3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
any hints for update release date?
Yeah, same as always. Whenever it comes out.

He’s writing/drawing an in-depth game, not operating a washing machine. Could be next week, could be May. Now, if you want a “prediction” as opposed to a “hint”…

1F5141F7-0375-41D1-B623-CD44F4632785.jpeg

Reactions: Damienkol

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get caught by eric in the bath with kira? Did everything, I'm enemies with Eric

foible

Aug 29, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get caught by eric in the bath with kira? Did everything, I'm enemies with Eric
I don’t remember precisely. But it only happens on one certain day of the week when both he and Kira are there, and it has to be at least the third or fourth week you’ve done it. It’s also got RNG to it maybe? He might bust you on the third week, or it might take six. I’m not positive about that part though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
At 2am on nights when Eric stays over night and you've reached the point of meeting Kira in the bathroom. Use the longest routes possible (try to hold out).
Create a save at around 12 - 1am and reload until you get the scene

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
So it is actually 18%, then? Guess I'm just unlucky.
To do it right (sorry if you know this already) is to try it (or save right before). If you fail scroll back before the attempt save, then load that save and try it again. If you fail you reload the save and try again.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nemo56 I remembered seeing the eric model somewhere else so looked for where I saw is first (pre finding BB,BB_AS, Glamour, Lisa big day, etc, etc..... Found it, Torrid Affairs which seems to be another remake. Has this model ever made it in a completed game? All I seem to find are abandoned games with this model.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I'm having trouble finding the cookies for Lisa and Alice wear. I'm following the walkthrough and they are both wearing the right clothes and i'm trying to find them on the right day, but they are not showing up...

What exactly does it mean by "foot massage"? Is the location i'm supposed to find them at the Lounge? Cause i'm thinking of the Alice foot massage scene

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm having trouble finding the cookies for Lisa and Alice wear. I'm following the walkthrough and they are both wearing the right clothes and i'm trying to find them on the right day, but they are not showing up...

What exactly does it mean by "foot massage"? Is the location i'm supposed to find them at the Lounge? Cause i'm thinking of the Alice foot massage scene
Trust me I feel your pain. Those bitches a semitranslucient and damn near impossible to see

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Trust me I feel your pain. Those bitches a semitranslucient and damn near impossible to see IMG_20220330_235621.jpg IMG_20220330_235923.jpg

Look in these areas

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes