3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Oh boy .. I remember the people whining about 0.7 part 1 and part 2 ... three parts will be a nightmare.
And it will continue until the three paths become one (or two), I can go for one because then he can focus on the story. Folks really don't get how much work is done because it's lost in three routes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just don't understand why would he do that? He's not a AAA dev that has patch cycle where 0.1 means a lot.. You make an update, go 1 number up.. simple, easy, no additional shit to write or whatever. Now he's making parts as if the patch as a whole would look like an expansion to the game or smth.. Trying to look smart always looks stupid.
That might be the problem. He keeps adding stuff until it gets out of hand. That's ok, but it adds major delays to the content he promised initially. So instead of whiners who complain about "their" stuff not being in the current update, we get people who are confused by update numbers (which I also don't understant, it's not THAT complicated to read).

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
i cant unlock it,in my playtrough i see eric and kira portratis in pool at 3 am but when i click on the pool its just kira swimming
It is available on the Hostile path. Which path do you play?
Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: seba0

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That might be the problem. He keeps adding stuff until it gets out of hand. That's ok, but it adds major delays to the content he promised initially. So instead of whiners who complain about "their" stuff not being in the current update, we get people who are confused by update numbers (which I also don't understand, it's not THAT complicated to read).
And people wonder why leaks are taking longer.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
this is the save file,u can instantly look at the bug im talking about
kira and eric are at pool but if u click on it its just kira swimming

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
this is the save file,u can instantly look at the bug im talking about
kira and eric are at pool but if u click on it its just kira swimming
It's because Eric already accused you of stealing his wallet. You have to trigger it before that. Go back a few weeks. After Eric caught you in the bathroom with Kira (it's the premise). Can you trigger it every Thursday (when Eric is at the pool with Kira). I am not allowed to do it, so it is an exception that I looked at your save.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's because Eric already accused you of stealing his wallet. You have to trigger it before that. Go back a few weeks. After Eric caught you in the bathroom with Kira (it's the premise). Can you trigger it every Thursday (when Eric is at the pool with Kira). I am not allowed to do it, so it is an exception that I looked at your save.
Still it looks like a bug. He can either be there or not ... currently he's both :D

If Max hasn't been caught with Kira yet, Eric should not be there.

I never saw that scene either, but I didn't bother to visit Kira and Eric after Max and Kira had been caught and he was already kicked out before the current version.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Still it looks like a bug. He can either be there or not ... currently he's both :D

If Max hasn't been caught with Kira yet, Eric should not be there.

I never saw that scene either, but I didn't bother to visit Kira and Eric after Max and Kira had been caught and he was already kicked out before the current version.
Only the display needs to be corrected, that's a small thing. After starting From Wallet, Eric's avatar should not be visible at the pool.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes