3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 I remembered seeing the eric model somewhere else so looked for where I saw is first (pre finding BB,BB_AS, Glamour, Lisa big day, etc, etc..... Found it, Torrid Affairs which seems to be another remake. Has this model ever made it in a completed game? All I seem to find are abandoned games with this model.
I couldn't say, never payed attention, sorry.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get caught by eric in the bath with kira? Did everything, I'm enemies with Eric
Every time you don't get caught when being with Kira in the bathroom, the chance of getting caught will increase.
Usually this happens to everyone at some point, except of course if one never spends time with Kira.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Trust me I feel your pain. Those bitches a semitranslucient and damn near impossible to see View attachment 1731750 View attachment 1731751

Look in these areas
thank you, but could you point me to where I should look to find their Casual wears first (for Lisa and Alice). Cause it won't let me progress to other wears until i finish those. It says to look on Thursday and Wednesday during the foot massage, but i've repeated the scenes like 5 times and still can't find them

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
.Black Panther.
Just noticed a small mistake in the walkthrough
Lisa's first cooky can be found during a "hand" massage, not a "foot" massage.

dualblades730
I kept missing the on during Alice's foot massage. Keep the table in sight and try different massages (with candy, without, ...).

The cookies are a bit o a pain indeed. What makes it worse when asking for help is that everyone did it once and since then we try not to think about it anymore :)
Check the posts around the time it was released, that was around christmas/new year. Back then the cookies were all we were talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Ok I managed too find Alice's first cookie. But i'm still stuck on Lisa's... The walkthrough says "on a book near a lamp, if Lisa is dressed in pink casual clothes". I have repeated this scene almost 10 times and this is the only time the book gets shown during the hand massage, but there's still no cookie to be found? Is it possible that my game is bugged?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok I managed too find Alice's first cookie. But i'm still stuck on Lisa's... The walkthrough says "on a book near a lamp, if Lisa is dressed in pink casual clothes". I have repeated this scene almost 10 times and this is the only time the book gets shown during the hand massage, but there's still no cookie to be found? Is it possible that my game is bugged?
I just checked the Walkthrough for this. When helping with homework you can give a massage. When that happens look on the desk near the lamp. I'm pretty sure that's where I found the Cookie. According to the guide this happens on THURSDAY, so be sure you have the right game day. If this doesn't work try another day, but I'm pretty sure I followed the guide to get this.

That's what I remember, but I could be wrong. The only other thing I can think MIGHT be an issue is Lisa's MOOD, make sure it's as high as possible.

Hope that helps

Reactions: .Black Panther.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I just checked the Walkthrough for this. When helping with homework you can give a massage. When that happens look on the desk near the lamp. I'm pretty sure that's where I found the Cookie. According to the guide this happens on THURSDAY, so be sure you have the right game day. If this doesn't work try another day, but I'm pretty sure I followed the guide to get this.

That's what I remember, but I could be wrong. The only other thing I can think MIGHT be an issue is Lisa's MOOD, make sure it's as high as possible.

Hope that helps
this worked, thank you so much! I followed what you said, but it was weird because the cookie was literally just on the wall behind her instead of on the book or on the desk.

Though this now make me a little hesitant to try and find the rest of the cookies now that I know the walkthrough has some errors in it...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
.Black Panther.
Just noticed a small mistake in the walkthrough
Lisa's first cooky can be found during a "hand" massage, not a "foot" massage.

dualblades730
I kept missing the on during Alice's foot massage. Keep the table in sight and try different massages (with candy, without, ...).

The cookies are a bit o a pain indeed. What makes it worse when asking for help is that everyone did it once and since then we try not to think about it anymore :)
Check the posts around the time it was released, that was around christmas/new year. Back then the cookies were all we were talking about.
Aleksey channeled his inner demon to hide those things. I think the one with Ann at the pool was the one to almost Triggered me. Can't even remember if those clothes are available in game. Not even bothering to check.

Reactions: Shiva0067

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
What exactly does it mean by "foot massage"? Is the location i'm supposed to find them at the Lounge? Cause i'm thinking of the Alice foot massage scene
I saw cookie on the table near Alice watching TV in right clothes, but... nothing happened when I click on this cookie.
After that I just stop wasting my time for that stuff.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I saw cookie on the table near Alice watching TV in right clothes, but... nothing happened when I click on this cookie.
After that I just stop wasting my time for that stuff.
I remember one of these was bugged indeed. It was shown in the wrong image.
But the one which appears on the location described in the walkthrough works.

There have been posted at least two persistent files where all current scenes and hidden objects are already unlocked. Check BlackPanthers savegames post.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you are on war path, Control should be marked as "blocked".
If it isn't, then yes, it's a bug. But it won't cause anything but a little confusion on your side.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes