3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

por12

Nov 22, 2020
It's because Eric already accused you of stealing his wallet. You have to trigger it before that. Go back a few weeks. After Eric caught you in the bathroom with Kira (it's the premise). Can you trigger it every Thursday (when Eric is at the pool with Kira). I am not allowed to do it, so it is an exception that I looked at your save.
doesnt work anyway,i used the save file 0.6 in the op,war path
its way before the showdown with eric but the bug is still there

actually it showed me the right pitcure the first time i tried 3 am pool eric kira,after the first time the bug is there again
also the camera of the pool at 3 am never showed the correct image but only kira swimming

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

actually it showed me the right pitcure the first time i tried 3 am pool eric kira,after the first time the bug is there again
also the camera of the pool at 3 am never showed the correct image but only kira swimming
It is known. That the wrong images are displayed with the camera, but the text is correct (wrong image assignment). It will be fixed in the next update. There are two pictures about the camera a BJ and a HJ.

screenshot0015.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

You are one of the very few who have played it. Usually the player doesn't allow Max to get caught by Eric (on the hostile path).

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How to get this image in the pool? it never appears on my walkthrough
View attachment 1738936
You are right. This was accidentally forgotten when I was adding changes to the game guide in version 0.08. (sorry about this)
This explanation was in the version 0.07 .I will add this part again in the new version of the game guide .

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
Fake friendship path can have two modes. Max gave the bodysuit to Alice. Eric gave the bodysuit to Alice.
Many things are lose in the game if Eric gives the bodysuit to Alice
But is anything gained by letting Eric give her the suit?
Like do we just straight-up lose out on content or is there unique stuff for that path?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Like do we just straight-up lose out on content or is there unique stuff for that path?
Only minor details are unique so far. Of course there is the scene where Eric gives Alice the suit and she poses for him instead of Max. Some pages earlier there was a overview of all 3 different paths with two variations regarding the each and what the differences are.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I was looking for a game I saw with the Eric Model (Torrid Affairs) in. Didn't even know it was abandoned, not sure he's even made it to the end of a completed game...... Awwww poor baby. :):):)

Damienkol

Dec 19, 2021
In the last update Eric won't agree to Max demands in which Max suggest that Ann use stocking during class in Control Mission. Only if Eric give Alice the suit he will agree to this

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
According to the information released by the game developer, version 0.09 of the game will be released in 3 parts:
Part 1: Ann contents (probably April 16-24)
Part 2: Alice's contents (no specific date announced)
Part 3: Lisa's contents (no specific date announced)
And based on previous information, Alice will probably have more content than the other two characters.
I hope it's out around the 16th that would be awesome!!!

Reactions: .Black Panther.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Still it looks like a bug. He can either be there or not ... currently he's both :D

If Max hasn't been caught with Kira yet, Eric should not be there.

I never saw that scene either, but I didn't bother to visit Kira and Eric after Max and Kira had been caught and he was already kicked out before the current version.
Lolz, Schrödinger’s Eric.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
anyone got full save with Erik gone
v0.08.0.06 ?
I went through all the paths from the beginning with version 0.08.05 and 0.08.06 last month and posted the saves for the testers. Contact Black Panther. He has saves all the days from every path . So that every single day can be replayed on all paths. Black Panther alone decides which saves are available to everyone on F95. Each path is completely closed and has its own persistent file with all cookies and all unlocked images. All played without cheats of course.

4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It is a very extensive game (if someone plays all the paths). therefore it is not easy to find all the mistakes. All testers try to do the best possible job. But we are always under time pressure. That's why in the beginning only the new content is tested on all paths. Only when the new content works, the complete game is played through from the beginning and it is checked if the new content does not cause any errors in the old content. Here are a few examples. Screenshot_23.png Screenshot_24.png Screenshot_21.png

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It is a very extensive game (if someone plays all the paths). therefore it is not easy to find all the mistakes. All testers try to do the best possible job. But we are always under time pressure. That's why in the beginning only the new content is tested on all paths. Only when the new content works, the complete game is played through from the beginning and it is checked if the new content does not cause any errors in the old content. Here are a few examples. View attachment 1742056 View attachment 1742057 View attachment 1742058
I'm actually tempted to play fake friendship now. But...............no. Hope some of these scenes can get into hostility later on.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes