3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I am stuck with a few Opportunities, hopefully someone can help-

"Hidden Cams" -it's worth observing what everyone usually does at the bathroom mirror-
(All week, every hour someone is in the bathroom, nothing about the mirror is mentioned)

"Naughty Feet" -it's worth keeping an eye on Alice through the hidden cameras. Who knows what else she might do, while she's having fun after the footjob before she goes to bed-
(Giving her a massage in the first hour with and without the sweets- nothing, giving her a massage in the second hour with and without sweets.. nothing)

"Head of the family" -to avoid getting caught while mom's changing clothes, it's better to look in the second half of the hour before she leaves for work-
(the time indicates between 10:30 and 11, but nothing new happens)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

"Hidden Cams" -it's worth observing what everyone usually does at the bathroom mirror-
(All week, every hour someone is in the bathroom, nothing about the mirror is mentioned)

"Naughty Feet" -it's worth keeping an eye on Alice through the hidden cameras. Who knows what else she might do, while she's having fun after the footjob before she goes to bed-
(Giving her a massage in the first hour with and without the sweets- nothing, giving her a massage in the second hour with and without sweets.. nothing)

"Head of the family" -to avoid getting caught while mom's changing clothes, it's better to look in the second half of the hour before she leaves for work-
That step in Naughty Feet is one of the annoying elements of this game. There is a RNG behind it. Which means you have to try again. Now immagine playing this before the ingame hint was added which tells you what to do.

Head of the family. Try until she is standing at the window.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That step in Naughty Feet is one of the annoying elements of this game. There is a RNG behind it. Which means you have to try again. Now immagine playing this before the ingame hint was added which tells you what to do.

That's my main complaint with this game. Several opportunities require succeeding at events with very low percentage chances of success which means without save scumming you could be looking at repeating the same event dozens or even hundreds of times before you get it depending on your luck. Bad design IMO.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

After seeing what happened in front of the mirror with a ladder and check the first bath hidden cam . The second camera for the bathroom will be available in the game store.
1649276372918.png
1649276551044.png
You have to be on the path to hostility and also get rid of Eric

If you want more and accurate help, send your latest save file.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's my main complaint with this game. Several opportunities require succeeding at events with very low percentage chances of success which means without save scumming you could be looking at repeating the same event dozens or even hundreds of times before you get it depending on your luck. Bad design IMO.
No, it's not THAT bad. I only had to try a few times for these events. Savegame spamming helps.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No, it's not THAT bad. I only had to try a few times for these events. Savegame spamming helps.
Some events are worse than others. For some, either the percentages lie or I have consistently horrible luck with them. Giving Ann a massage on the couch for instance tells me I have something like a 15-20% chance, but I fail it more than 90% of the time. I usually have to reload dozens of times to get 1 success at that event. Catching Eric perving on Alice is the same for me, takes me dozens of reloads to catch him and then I still have to save scum to actually successfully take a picture.

Some of them involve things I would be doing pretty much every day anyway like giving Alice a massage on the couch. Even if I didn't have hints about that one I would randomly complete the opportunities for that in a fairly reasonable time without save scumming.

So completing some of the low percentage events would conceivable take me in game months or even more than a year without any save scumming.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019

For the Naughty Feet, do you know which hour is best to do the massage at? And do I use the sweets or not?
For Head of the Family I did walk in on her once at the window but it was the first half of the hour, not the second half, so I was a bit confused

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
After seeing what happened in front of the mirror with a ladder and check the first bath hidden cam . The second camera for the bathroom will be available in the game store.
View attachment 1743725

View attachment 1743730

You have to be on the path to hostility and also get rid of Eric

If you want more and accurate help, send your latest save file.
Will try checking the bathroom constantly with the ladder when I load up again.
Eric has been kicked out because he was moving in on my Lisa, but how do I know what path I am on?
Will try your help and other reply to see if I can get somewhere, otherwise I will upload my save

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For the Naughty Feet, do you know which hour is best to do the massage at? And do I use the sweets or not?
For Head of the Family I did walk in on her once at the window but it was the first half of the hour, not the second half, so I was a bit confused
Yes, use candy. She needs to get that certain feeling with her feet. The hour doesn't matter.
The second half is the right one, since then she has finshed dressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Eric has been kicked out because he was moving in on my Lisa, but how do I know what path I am on?
Will try your help and other reply to see if I can get somewhere, otherwise I will upload my save
Since you kicked out Eric, I'm just assuming that you are on War Path.
However ... I do think that it was about Eric and Ann. I think for the second camera you had to catch Eric and Ann in the part of the room that is not covered by the first cam. If that hasn't been altered already, you are currently at a dead end.Hhowever, BlackPanthers quote implies that it has been simplified already, quite some people had problems with this step.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Some events are worse than others. For some, either the percentages lie or I have consistently horrible luck with them. Giving Ann a massage on the couch for instance tells me I have something like a 15-20% chance, but I fail it more than 90% of the time. I usually have to reload dozens of times to get 1 success at that event. Catching Eric perving on Alice is the same for me, takes me dozens of reloads to catch him and then I still have to save scum to actually successfully take a picture.

Some of them involve things I would be doing pretty much every day anyway like giving Alice a massage on the couch. Even if I didn't have hints about that one I would randomly complete the opportunities for that in a fairly reasonable time without save scumming.

So completing some of the low percentage events would conceivable take me in game months or even more than a year without any save scumming.
Well, what can I say ... I didn't encounter that many problems. But yes, the RNG after the RNG at Alice's windows is a pita.
As for the "months". People tend to focus on ONE opportunity instead of just playing the game. It's not as if during these months (which is really exagerated, people would not complain so much about the lack of updates if they were busy) you got nothing else to do. You do what you do, then Monday or Tuesday night you check on Alice. Same again next week, but during that week there are other things to do.

jailyop

May 5, 2017
You need to activate the rollback option in preferences. After wait until 10:40 and enter the room. If nothing happens (maybe changing clothes, for example) just rollback until you can choose to enter again, but first change location, go back to Ann's room and try again. Repeat until success.
It worked for me, for this and many other quests... And other games too...

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The important thing about a bathroom hidden camera is that Max concludes that one camera is not enough to cover the entire bathroom. The easiest way to do this is to use the ladder and the first hidden camera in the bathroom to peep Eric and Ann in the bathroom. But if Eric is kicked out of the house, you can use the second method, which is to peep all the characters of the villa in the bathroom with a ladder and the first hidden camera of the bathroom.

For "Naughty Feet" the massage time does not matter. And that yes, you need to use candy, but note that you must use only one candy for this.

As Nemo56 pointed out, since you got rid of Eric in the game, you are on the path to hostility. Unless you have not installed the game bug fixes correctly (bug fix 7).

For the "head of the family" opportunity, you need to enter Ann's room in the second half of the hour . For more information, read this opportunity section in the game guide.

Reactions: Nemo56

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I thought the idea was to create a version of this game with less of the grind...guess again!

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Well last 3 opportunities are about Alice, lots of timing and rng, but in the future will there be any sleep sex stuff? Or just sleep molesting, having Alice sleeping naked, Lisa sleeps topless with Olivia who is naked.. how can Max not want to touch them!?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well last 3 opportunities are about Alice, lots of timing and rng, but in the future will there be any sleep sex stuff? Or just sleep molesting, having Alice sleeping naked, Lisa sleeps topless with Olivia who is naked.. how can Max not want to touch them!?
Surely more will happen between the characters of the game in the future and its level will not remain at the level you mentioned. But whether these things will happen exactly in the next update is something that has not yet been mentioned by the game developers.

Reactions: Lukumoide
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes