3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do you get rid of eric after being on "True Friendship" path?
Better question is: Why would you want to? You are friends after all.

At some point he will be gone on that path as well however, but it's not implemented yet.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
:alien:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
wasn't 0.09 supposed to be about Alice?

Reactions: armion82

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
wasn't 0.09 supposed to be about Alice?
According to the information released by the game developer, version 0.09 of the game will be released in 3 parts:
Part 1: Ann contents (probably April 16-24)
Part 2: Alice's contents (no specific date announced)
Part 3: Lisa's contents (no specific date announced)
And based on previous information, Alice will probably have more content than the other two characters.
1649002005818.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Shouldn't be 0.09 Alice update?
Because so far all previews are showing Ann.And not even a single render with Alice.
According to the information released by the game developer, version 0.09 of the game will be released in 3 parts:
And based on previous information, Alice will probably have more content than the other two characters.
View attachment 1737933
OK that answer the question.
But it's really weird that Ann get that much attention.In the update that was suppose to be Alice centered.

My choice would be: Forget Ann, I want moarrrr Alice! But there are too many mummy-lovers out there for me to win :)
You are not alone.I am also team Alice.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Love Alice all you like, I’m glad he’s putting a little extra focus on Ann. As many have said before, the Ann stories in most/all of the other BBs was boring or cringe. A compelling and robust Ann story is long overdue. I’m especially happy to see he’s trying to work a little for each girl into each update. Wise idea would be leapfrogging updates. Something like 60/30/10% and just cycle the girls. .09 mostly Ann, .10 mostly Alice, .11 mostly Lisa. Each girl gets at least a little attention for their fans, and the NTR paths can be spread out so the alphacels don’t have aneurisms and die.

Reactions: Chaosguy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Love Alice all you like, I’m glad he’s putting a little extra focus on Ann. As many have said before, the Ann stories in most/all of the other BBs was boring or cringe. A compelling and robust Ann story is long overdue. I’m especially happy to see he’s trying to work a little for each girl into each update. Wise idea would be leapfrogging updates. Something like 60/30/10% and just cycle the girls. .09 mostly Ann, .10 mostly Alice, .11 mostly Lisa. Each girl gets at least a little attention for their fans, and the NTR paths can be spread out so the alphacels don’t have aneurisms and die.
But the last 2 updates have no Alice at all.So it was nice to expect we will get full Alice update now.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh boy .. I remember the people whining about 0.7 part 1 and part 2 ... three parts will be a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: hanes16 and groq

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Oh boy .. I remember the people whining about 0.7 part 1 and part 2 ... three parts will be a nightmare.
I just don't understand why would he do that? He's not a AAA dev that has patch cycle where 0.1 means a lot.. You make an update, go 1 number up.. simple, easy, no additional shit to write or whatever. Now he's making parts as if the patch as a whole would look like an expansion to the game or smth.. Trying to look smart always looks stupid.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes