which I'm not sure If they are cliff hangers for the next updates or I'm missing something.

I'm playing on mobile and I don't know how to get my save from there, so I'll sum my state with the girls.

Alice

Ann

Lisa

Kira

If you are using the official version of the Android version of the game
Use your phone's file manager program and go to the path below, here you can find your save files:
Storage / Android / data / bb.another.story / files / saves

Send your latest save file so I can give you an accurate answer

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Alice

Ann

Lisa

Kira

I use this app to get to that folder or you can connect your phone to a computer to reach it. Android in the last set of updates blocked access to the data folder.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Mangovnik

Feb 6, 2022
If you are using the official version of the Android version of the game
Use your phone's file manager program and go to the path below, here you can find your save files:
Storage / Android / data / bb.another.story / files / saves

Send your latest save file so I can give you an accurate answer
Hi, I'm not sure which file is the correct one.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
If anyone can help me that would be great. I'm trying to get rid of eric. I'm to the part of the story where I'm supposed to catch him at something in the alpha opportunity. I have been trying to catch him but can go no further. On the mentor, I'm still trying to watch mom,eric, and lisa. so I'm trying to progress that one as well. Am I doing something wrong, or do I still have to wait? lol

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
If anyone can help me that would be great. I'm trying to get rid of eric. I'm to the part of the story where I'm supposed to catch him at something in the alpha opportunity. I have been trying to catch him but can go no further. On the mentor, I'm still trying to watch mom,eric, and lisa. so I'm trying to progress that one as well. Am I doing something wrong, or do I still have to wait? lol
To catch Eric you have to sneak into Alice's room around 2am and you see Eric outside naked and masturbating to Alice. Not sure if that is what you are up to but that is what happened for me

Reactions: Chaosguy

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
To catch Eric you have to sneak into Alice's room around 2am and you see Eric outside naked and masturbating to Alice. Not sure if that is what you are up to but that is what happened for me
Don't sneek into Alice's. The way I do it is to watch her on the laptop at 2 am, when you see him in the video leave the laptop and peek on her room.

Reactions: Nemo56

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Tuesday night save at 12am, then skip to 2am and go to Alice room. You should have the camera by this time.
I stand by the pool myself until I see Eric peeking on Alice
Reload until you get that scene then go to her room and take the pic
For second pic
Tell her sleep naked when you catch her smoking
Tuesday night same thing but instead monitor her cam to see when Eric is in the room

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Tuesday night save at 12am, then skip to 2am and go to Alice room. You have the cam by this time.
For second pic
Tuesday night same thing but instead monitor her cam to see when Eric is in the room
Thank you very much, I will see what I can do

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Tuesday night save at 12am, then skip to 2am and go to Alice room. You have the cam by this time.
For second pic
I did all of those things, I told her to sleep naked but she didn't , says something about something she fears most?..spider maybe? Then I'm also at the part where I had to buy sedatives or laxatives for eric lol. Good stuff

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I did all of those things, I told her to sleep naked but she didn't , says something about something she fears most?..spider maybe? Then I'm also at the part where I had to buy sedatives or laxatives for eric lol. Good stuff
That's a tricky part, because you're close to triggering the end event.
After you tell sleep naked. Put a spider in room that very night. Wait for scene and accuse her of breaking the deal. She'll sleep naked after that.

Reactions: Mostly74

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is this quest for the next update
Are you on friendship or fake friendship path? If on friendship, then I highly doubt it.No. If you are friends with that slimy scumbag called Eric, you can't be head of the household.
"Blocked" means that you made a decision that makes it impossible to complete.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes